To My Fellow Metalheads...

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
hey BV, how the keyboard thing going for you, i went though a period, where all i did was write, keyboard stuff, industrial,darkwave and goth ****e.... crazy phase. but now i'm back on my guitar... still use the keyboard though..
cheers,
darkpoet3113
Its going good! I just got 4 new synths, so my current lineup is:

Korg DW-8000
Akai AX-80
Roland JD-800
Kawai K5000S
Korg Z1
Casio VZ1

they all sound pretty killer, and Im learning how to program them so lately Ive been just running through my guitar practice routine a couple times a week then then Im in electronic wonderland:)

Debating whether or not to offload a couple and pickup a VA like the ION, or offload half of them and get something like the Waldorf Q. I dont know, cause I like them all - I just need a bigger house:D

Most of my synth stuff is all electronic/dance oriented, but when the guitar is in my lap it all turns dark and ominous. Freakin' 7-strings:D

What keyboards were you using?

BV

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If you someday want to give away a syth to a young kid.... haha

darkpoet3113

Awards
Its going good! I just got 4 new synths, so my current lineup is:

Korg DW-8000
Akai AX-80
Roland JD-800
Kawai K5000S
Korg Z1
Casio VZ1

they all sound pretty killer, and Im learning how to program them so lately Ive been just running through my guitar practice routine a couple times a week then then Im in electronic wonderland:)

Debating whether or not to offload a couple and pickup a VA like the ION, or offload half of them and get something like the Waldorf Q. I dont know, cause I like them all - I just need a bigger house:D

Most of my synth stuff is all electronic/dance oriented, but when the guitar is in my lap it all turns dark and ominous. Freakin' 7-strings:D

What keyboards were you using?

BV
right now i'm using a cheap yahama... the one you get a toy r us... i love them... there cheap and the midi good. lol
saving up for a trition and a yahama motif... yahama ex7 rocks too..
i hear you about the 7string... i play my six string tuned like a seven string.. i don't solo much... so i higher strings is sux my balls... i only use them for blues/jazz and classical... i can't solo for ****tie
cheers,
darkpoet3113