To those of you who got results from Ursobolic...

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
Curious to know a few things.

If you could let me know the dose (caps per day), with or without food (or close to a meal) and if the food and if with food, average macros (mostly curious about fat). I'm thinking about trying some and since it seems to be hit or miss. I'm curious if there is any pattern that would maximum my possibility of success :)

Thanks! Hopefully this will be useful to the rest of you too. If you want to add what you felt you got out of it, all the better.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Curious to know a few things.

If you could let me know the dose (caps per day), with or without food (or close to a meal) and if the food and if with food, average macros (mostly curious about fat). I'm thinking about trying some and since it seems to be hit or miss. I'm curious if there is any pattern that would maximum my possibility of success :)

Thanks! Hopefully this will be useful to the rest of you too. If you want to add what you felt you got out of it, all the better.

Get yourself some UR Spray , Truth has been using it at 50 sprays twice a day and seems to be yielding AMAZING results IMO. If I were you I would look into it, for the simple fact bio-availability of the compound is FAR superior to oral method of delivery, which is quite...quite low.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I used like 5 bottles of Ursobolic (got from a friend) the stuff works BUT no think this will blow your fat fast. in 2-3 months you WILL SEE the real difference and take with food i dosed 6-9 caps a day.

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
Get yourself some UR Spray , Truth has been using it at 50 sprays twice a day and seems to be yielding AMAZING results IMO. If I were you I would look into it, for the simple fact bio-availability of the compound is FAR superior to oral method of delivery, which is quite...quite low.
Been keeping an eye on that. Curious how well it works out on a cost comparison too. If I want to get a bottle of UR spray in europe it ain't cheap and not sure how long one will last without more logs. Thanks for the input though :).

I used like 5 bottles of Ursobolic (got from a friend) the stuff works BUT no think this will blow your fat fast. in 2-3 months you WILL SEE the real difference and take with food i dosed 6-9 caps a day.
Cool, being considering a run at 9-12 caps a day (or equivalent) for 6-8 weeks, maybe longer. Not too interested in mega dosing, more so trying over a longer period. Thanks!

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
Anyone else with positive Ursobolic experience?