Everyday I'm taking:

BLR - Follidrone2.0
CEL - Anabolic Effect
SNS - Joint XT
SNS - Stress & Anxiety
Sports Research - Krill Oil (2g)
Redcon1 - Total War

Is this too damn much?

Would I benefit from taking less or breaking it up somehow?

Are my kidneys and liver taking a beating?

Honestly from your experience...

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Doesn't seem too bad to me. I've seen people take a lot more than that. Nothing in there is hard on the kidneys or liver

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nope .. pretty usual .. each are diff with no overlapping of ingredients

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think you should be ok. Like said nothing that bad.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Should I throw some BLR - Androgin in to the mix then? Lol
lol
and then your gonna be like should i throw in new SNS anabolic XT in it lol

me personally would let folli or AE run out ( 8-12weeks ) and then introduce another muscle builder such as androgin

but def can but id save .. right now you everything covered no need to overdo it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Everyday I'm taking:

BLR - Follidrone2.0
CEL - Anabolic Effect
SNS - Joint XT
SNS - Stress & Anxiety
Sports Research - Krill Oil (2g)
Redcon1 - Total War

Is this too damn much?

Would I benefit from taking less or breaking it up somehow?

Are my kidneys and liver taking a beating?

Honestly from your experience...
I don't think that's too much. It's actually less than a lot of people take.

If you really break it down, you're only taking 3 sports nutrition supplements and then 3 health supplements; and there are a lot of people that take way more general health things than that.

For example, the stack that I plan on starting this coming weekend myself is:
- Anabolic Effect
- Epi-Plex (daily use supplement for me)
- M-Test (daily use supplement for me)
- Lean Edge
- Ab-Solved (Xtreme Performance Gels)
-Pre-Workout: VasoForce XT or VasoForce Rush or Muscle Addiction's Pump Addict Ultra Hardcore (depends on time of day I work out, what I'm working out, and how many other stims I've taken).
- I take a high amount of BCAA/EAA's per day; not just for training purposes, but it helps with my autoimmune issues
- ^^^ And I'll most likely throw in Anabolic XT when its released

Daily Use Supplements:
- Joint Support XT
- Stress & Anxiety Support
- KannaEase (some days)
- Focus XT (as a nootropic base and focused energy)
- Magnesium Creatine Chelate or Creatine HCI (depends on my training goal at the time)
- And then basics like Vitamin D, Fish Oil, AmealPeptide, VASO6, and more related to specific issues.

And I'm pretty sure I'm missing some haha.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't think that's too much. It's actually less than a lot of people take.

If you really break it down, you're only taking 3 sports nutrition supplements and then 3 health supplements; and there are a lot of people that take way more general health things than that.

For example, the stack that I plan on starting this coming weekend myself is:
- Anabolic Effect
- Epi-Plex (daily use supplement for me)
- M-Test (daily use supplement for me)
- Lean Edge
- Ab-Solved (Xtreme Performance Gels)
-Pre-Workout: VasoForce XT or VasoForce Rush or Muscle Addiction's Pump Addict Ultra Hardcore (depends on time of day I work out, what I'm working out, and how many other stims I've taken).
- I take a high amount of BCAA/EAA's per day; not just for training purposes, but it helps with my autoimmune issues
- ^^^ And I'll most likely throw in Anabolic XT when its released

Daily Use Supplements:
- Joint Support XT
- KannaEase (some days)
- Focus XT (as a nootropic base and focused energy)
- Magnesium Creatine Chelate or Creatine HCI (depends on my training goal at the time)
- And then basics like Vitamin D, Fish Oil, AmealPeptide, VASO6, and more related to specific issues.

And I'm pretty sure I'm missing some haha.
no matter what im running .. im throwing in anabolic XT in myself upon release.

MikeSumthin

MikeSumthin

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Daily Use Supplements:
- Joint Support XT
- KannaEase (some days)
Do you notice like a strong arscenic kind of smell and taste from the "Stress & Anxiety" capsules?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Do you notice like a strong arscenic kind of smell and taste from the "Stress & Anxiety" capsules?
I honestly have no idea what you're talking about. The product is in capsules so there is no taste and I have no idea what arsenic smells like.

Stress & Anxiety Support contains Rhodiola, Bacopa, Sensoril Ashwagandha, and Theanine.

As all of these are herbs or amino acids derived from herbs, they all have a smell to them.

When capsules are made, there is an inevitable amount that gets on the outside of the capsules. This is removed by the capsules going thru the polisher, a normal part of the production process. Even though polished, it could leave an herbal taste to the capsule if you let it sit in your mouth. And Veggie capsules, like used in Stress & Anxiety Support do tend to hold a taste to them of any powder on them. I hope that makes sense. They actually tend to hold color to them too, which is why we had to change from white to clear Veggie caps for some products as Veggie caps are much easier to become discolored due to the color of herbals than regular capsules.

MikeSumthin

MikeSumthin

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I honestly have no idea what you're talking about. The product is in capsules so there is no taste and I have no idea what arsenic smells like.

Stress & Anxiety Support contains Rhodiola, Bacopa, Sensoril Ashwagandha, and Theanine.

As all of these are herbs or amino acids derived from herbs, they all have a smell to them.

When capsules are made, there is an inevitable amount that gets on the outside of the capsules. This is removed by the capsules going thru the polisher, a normal part of the production process. Even though polished, it could leave an herbal taste to the capsule if you let it sit in your mouth. And Veggie capsules, like used in Stress & Anxiety Support do tend to hold a taste to them of any powder on them. I hope that makes sense. They actually tend to hold color to them too, which is why we had to change from white to clear Veggie caps for some products as Veggie caps are much easier to become discolored due to the color of herbals than regular capsules.
Mine have an extremely strong bitter chemical kind of smell and taste to them. Just didn't know what the deal is...

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Mine have an extremely strong bitter chemical kind of smell and taste to them. Just didn't know what the deal is...
You could be explaining one of two things. Capsules are polished to clean the capsules and remove excess powder from them and a good grade alcohol is used in that process. Capsules are then left out before bottling for the smell to dissipate. If bottled too quickly, it can possibly cause something like that. Or bottles are thoroughly cleaned (again, using food grade alcohol) and even moreso than normal by many manufacturers during Covid times. Same thing, if sealed too quickly some of the smell could be trapped in the bottle. This isn't anything specific to a certain product, just the production process.

MikeSumthin

MikeSumthin

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
@sns8778 I'm sure that's the case.
Loving the stuff. I also started Kananese, same frequency as you. Saw someone said they're stacking those w GABA, do you think that'd be a good time?

MikeSumthin

MikeSumthin

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Recommend stacking Follidrone and Androgin together, seeing as they both work via different anabolic mechanisms.
Definitely!
Gonna run through a cycle of Anabolic Effect w Follidrone first then swap.

Hopefully it'll be in stock at that time.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@sns8778 I'm sure that's the case.
Loving the stuff. I also started Kananese, same frequency as you. Saw someone said they're stacking those w GABA, do you think that'd be a good time?
I'm glad to hear that you're enjoying it. And cool, I hope you like KannaEase as well. It really helps me a lot.

GABA is a great ingredient. Some people use it during the day for anxiety and stress and other people use it closer to bedtime to help with sleep. I think it makes a great addition to the stack for anyone that feels like they need it.

I think I saw the post you're referring too and I'm curious to try it like that myself. I use GABA before bedtime but normally I take KannaEase in the morning and then if I take a second one, its mid afternoon, early evening, whereas they were taking it before bedtime with GABA & Stress & Anxiety Support. I'm going to try it that way some nights as well when I know I'm going to have a hard time sleeping. I have some nights where its like my brain just won't stop racing.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

my other staples on top of epi-plex + anabolic effect + mtest

so dont think thats overdoing it at all ( just cracked open Beatine today )

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Love the star wars blender bottle! Gotta get me on of those!
Thanks .. i have 3 of them .. along with kylo ren and darth vader and 10 marvel/dc cups lol

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks .. i have 3 of them .. along with kylo ren and darth vader and 10 marvel/dc cups lol
That's a collection for sure! I need to get on that level. I have a lot of supplement company shakers from being at expos over the years.