tongkat ali for 3 days

narraboth

Awards
  • Established
I got some 1:50 sumatra pasak tongkat ali powder.
quite expensive things, I bought quite many bottles and choose powder form rather than capsures to lower the price. hopefully can sell the rest on ebay :p

I havn't tried LJ100 or things that contain LJ100. Some people said it works quickly in just 200mg dosage. The thing I got suggested a dosage from 400mg to 4g...

Anyway, I tried 600mg on the first day noon. Yes, it smells special and tastes bitter. I have to say, as a chinese who used to take chinese medicine a lot, I don't think the taste is that horrible, comparatively.

I am currently not on other supplements except basic things such as multi vits, creatine etc.

Nothing special happened on the first day. I felt a bit stomach wind and kind of low apetite, maybe my stomach was not used to it. After swimming and work out my apetite was back.

The second day I put dosage on to 1.2g at noon. No change in libido or test size.... I always have low libido for years. Tongkat ali didn't give me more sexual desire, but in the early morning of next day, I got nocturnal ejeculation.

The third day I was a bit tired, maybe due to getting up to change underwear, maybe due to prolactin effect after ejeculation. I took 600mg this time. In about 6am of next day (today) I felt too hot and can't sleep which never happened before with the same heater. I turned off heater and forced myself to sleep a bit more because I have to go to school today.

except those, currently no change in libido, no acne, no aggressiveness. Don't know if it improves sex performance since I am single. Working out is not too bad, but nothing dramatical.
I will take about 1g today again, and pause for two days in the weekend as suggested.
Next week I might add some chinese medicine to balance the 'hot' effect of tongkat ali.

narraboth

Awards
  • Established
day 7, I took 1g powder yesterday. (day 5 and 6 I was in london, didn't take any.)
I added a little bit 知柏地黃丸 (Ji Bo Di Huang Wan) to balance the morning heat.

sleep well.
libido normal.
waken by serious morning wood.
my nose got some signs of acne....

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
LJ100 Has never proven to be too effeective for me... but when combined w/ other natural test boosters it seems to increase the effectiveness... For the future instead of ordering from weird malaysian sources... u should check out customcapsule.com... has lots of ingredients and can formulate ur own product...

narraboth

Awards
  • Established
LJ100 Has never proven to be too effeective for me... but when combined w/ other natural test boosters it seems to increase the effectiveness... For the future instead of ordering from weird malaysian sources... u should check out customcapsule.com... has lots of ingredients and can formulate ur own product...
eh, I got it from Indonesia not malaysia...
nvm.
day 8 and 9 I took 1 g each. My nose acne was there, slightly painful but not too serious. In my age I normally don't have any acne. Every morning I got morning wood. Mental sexual desire is still normal. maybe because I stake with Ji Bo Di Huang Wan? The morning heat and nocturnal ejeculation was controlled by Ji Bo Di Huang Wan. I slept better and better, actually I wanted to have a afternoon sleep these days.

I decided to pause this small trial because I recieved sample capsules of AI's Perform, which also contains Long Jack 1:20. I will see if combining Long Jack with Maca and tribulus would increase the effect.

So, this is my preliminary review: (a honest one, although I am trying to sell half of my too many bottles :) )

sumatra 1:50 tongkat ali extration powder
taking 6 days in 8 days.
first day 0.6g, other days about 1g.
put in small dose of Ji Bo Di Huang Wan for 2 days. Ji Bo Di Huang Wan is a Chinese medicine to cool down overheat sexual organs.

first impression of the stuff:
really looks like asian herbs product. not something fancy scientific. fine with me as a chinese.
1. taste bad. you got to chase it with something sweet.
2. nocturnal ejeculation on 2nd day and morning wood almost evertday after this.
3. a little bit acne.
4. sleep better
5. no big increase mental desire of sex
6. more intense orgasm or larger loads?? can't describe in details, but seems yes :tongue2: strangely that won't make me want to do it more either. Maybe it's just me or due to chinese medicine.

Will come back after my test on AI's perform, maybe try to combine with tribulus next time.

feroz55

Awards
Hey Narraboth, can you complete your experience? I am starting up on 200:1 Tongkat Ali shortly.