Tom Prince

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
I took this off an old BB forum. I used to be a member there until all that stuff went down. But I had communicated with Tom and his comments were interesting. True or not (I really don't know) he said he never used more than 500mgs of test and rarely anything else. As most of you know, he almost died of kidney failure, not because of the AAS, but because of all the ibuprofen he took to mask the pain. That destroyed his liver which affected his kidneys. Anyway, I wanted to share this with everyone. It's coming from a bona fide pro, so don't shoot the messenger:

Tom Prince--
I'm going to cut right to it. Here's EXACTLY, word for word, what it takes for anyone to turn pro:

1. Genetics
2. Busting your ass in the gym
3. Knowing how to eat alot of good food
4. Knowing what it means to "rest"
5. 12-15 YEARS of being consistant, and never missing a scheduled workout (*note: you are allowed to miss 2-3 workouts in that 12-15 years for funerals, family tragedy, etc.)

NOW.. here's how 1-5 plays out: Your GENETICS, you are born with, and can do nothing about. Numbers 2,3,4, I could teach a retarded monkey with a brain amputation.

And #5.. is why 99.99999% of the people fail.. and fall dead on their ass.

Notice is doesn't say "gear" or "steroids" in there at all. If you are one of those people that walks around saying "he's just big because he's on tons of ****!", then you will NEVER make it. NEVER!!

Steroids, GH, gear.. is the ultimate weak minded pussies excuse. Because, if it's GEAR, they never have to admit they aren't good enough. These people come up with an abstract excuse that no one can exacty pin point (how much, exactly is "tons of ****"?), and that way they don't have to admit they just ain't got it.

Notice the only thing you never hear someone say is: "I'm just not good enough?"

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
This was one of his schedules...

Tom Prince 2001 NOC cycle.

Week #1: 4 iu's GH/day; 4 x Sostenon 250 mg.; 200 mg. Deca Durabolin; 1 x 50 mg. Teslac tabs/day

Week #2: 4 iu's GH/day; 5 x Sostenon 250 mg.; 200 mg. Deca Durabolin; 1 x 50 mg. Teslac tabs/day

Week #3: 4 iu's GH/day; 5 x Sostenon 250 mg.; 200 mg. Deca Durabolin; 2 x 50 mg. Teslac tabs/day; (pre a.m. workout) 2 x 25 mg. ephedrine tab, 200 mg. caffeine tab

Week #4: 4 iu's GH/day; 6 x Sostenon 250 mg.; 400 mg. Deca Durabolin; 2 x 50 mg. Teslac tabs/day; (pre a.m. workout) 2 x 25 mg. ephedrine tab, 200 mg. caffeine tab

Week #5: 6iu's GH/day; 6 x Sostenon 250 mg.; 400 mg. Deca Durabolin; 2 x 50 mg. Teslac tabs/day; (pre a.m. workout) 3 x 25 mg. ephedrine tab, 200 mg. caffeine tab

Week #6: 6 iu's GH/day; 6 x Sostenon 250 mg.; 400 mg. Deca Durabolin; 2 x 50 mg. Teslac tabs/day; (pre a.m. workout) 3 x 25 mg. ephedrine tab, 200 mg. caffeine tab

Week #7: off; 5000 iu HCG/day; 2 x 50 mg. Teslac tabs/day; 4 clenbuterol/day (2 days on 1 day off); 300 mg. caffeine x 6 days/week (a.m. only)

Week #8: off; 2 x 50 mg. Teslac tabs/day; 4 clenbuterol/day (2 days on 1 day off); 300 mg. caffeine x 6 days/week (a.m. only)

Week #9: 6 iu's GH/day; 1200 mg. Test Cypionate; 600 mg. Deca Durabolin; 150 mg. Winstrol-V (50 mg. each M-W-F); 4 x 50 mg. Teslac tabs/day; 4 x 25 mg. ephedrine tab, 300 mg. caffeine tab (a.m. only)

Week #10: 6 iu's GH/day; 1200 mg. Test Cypionate; 600 mg. Deca Durabolin; 150 mg. Winstrol-V (50 mg. each M-W-F); 4 x 50 mg. Teslac tabs/day; 4 x 25 mg. ephedrine tab, 300 mg. caffeine tab (a.m. only)

Week #11: 6 iu's GH/day; 1200 mg. Test Cypionate; 600 mg. Deca Durabolin; 150 mg. Winstrol-V (50 mg. each M-W-F); 4 x 50 mg. Teslac tabs/day; 5 x Clenbuterol tabs, 300 mg. caffeine tab (a.m. only)

Week #12: 6 iu's GH/day; 1200 mg. Test Cypionate; 600 mg. Deca Durabolin; 150 mg. Winstrol-V (50 mg. each M-W-F); 4 x 50 mg. Teslac tabs/day; 5 x Clenbuterol tabs, 400 mg. caffeine tab (a.m. only)

Week #13: 6 iu's GH/day; 1200 mg. Test Cypionate; 600 mg. Deca Durabolin; 300 mg. Winstrol-V (100 mg. each M-W-F); 6 x 50 mg. Teslac tabs/day; 2 x 20 mg. Nolvadex tabs/day; 5 x 25 mg. Ephedrine tab, 400 mg. caffeine tab (a.m. only)

Week #14: 6 iu's GH/day; 1500 mg. Test Cypionate; 600 mg. Deca Durabolin; 300 mg. Winstrol-V (100 mg. each M-W-F); 6 x 50 mg. Teslac tabs/day; 2 x 20 mg. Nolvadex tabs/day; 6 x 25 mg. ephedrine tab, 400 mg. caffeine tab (a.m. only)

Week #15: off 6 x 50 mg. Teslac tabs/day; 2 x 20 mg. Nolvadex tabs/day; 6 x 25 mg. ephedrine tab, 400 mg. caffeine tab (a.m. only)

**Week #16: off; 6 x 50 mg. Teslac tabs/day; 2 x 20 mg. Nolvadex tabs/day; 10 x Clenbuterol tab (Sun, Mon, Tue only), 400 mg. caffeine tab (a.m. only)

**Day of contest was at the end of 16th Week.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Remember that this was back in maybe 2002. Basically he is front loading with sustanon test to speed up the effects of test with deca, then ramping up to Test Cyp feeling the longer esters are fine at this point. Teslac was very popular at one time but it's hard to find now.

Not defending his cycle, but he was one of the top pros and he said his cycle wasn't that complicated. And it's not. It's rather simple with a lot of built in precautions.

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
Not sayin it not correct in how he did it, just looks WAY to simple. But then again he was a dude the did the hole g4p thing.... Yes he was! Before you say he wasn't look it up he was fought in the Mecca bathrooms gettin sucked off many times buy one of his suppliers.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Not sayin it not correct in how he did it, just looks WAY to simple. But then again he was a dude the did the hole g4p thing.... Yes he was! Before you say he wasn't look it up he was fought in the Mecca bathrooms gettin sucked off many times buy one of his suppliers.
I know...I was trying to ignore that part and just focus on his usage.

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
I got it man.... Back to drug usage.

If the cycle is true, the guy got ALot out of deca and some test.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can see why it would work, I've dieted on Test/Deca and it worked fairly well. Winny dries me out like crazy so probably did him too.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
very interesting DH. What type of ancillary support would he run? Any femera or dostinex? That is a good amount of test to not bring in some sort of AI I would assume

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
very interesting DH. What type of ancillary support would he run? Any femera or dostinex? That is a good amount of test to not bring in some sort of AI I would assume
Teslactone was his AI, one of the first developed.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Teslactone was his AI, one of the first developed.
Oh never heard of it lol. I am off to the Google machine to do some learning!

joeblow1

Awards
I know...I was trying to ignore that part and just focus on his usage.
That whole g4p thing is pretty funny though. I don't care how much you say you love a sport Im not letting any dude do gay **** to me for juice money lol.

BEASTZ6

BEASTZ6

Awards
Teslac was the AI of choice among the old school bodybuilders. There are much better products available today.