TinyGuy tears the fascia with AI's GLYCOBOL!! (Sponsored)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
See bold below haha :D

I only took 2, should i have taken 3? You think it would have been a better idea? Never thought about that haha i still have enough to give it a shot. All the carbs came from my gainer shake.
What I've always went by is 1 cap should be good enough for around 50g of carbs....

So when I take my gainer shake at full serving it's 250g of carbs. I usually split my shake in half (125g carbs) and do 2 caps, I think at the full dose it wouldn't hurt to do 3 as long as you are getting in 150g of carbs, and 3 would be my max.

So 50 is my magic number with 3 being the max. :D

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
See bold below haha :D

I only took 2, should i have taken 3? You think it would have been a better idea? Never thought about that haha i still have enough to give it a shot. All the carbs came from my gainer shake.
the most ive taken was two at a time. You could always try it. I tend to stop at two because thats 600 mgs of na-r-ala and na-r-ala is 10-30 x's more powerful than r-ala. its one of the top forms or the top form of lipioc acids ever, and in my opinion the other insulin mimetics in glycobol are good and my favorite is na-r-ala hands down

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
the most ive taken was two at a time. You could always try it. I tend to stop at two because thats 600 mgs of na-r-ala and na-r-ala is 10-30 x's more powerful than r-ala. its one of the top forms or the top form of lipioc acids ever, and in my opinion the other insulin mimetics in glycobol are good and my favorite is na-r-ala hands down
The "boss" has spoken...

I know u said u went hypo off it.

I personally think he maybe able to get away with 3 with that large dose of carbs?....

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
that is an insane amount of carbs, i ant imagine the pump from actually absorbing all those haha

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
I did not know that!

Nick, will are be defining for the summer months?
Yes DEFINitely (haha) i plan to start dieting March or April and really shred some fat off. If i can find some good Halodrol around i'll use that in conjunction to help!

The "boss" has spoken...

I know u said u went hypo off it.

I personally think he maybe able to get away with 3 with that large dose of carbs?....
John what do you think about trying 3? Would going one more cap just be too much?

that is an insane amount of carbs, i ant imagine the pump from actually absorbing all those haha
Dude in the gym their full-retard, i actually have a really tricky time putting my hoody on afterwards!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i woudl think teh pump woudl get to the point where it woudl actually hinder ur workout....hurt too much haha

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
i woudl think teh pump woudl get to the point where it woudl actually hinder ur workout....hurt too much haha
I'm perfectly fine with that it's a good pain haha

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Right

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Some crappy news and some good news, I caught some kind cold/sinus infection from the train ride back home from Wisconsin and i feel like crap (runny nose, congested, coughing) good news is i trained yesterday and still pulled some PR's while i was coughing and wheezing haha. It seems nothing can stop my drive sometimes :D Tomorrow will be the last day of glycobol so i feel i can now give it a full review!

Glycobol Review from TheTinyGuy

-Body Composition & Full-ness 10/10
From a few doses in i definitely noticed something different about how i looked and felt. The mirror showed less "bloat" which i find it a little hard to describe but all i can think of is possibly my super high carbs were being utilized for muscle glycogen because almost everyone who saw me at work told me i looked leaner and bigger which definitely boosted my confidence for the day. Also showed others that i wasn't just going crazy. The fact that i continue to get bigger and look leaner is a huge plus for me! I also noticed a tighter skinned feeling maybe associated with a slight pump at times throughout the day.

-Pumps 10/10
There is a big reason i'm giving this a 10 for pumps because when i trained with the mind numbing intensity i could produce i noticed gigantic, almost painful pumps that made me feel like a giant (with friends to back that up haha) I experienced some of the best calve pumps with glycobol which shocked me. Only thing that could have made it better would be me being leaner and seeing all the veins in my calves haha.

-Fat Storage
Didn't experience any fat gain in fact i noticed fat LOSS while on this product. It could have been due to my change in training but who knows.

My weight has dropped a few pounds due to me being sick but i look leaner and leaner it's awesome.

Highly recommend people give this product a shot!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Some crappy news and some good news, I caught some kind cold/sinus infection from the train ride back home from Wisconsin and i feel like crap (runny nose, congested, coughing) good news is i trained yesterday and still pulled some PR's while i was coughing and wheezing haha. It seems nothing can stop my drive sometimes :D Tomorrow will be the last day of glycobol so i feel i can now give it a full review!

From a few doses in i definitely noticed something different about how i looked and felt. The mirror showed less "bloat" which i find it a little hard to describe but all i can think of is possibly my super high carbs were being utilized for muscle glycogen because almost everyone who saw me at work told me i looked leaner and bigger which definitely boosted my confidence for the day. Also showed others that i wasn't just going crazy. The fact that i continue to get bigger and look leaner is a huge plus for me! I also noticed a tighter skinned feeling maybe associated with a slight pump at times throughout the day.

-Pumps 10/10
There is a big reason i'm giving this a 10 for pumps because when i trained with the mind numbing intensity i could produce i noticed gigantic, almost painful pumps that made me feel like a giant (with friends to back that up haha) I experienced some of the best calve pumps with glycobol which shocked me. Only thing that could have made it better would be me being leaner and seeing all the veins in my calves haha.

-Fat Storage
Didn't experience any fat gain in fact i noticed fat LOSS while on this product. It could have been due to my change in training but who knows.

My weight has dropped a few pounds due to me being sick but i look leaner and leaner it's awesome.

Awesome review...
I'm a huge AI fan all the way.

Not try slin-sane and let us know how that goes. :p

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Awesome review...
I'm a huge AI fan all the way.

Not try slin-sane and let us know how that goes. :p
Thanks, hmm i'll think about that

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think with as many carbs as I saw on your facebook status today, three will work fine. Id do 2 for every 75 carbs and more carbs than this like 125-150 or more 3.

great review bro and you are welcome to log another AI product ASAP just let me know and ill get one sent out to you

same to you AaronJP1 and people looking at this, if your not running a supplement log already

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
I think with as many carbs as I saw on your facebook status today, three will work fine. Id do 2 for every 75 carbs and more carbs than this like 125-150 or more 3.

great review bro and you are welcome to log another AI product ASAP just let me know and ill get one sent out to you

same to you AaronJP1 and people looking at this, if your not running a supplement log already
Yeah i got cold feet with doing 3 :( but that stuff is just awesome!

I've been really curious with the HGH-Pro, I've never used an HGH boosting product if ZMA doesn't count. It would definitely be a unique experience for me that's for sure. I could have an awesome reaction to such a product since TestoPro worked so well for me. I'm definitely interested!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
your inbox is full

If you want it you got it, name and address is all I need. Ill have to get an okay from the boss for two bottles

there is one thing I feel hgh releasers need to be used long term like minimum 8 weeks and up to 6 months! Yeah thats a lot! I do think people will get small results from a month bottle, just not that much. Just my opinion

if a person uses them in a years time they may add an extra 5 lbs they wouldnt have otherwise, which is still a lot. In addition, at 40$ a bottle that comes to almost 500 a year. It is for people who can afford it

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
your inbox is full

If you want it you got it, name and address is all I need. Ill have to get an okay from the boss for two bottles

there is one thing I feel hgh releasers need to be used long term like minimum 8 weeks and up to 6 months! Yeah thats a lot! I do think people will get small results from a month bottle, just not that much. Just my opinion

if a person uses them in a years time they may add an extra 5 lbs they wouldnt have otherwise, which is still a lot. In addition, at 40$ a bottle that comes to almost 500 a year. It is for people who can afford it
Just cleared my inbox.

2 Bottles would definitely be sufficient time to see some great results! Now that i'm over this cold i feel 1000x better too. I can't wait to train legs tomorrow.

Pm'd ya!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the log and great to see how successful your run was.

If you do log HGHpro, plz post a link here once you get it going. :D

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Thanks for the log and great to see how successful your run was.

If you do log HGHpro, plz post a link here once you get it going. :D
Loved the stuff!

Definitely will, thanks for letting me log your stuff i haven't been disappointed yet :)

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
100_1513.JPG

Lighting is a little poopy but works.

Bulkypinoy61

Bulkypinoy61

Awards
  • Established

-Pumps 10/10

-Fat Storage

Thank you for the review

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

-Pumps 10/10

-Fat Storage

Love it! Has anyone asked that you post this on our review section of our site?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Love it! Has anyone asked that you post this on our review section of our site?
That's right that good old contest is going on 2.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards