Titans performance gets Xtended!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks to @ The Solution and his Weekly football giveaway, I have won a tub of Scivation Xtend Perform and I am truly excited about this. Since I am already using and logging a PWO, The Solution has helped me to decide to drink this Intra workout. Ive read over the label and the product looks amazing !
Upon receiving the tub, my impatience took over and I had to bust the seal. I didnt want to waste any yesterday as I knew I was going to sleep for a night shift on the meat wagon. The flavor he sent me is Black Cherry, and it smells abso-fricken-lutely amazing!
In an attempt to continue my fat loss, my cardio will be stepped up with more racquetball as often as I can, burning in excess of 1500 calories in an hour and a half. My hopes are on cardio days, the xtend will help me to peak out after a couple extra wins, and more reps on my lift days. Due to a couple of "minor injuries" in the last week, my lifting weight will drop but the reps will move up, so what better time to introduce this amazing product!! Tomorrow will be my first dose and I am truly looking forward to it!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sweeeet mother of black cherry pies!

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
About to open my tub of the same flavor

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Dude it is sooooo delicious...and effective. I love the hell out of it

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Gently weeps into his almost empty tub of pre.

I've. Got. To. Move. On.
(Captain Kirk)

I think I may be. In love.
With another pre.
Maybe baby.

This just wasn't meant to be.

:)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Appreciate you getting this up
myself and 1Fast400 are looking forward to your honest feedback.

Be Detailed on what you notice change in your
Training
Cardio
Performance
Endurnace
Time between sets
Recovery from day to day
Change in DOMS
Able to add intensity techniques, more reps, or weight on exercises.

Anything you note feel free to publish your feedback, we are always taking notes to improve :)

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Appreciate you getting this up
myself and 1Fast400 are looking forward to your honest feedback.

Be Detailed on what you notice change in your
Training
Cardio
Performance
Endurnace
Time between sets
Recovery from day to day
Change in DOMS
Able to add intensity techniques, more reps, or weight on exercises.

Anything you note feel free to publish your feedback, we are always taking notes to improve :)
Sounds good, I will put a lot of effort into it. Thanks again

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Sh!t. I totally forgot about that thread. I need to resub it. I think I got unsubbed somehow.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just mixed my first dose of Xtend and snuck myself a sip of it, NICE! Almost has a Kook aid taste. Definitely can taste the Black Cherry, which amazes me since the powder is green. Busy day at the station between training and cleaning and due to fall break, the gym hours are short. So I get to test this as a sip and go as I play racquetball. Looking for about 1.5 hours today which will be around 12-1500 calories. Im usually feeling a bit whooped around that 1.5 hour mark, so itll be interesting to see if my endurance takes a boost. Im not expecting too much though as this is the first Dose. Be back in a while with an update!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok guys. Great cardio today, had a knee "pop" that seems to have relieved a lot of pressure, which is awesome. Every break I took from racquetball I went and downed a swig. Taste is great, like I said, almost a kool aid flavor. Took longer to get warmed up this time for some reason, but once I did, the sweat rolled. We played just over an hour and a half , but I did feel like I could get at it for a bit longer. Be interesting to see what it does for me once Ive been on it for a week or so

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
As you do cardio or workouts please take notes on the endurance, recovery, and performance factors.
And the major things you note and feel during the time.
It wont be long before you really see this kick in for the better.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As you do cardio or workouts please take notes on the endurance, recovery, and performance factors.
And the major things you note and feel during the time.
It wont be long before you really see this kick in for the better.
Im looking forward to it. Im going to try and lift on Tuesday depending on whether the broken finger will grip or not. Time to MAN UP!!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Took my PWO, and headed to the gym to see what I could do with the finger broke. It was terrible. But, I managed to do "ok". Drank my Perform throughout and have noticed that I really enjoy it. The taste is still incredible. Im consuming as it states, twice a day workout or not, and I believe its taking its effect. Ive noticed that I dont seem to be near as thirsty for one thing, even during my intense racquetball games. Today, my finger messed me up, just cant grip some of the weights I typically do, and some lifts just weren't going to happen, but I did what I could and the fatigue just would NOT set in, which is awesome. If my wife wasnt at home Id still be there doing me some cardio. Enjoying this so far
Wide grip pullup
Sets of 12,8,8,4

Bent over DBrows
80x20
80x12
80x10, couldn't grip anything bigger

Low cable rows
140x15
160x10
170x8

Tried deadlifts, not happening, hurt the finger like h3ll

Same with bent over Barbell rows...D@MNIT!!!

Few more sets of pullups

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Subbed

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Let us know how the performance, endurance, and recovery changes as you continue to use the xtend
the electrolytes in the product is probably what helped with quenching your thirst.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let us know how the performance, endurance, and recovery changes as you continue to use the xtend
the electrolytes in the product is probably what helped with quenching your thirst.
I definitely will. I just want to make sure Ive been using it for more than a few days before I really try and gauge it!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok guys,5 days in. Ive used it on 1 lift day die to the finger, but several cardio sessions. I like drinking 1 scoop in the morning and 1 intra. When Ive been playing racquetball, Ive noticed my thirst is down to none. Yesterday seemed to be a huge improvement on my performance, only being limited by my joints that are apparently 20 years older then I am. It was a sweat session, but I just could not get tired. Ive noticed this far, that even throughout the day doing my duties at work fatigue is not setting in until late in the evening. One other thing that Ive noticed, no recovery time. We usually take a 2-3 minute break between games, not needed, I was ready to continue on after stepping long enough to drink a swallow or 2 of my xtend. The taste, unlike so many other supplements, does not get old, still enjoying it. Found out today the knuckle itself is not broken, but I have 2 breaks at the end of my finger underneath the nail itself. Nothing can be done so tomorrow morning, its go time with the weights again... MAN UP!! So far, really enjoying this

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
That my ma. Is exactly what we are looking for
That is awesome feedback keep it up

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That my ma. Is exactly what we are looking for
That is awesome feedback keep it up
Yes sir! I plan on it, I just wanted to have some real test time with it before I started judging it either way. It is definitely earning its way onto my stash shelf!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I was asked to come into EMS last night with about 3 hours before the shift started, so no sleep going in. Got off this morning, and decided I was lifting regardless!! Despite being awake since 0530 Wednesday morning, and a broken finger I think I did well. Fatigue should have set in quick after being awake for 24+ hours, but I was able to keep trucking, and I believe a LOT of it is due to the Xtend. Really started to enjoy and look forward to daily doses!
100 pushups

DB Flat Bench
70x10x2
85x10
100x10

Incline DB flyes
45x10
65x10
75x10

BB flat Bench
185x10
225x10
225x8
225x4

9sets of Cable flyes
3high
3med
3low

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did it a bit different today because I didnt think Id be getting to lift today. So I drank my first dose first thing on the morning and proceeded to do 2 hours of hot @ss live burn fire training in a 700 degree building. I was able to push like crazy, ran out of air on one bottle, switched bottles and kept on getting it with no break, aven after the third bottle. It was amazing. But finally got to go to the gym, and was told so 15 minutes after I drank my second dose. Went in and crushed my shoulder workout, even with the finger hurting like all h3ll! Ot was amazing. Ran out of time before I ran out of effort and Umph!!! My workout partners grip failed him and I finished the last 3 sets of shrugs like a champ. Taste is STILL amazing, my fatigue is non existent!
Rotations for warmup

DB Press
55x15
70x10
80x10

Upright rows(shoulder twinge so used the smith)
Bar+
50x12
70x10x2

Front Incline DB Raise
20x10
30x10
35x8(shoulder pain)

DB Shrugs
50x50
60x60
100x15

High Face Pulls
140x10
170x10
200x10

BB Shrugs
225x12
315x10
365x10
405x8
455x5

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
What are you noticing between Sets?
How is your Doms?
how is day to day recovery?
have you tried any high intensity cardio or threw in any intensity techniques to your training besides straight sets? and if so what do you note about the perform?

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What are you noticing between Sets?
How is your Doms?
have you tried any high intensity cardio or threw in any intensity techniques to your training besides straight sets? and if so what do you note about the perform?
Between sets? Long enough to change the weight or walk to the next exercise, thats all the time I seem to need as of now.

Doms? Hard to tell right now. I took some lift time off because of the finger, but right now the traps are very slightly tight, but not sore AT ALL!

Recovery is amazing. After all I did yesterday, I was actually begging to go back last night. Captain said no

My high intensity comes in the form of racquetball, and yes, my performance, endurance and stamina are out the roof!!! Absolutely loving this Godly juice

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I got to try my Perform in a different way today. Drank my first dose first thing this morning simply because I wanted it. 945 this morning..STRUCTURE FIRE!! No tiring, no exhaustion and felt great, even hydrated. This was the workout I had, which only 40 minutes was allotted!!! Second dose while in the gym
Isolation curls
45x12
55x10
60x10
65x5

Standing EZ bar curls
45x20
65x15
75x10
95x5

Hammer Curls
60x20
65x15
70x10
80x5

Seated Skull crushers
75x20
100x15
100x10

Tricep bar pushdowns
120x20
140x15
180x10
200x5

Bodyweight dips
Sets of 15,10,10,8

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Take both servings right around your workout (prefer pre and intra) give your body the Peak02 , electrolytes, citrulline etc when it needs it most.
Any feedback on the session? Recovery? Endurnace? Performance? Change in rest times? DOMS?

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Take both servings right around your workout (prefer pre and intra) give your body the Peak02 , electrolytes, citrulline etc when it needs it most.
Any feedback on the session? Recovery? Endurnace? Performance? Change in rest times? DOMS?
Ill give it a shot tomorrow morning for sure. Doms are still non existent, fatigue just doesnt set in at all during my lifts and racquetball, and I definitely felt like my mojo was more "in tune" doing such a fast paced bi/tri workout today. And due to my lack of time, I flew through each lift, needing only enough time to walk to the next lift! Biceps are still pumped, and I noticed MUCH more vascularity throughout the muscles, and up through my shoulder and chest. Good times

sparks2012

sparks2012

Awards
FireTitan comparatively speaking, how is this stacking up against other intra's you've used? You're becoming unstoppable on this stuff man

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FireTitan comparatively speaking, how is this stacking up against other intra's you've used? You're becoming unstoppable on this stuff man
Ive really only used a couple of other intras, and honestly with no real success, so this has definitely became a favorite rather fast. The only, and I do mean only negative that I can even partially throw out is that once it sits for a bit, continue to shake it before you sip, as it get a little gritty. But like I said, I sip it intra, so it may take me an hour or so to actually drink it. The taste is phenomenal. Ive noticed my sweat is nowhere near as intense, fatigue really doesnt seem to set in, DOMS are virtually non existent although Ive never really had that issue. I am truly enjoying it.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ive really only used a couple of other intras, and honestly with no real success, so this has definitely became a favorite rather fast. The only, and I do mean only negative that I can even partially throw out is that once it sits for a bit, continue to shake it before you sip, as it get a little gritty. But like I said, I sip it intra, so it may take me an hour or so to actually drink it. The taste is phenomenal. Ive noticed my sweat is nowhere near as intense, fatigue really doesnt seem to set in, DOMS are virtually non existent although Ive never really had that issue. I am truly enjoying it.
That is due to the Peak 02
Mix your shake the night before and i bet you won't have any residue :)

and honestly since the launch of perform, and the 20+ logs on here there has yet to be a bad review. Everyone has loved it and has replaced their current intra workout with it.

Once you get on the perform it just really takes your training to another level.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Perform is fantastic magic. I LOVE that stuff

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That is due to the Peak 02
Mix your shake the night before and i bet you won't have any residue :)

and honestly since the launch of perform, and the 20+ logs on here there has yet to be a bad review. Everyone has loved it and has replaced their current intra workout with it.

Once you get on the perform it just really takes your training to another level.
I dont mind the residue to be honest, I just add a bit of water and shake it up, drink the rest. Its all good.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Forgot to log my leg day yesterday, but it was my first leg day in a couple weeks due to water on my knee, and it was a good one. Forgive my laziness for not posting. Today was a chest day and it was amazing. DOMS are still in effect today from yesterdays legs, but as I said, it was my first leg day inna couple weeks so its to be expected. Its not so bad I couldn't get my racquetball in today. However, a couple days after a brutal back day, Im feeling good and 100% recovered. My recovery is out the roof right now, and my endurance is phenomenal!! Todays chest session
WARMUP
25 neutral push-ups
25 wide push-ups
25 Diamond push-ups

HIGH CABLE FLYES
50x20
60x10
70x10

LOW CABLE FLYES
40x10
50x10
60x10

DB PRESS
60x20
85x12
100x10x2

DECLINE BB PRESS
135x30
225x12
275x8
315x4
225x10

INCLINE BB PRESS
135x20
225x10x2
275x5

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Hows your rest between sets?
Noticing any change from exercise to exercise? Any chance you will throw in some intensity techniques on how you can gauge the perform regarding it?

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Took a couple days off from the gym in order to have a family weekend and to start my hunting season, but did legs today. Even though I took the weekend off I still dosed twice a day. I have indeed noticed that my time between sets has improved and my recovery time is non existent. As far as intensity, that comes for me in the form of racquetball. It doesn't get much more intense than that. I look forward to drinking it everyday. My Performance is improving, especially in the cardio sessions . Truly enjoying it.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Have you ever considered adding in intensity techniques to your program and seeing how you respond?
Drop Sets?
Accumulation sets?
Giant Sets (pair 3-4 exercises)
Rest Pause Sets?

See how these treat your endurnace and recovery because these will push your button.

For example next leg day try this.

Leg Extension 3 sets of 15 with a drop set
leg press (feet low) 3 sets of 30
Bodyweight walking lunges x Up and down gym
Hack Squat or V-Squat Machine (Feet Wide and High) 3 sets of 20

Do that all in one giant set with no rest between each exercise. then tell me how you perform is treating you :)

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Have you ever considered adding in intensity techniques to your program and seeing how you respond?
Drop Sets?
Accumulation sets?
Giant Sets (pair 3-4 exercises)
Rest Pause Sets?

See how these treat your endurnace and recovery because these will push your button.

For example next leg day try this.

Leg Extension 3 sets of 15 with a drop set
leg press (feet low) 3 sets of 30
Bodyweight walking lunges x Up and down gym
Hack Squat or V-Squat Machine (Feet Wide and High) 3 sets of 20

Do that all in one giant set with no rest between each exercise. then tell me how you perform is treating you :)
Spaghetti legs anyone? Lol looks crazy but I love drop sets.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Switched to a chest day and blew through it! Drank my xtend about 30 minutes prior to my workout to change things up. Hit 135 for 50 today as a warmup. Still feel as if Im being pushed farther with the xtend, and my endurance is still increasing!! This is todays lift followed by 1.5 hours of racquetball!
WARMUP
BB FLAT BENCH
135x50
225x12
225x10
315x4.......spent

DB PRESS
100x10
100x8
65x15
60x10

INCLINE BB PRESS
135x20
135x15
135x10

REVERSE GRIP BB INCLINE
135x10x3

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Do you think Xtend Perform was an asset in you doing the high rep sets?
have you considered trying more of them and some intensity techniques ( like i outlined for you on legs) to see if this can help you push your limits?

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you think Xtend Perform was an asset in you doing the high rep sets?
have you considered trying more of them and some intensity techniques ( like i outlined for you on legs) to see if this can help you push your limits?
Yes, I do feel as if it is a definite asset! I am looking to increase the reps and intensity for a while, and doing your outline on my next leg day. Im thinking that may be either Friday or Saturday depending on my schedule with my part time job

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yes, I do feel as if it is a definite asset! I am looking to increase the reps and intensity for a while, and doing your outline on my next leg day. Im thinking that may be either Friday or Saturday depending on my schedule with my part time job
Don't be afraid to throw in more drop sets, accumulation sets, rest pause sets, giant sets (3-4 exercises with no rest)
and really see how much the VO2 asset from Xtend Perform aids your training. We are just trying to gather as much feedback as possible!