LB_Patriot
Member
So I've been trying to eliminate all the crap outta my diet. I got out almost all the artificial sweeteners for the most part, which has made me feel noticeably better, so now im workin' on processed fake crap.
I tried full fat and reduced fat butter but it just doesnt do it for me. I like margarine but that stuff is the worst (country crock is damn good though).
The only real thing I like is I cant believe its not butter spray. I maybe use 50 sprays per day which equates to around 5 grams of fat. I dont see this being a large amount where it would make a big difference.
I wanted others takes on this. What do you use?
Thanks
I tried full fat and reduced fat butter but it just doesnt do it for me. I like margarine but that stuff is the worst (country crock is damn good though).
The only real thing I like is I cant believe its not butter spray. I maybe use 50 sprays per day which equates to around 5 grams of fat. I dont see this being a large amount where it would make a big difference.
I wanted others takes on this. What do you use?
Thanks