TINY gets HULKIFIED with Annabolic Innovation's TESTOPRO! (Sponsored)

steppinRazor

Awards
Hey man just trying to catch up!
Anyways bro, dips +45lbs? Your a big ass dude as it is! That's killer

Your Calorie intake is huge at this point and I'm kinda jealous bro, but id think if let them drop you strength and mass will continue..recomp is where its at, but having just tried my first one I gotta say its tricky..I'm sure there is a lot of room for improvement..I like bulks cuz its just eating like a machine and liftng like a beast..
Fuuuuck..anways where was I..ohh yeah dude, so now that this insane TestoPro log is nearing its end, what do you have in mind next?

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Hey man just trying to catch up!
Anyways bro, dips +45lbs? Your a big ass dude as it is! That's killer

Your Calorie intake is huge at this point and I'm kinda jealous bro, but id think if let them drop you strength and mass will continue..recomp is where its at, but having just tried my first one I gotta say its tricky..I'm sure there is a lot of room for improvement..I like bulks cuz its just eating like a machine and liftng like a beast..
Fuuuuck..anways where was I..ohh yeah dude, so now that this insane TestoPro log is nearing its end, what do you have in mind next?
+40Lbs :p Thanks though man, my form was wrong so now that i have it right they're a lot easier.

I think i will pursue more of a recomp/bulk now, if my body wants to be lean i'll let it. Higher testosterone levels and better for bulking? I'll take that haha I think recomp setup would be a little over maintenance calories and training really really hard (which your doing) that's what it seems to be for me at least. Next log will be AppNut Peach Tea Lit-Up/DRIVE stack!

:TestoPro Thoughts:
-Does exactly what is stated, strength/size goes up along with getting leaner due to increased test levels.
-Libido has been sooo much higher after starting this.
-Effects peaked for me around end of week 1 middle of week 2.
-NO acne flare up and NO skin issues for me!
-Aggression increased

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for update pictures, you have to be getting bigger with all those calories and increased strength, keep on killing it Bro!

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
^ Second the motion

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
+40Lbs :p Thanks though man, my form was wrong so now that i have it right they're a lot easier.

I think i will pursue more of a recomp/bulk now, if my body wants to be lean i'll let it. Higher testosterone levels and better for bulking? I'll take that haha I think recomp setup would be a little over maintenance calories and training really really hard (which your doing) that's what it seems to be for me at least. Next log will be AppNut Peach Tea Lit-Up/DRIVE stack!

:TestoPro Thoughts:
-Does exactly what is stated, strength/size goes up along with getting leaner due to increased test levels.
-Libido has been sooo much higher after starting this.
-Effects peaked for me around end of week 1 middle of week 2.
-NO acne flare up and NO skin issues for me!
-Aggression increased
This is great news man haha!!

My next Natty T booster run will include this one for sure :)

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
I'll have pic's up this weekend! Found a better spot to take pic's (bathroom) not a mirror pic but the lighting works better for my paleness haha.

Just got home from working on a few cars all day. Posting up that workout, sorry for the delay! :D

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Chest/Shoulders/Tri's/Calves/Forearms 9/22/11
Duration: 1.5 Hours, Next week going to aim for 1 hour or less.
Mood: Intense
Energy: Great
Other notes: Honestly the more intense the sets get, the less i want to train and am wiped out. Trying to get at least 1 PR set and 1 more working set followed by a drop on some exercises.
CHEST WORKOUT PR BY ITSELF MEANS NEW WEIGHT I HAVE NEVER USED.
Reverse Grip Incline Bench Press on Smith- Hold means i hold the middle of the movement and focus on the isometric tension on the chest. Lasts about 10 seconds
205 x 8 + Hold
225 x 8 + Hold
245 x 8 + Hold *PR* +3 Reps
Dips- BW @ 232Lbs
+30 x 12 *PR*
+30 x 16 *PR*
+40 x 10 + 2 Rest/Pause *PR*
Drop set to
-40/-60/-90/-120/-140
Decline Bench on Smith- Went for decline today.
195 x 14
245 x 8 + Hold *PR*

13 Sets

SHOULDER WORKOUT- For those wondering, I train Rear-Delts with Back since i do a lot of pulling/rowing.
Seated Smith Machine OH Press-
105 x 20 *PR* +4 Reps
125 x 16
Dumbbell Laterals- Strict form until failure then a few cheat reps.
5 Sets, didn't record weight.

7 Sets

Standing Calve Raises- Trying to go heavier and do lower reps.
210 x 11 + Hold *PR*
210 x 12 + Hold *PR*
195 x 12
195 x 13

Standing Barbell Wrist Curls
95 x 16
95 x 16
95 x 16
95 x 16
95 x 16

9 Sets

Total: 29 Sets

Really trying to cutback on the sets, the beating the muscles take from these compounds are bar none to any isolation movement I've done. Going to try and just get in/get out from now on. I don't want to get to HIT again though, 1 set was just not enough. So 2 sets i will go for PR's and 1 set kind of a pump set so i can fascia stretch.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When you said "followed by a drop" did you mean drop set or just a drop in weight? I like to end my workouts with drop sets, especially if I feel like I didn't do enough in my allotted amount of time.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
When you said "followed by a drop" did you mean drop set or just a drop in weight? I like to end my workouts with drop sets, especially if I feel like I didn't do enough in my allotted amount of time.
Drop set and drop in weight pretty much they SUUUUCK for dips i mean i have never had such a chest/tri pump like this ever.
Ex.
BW x 10
then immediately drop weight to -20 and do as many reps as possible. And so on and so forth :D

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gotchya.

I wasn't sure if you just meant you did a final working set with less weight or if you were instituting drop sets and burning out. I do both as needed :D

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Gotchya.

I wasn't sure if you just meant you did a final working set with less weight or if you were instituting drop sets and burning out. I do both as needed :D
Ironic! I do the same, burnout drops are usually for dips or pull ups and the final working sets i use usually for barbell stuff :)

Training Legs tomorrow,
New setup will be:
Rack Pulls
Squats
SLDL's with light weight
Calve circuit, might start doing leg press calve raises.
Hack Squats on Machine 15+ reps every set

Rack Pulls will be 1 all out set with rest/pause and heaviest weight possible. Going to aim for 4-8 reps.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Wheels FTW!
YES! Most challenging workout too, no doubt in my mind they'll explode from that setup. Sick of doing leg curls and leg extensions, ready to CHALLENGE myself and grow. :firedevil:

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mean chest workout.
Thats throwing some weight.

Today I did something crazy. I did 20x 195 for sumo squats lol. My old 1 rep max is CRUSHED!!!

Leg day looks good. Gonna get some huge legs to match that huge chest!!

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Mean chest workout.
Thats throwing some weight.

Today I did something crazy. I did 20x 195 for sumo squats lol. My old 1 rep max is CRUSHED!!!

Leg day looks good. Gonna get some huge legs to match that huge chest!!
Thanks, hopefully i can have that 100lb db hanging from me for dips before the end of the year and smashin out reps hehehe.

Dude that's sick, 20 rep squats are TOUGH. Honestly i think their better than lower reps they take sooo much will power.

Hope it's backwards haha, need my chest to be bigger to match the legs D: Need better hams more than anything hence high rep sldl's

I without a doubt see improvement all around but in my eyes i know there's sooo much more room to grow. Gonna keep on challenging myself, Gonna go for 425 x 6 on rack pulls tomorrow IF i feel 100%, pretty tired right now. Bed time!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks, hopefully i can have that 100lb db hanging from me for dips before the end of the year and smashin out reps hehehe.

Dude that's sick, 20 rep squats are TOUGH. Honestly i think their better than lower reps they take sooo much will power.

Hope it's backwards haha, need my chest to be bigger to match the legs D: Need better hams more than anything hence high rep sldl's

I without a doubt see improvement all around but in my eyes i know there's sooo much more room to grow. Gonna keep on challenging myself, Gonna go for 425 x 6 on rack pulls tomorrow IF i feel 100%, pretty tired right now. Bed time!
Actually meant sumo deads lol. But yea it took some mean will power.

See ya later!!

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Diet Breakdown 9/23/11
Calories: 4820
Protein: 251 Grams

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Diet Breakdown 9/23/11
Calories: 4820
Protein: 251 Grams
Sweet god that looks like a good day.

Yesterday for my cheat meal I ate 4 chicken breasts one cup (raw measure) rice, 5 bananas, 3 cups of popcorn and one apple. All down in 25 minutes. Hahah.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll have pic's up this weekend! Found a better spot to take pic's (bathroom) not a mirror pic but the lighting works better for my paleness haha.
Tanning Bed Bro, works wonders, even for us super-pale Mo-Fo's!!! Even a LiL something-something is better than a whole lot of nothing-nothing!!!

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Sweet god that looks like a good day.

Yesterday for my cheat meal I ate 4 chicken breasts one cup (raw measure) rice, 5 bananas, 3 cups of popcorn and one apple. All down in 25 minutes. Hahah.
Yup back on track!
Sounds like some good ol eatin! I would have added sweet baby rays bbq sauce to the chicken hehehehe :D

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Tanning Bed Bro, works wonders, even for us super-pale Mo-Fo's!!! Even a LiL something-something is better than a whole lot of nothing-nothing!!!
Planning on it soon, just gonna get enough so you see my lines better then i'll back off it.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
HORY SHET!! Got 425 x 7 on rack pulls! 1 Rep away from what i got with 405! 6 Days ago.. HUGEEE PR, Also got 295 x 6 on squats and 650 x 20 on hack squats. Stronger all around, Best of all workout was only 1 hour long! :D Growing time!

Also did light SLDL's to get the stretch and man oh man i felt it. Did each rep perfect to hit the hams as good as possible. Hams/glutes are sore right now haha

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Also i notice that my body grows in somewhat of a cycle approach, say after a few weeks of heavier lifting then eating enough my body gains quickly but unless i keep challenging myself each workout it get's cut short. Pretty much after i get x amount stronger i start growing like crazy since i eat such high calories. Make's sense to me :)

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HORY SHET!! Got 425 x 7 on rack pulls! 1 Rep away from what i got with 405! 6 Days ago.. HUGEEE PR, Also got 295 x 6 on squats and 650 x 20 on hack squats. Stronger all around, Best of all workout was only 1 hour long! :D Growing time!

Also did light SLDL's to get the stretch and man oh man i felt it. Did each rep perfect to hit the hams as good as possible. Hams/glutes are sore right now haha
Congratz on the pr!!

Yea sldl are good for stretching that ham muscle after some leg work. :)

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also i notice that my body grows in somewhat of a cycle approach, say after a few weeks of heavier lifting then eating enough my body gains quickly but unless i keep challenging myself each workout it get's cut short. Pretty much after i get x amount stronger i start growing like crazy since i eat such high calories. Make's sense to me :)
Good observation!!

I have never truly bulked so I can't validate this but it sounds logical lol.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Congratz on the pr!!

Yea sldl are good for stretching that ham muscle after some leg work. :)
Thanks! Squat is a PR too considering I've never squatted this low with that weight. Every rep was a BATTLE! haha

SLDL's are my favorite hamstring exercise now, i try not to use grips since i'm not using heavy ass weight so my forearms were on fire too.

Good observation!!

I have never truly bulked so I can't validate this but it sounds logical lol.
It makes soooo much sense too, so even with all the calories right now their pretty much used to repair my body more than anything. Once i hit that one certain rep or heavier weight i should start growing again. As long as i persistently increase the weight and try to get 6-10+ reps it should happen. I swear to god i'm getting a lot thicker all around, chest feels wayyyyy bigger along with literally every other bodypart. Shoulders might need some more heavier movements but well see.

Oh and one more change i see is with the shorter session i literally felt AWESOME afterwards, usually i start getting run down which may be explained by the cortisol release when you train too long who knows. But i feel like a damn champ right now!!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks! Squat is a PR too considering I've never squatted this low with that weight. Every rep was a BATTLE! haha

SLDL's are my favorite hamstring exercise now, i try not to use grips since i'm not using heavy ass weight so my forearms were on fire too.

It makes soooo much sense too, so even with all the calories right now their pretty much used to repair my body more than anything. Once i hit that one certain rep or heavier weight i should start growing again. As long as i persistently increase the weight and try to get 6-10+ reps it should happen. I swear to god i'm getting a lot thicker all around, chest feels wayyyyy bigger along with literally every other bodypart. Shoulders might need some more heavier movements but well see.

Oh and one more change i see is with the shorter session i literally felt AWESOME afterwards, usually i start getting run down which may be explained by the cortisol release when you train too long who knows. But i feel like a damn champ right now!!
Looks like you found your magic. :)

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Looks like you found your magic. :)
I think so too! My legs actually hurt right now haha but i have a really really good sense of well being right now. Lesson learned, 1 hour workouts from now on. I almost have to do HIT style but with more exercises, only did 15 sets today but they were TOUGH! TestoPro is about to kick in FULL THROTTLE now, less cortisol from workouts is going to equal higher test levels for these last 5 days. LET'S GET THAT 235LBS NOW! :firedevil:

(Weighed 233 This morning)

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow. 235? Damn I wanna be 220 after my lean bulk. Then cut to 210 and see how I look, feel and perform.

Bulkypinoy61

Bulkypinoy61

Awards
  • Established
Bow chika wow wow :D

Nice man, Congrats!

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Wow. 235? Damn I wanna be 220 after my lean bulk. Then cut to 210 and see how I look, feel and perform.
I'll be following that if you plan to do a log or journal.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Diet Breakdown 9/24/11
Calories: 4960
Protein: 350 Grams

That workout will be up tomorrow~

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Ho man! You pounded that protein!!!
I had the farts all day long hahaha

Woke up today and the first time i step'd on the scale it said 237!!! So i went to re-check and something must have been goofy because i got consistent readings for 232.4Lbs. SCALE, Y U NO GIVE ME RIGHT READING FIRST?!?!

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Sorry for the delay on the workout guys, will have it up tomorrow before i train back/bi's/calves/forearms

Diet Breakdown 9/25/11
Calories: 3490
Protein: 252 Grams

Decided to let my body recomp a little bit.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had the farts all day long hahaha

Woke up today and the first time i step'd on the scale it said 237!!! So i went to re-check and something must have been goofy because i got consistent readings for 232.4Lbs. SCALE, Y U NO GIVE ME RIGHT READING FIRST?!?!
Haha I think my gut bacteria and meat are best friends. I only get gas from rice, and sweet potatoes lol. I usually intake around 250-400g protein a day though.. Within my 1600-2400 cal diets... hahah

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Well today went alright, last week when i did pull ups i would rest with my feet on the ground briefly between reps, this week i just tried doing them without touching the ground so as a result i got less reps. I did use close grip hammer instead, felt it a lot more in my lats. I also used a chair with 1 leg on it to assist me if i needed it. Felt soo much harder since i didn't pause on the ground. Also when i did pull ups last week i kind of removed the negative emphasis and today i emphasized it more. Either way just one of those workouts that i stay close to the same as last week then the next workout i usually kill all my pr's. Weird how it works! So next week i should kill pull ups

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Legs!! 9/24/11
Duration: 1 Hour
Mood: Very focused.
Energy: Great
Other notes: Such an amazing session.
Lifts:
Rack Pulls-
425 x 7 *PR*
Notes: Going for 445 next workout!
Barbell Back Squats-
295 x 6 *PR*
Notes: Tweaking form, going to try low bar position next week.
45 Degree Seated Calve Raises/Standing Calf Raises- Did a circuit of 45 degree and standing calve raises today, supersets one right after the other then a 30 second rest then restart. Stretching them to death!
120/70 x 4 Circuits
SLDL's- Full range, go down as far as i can and feel a huge stretch then come back up.
95 x 10
95 x 10
115 x 10
115 x 10
Machine Hack Squats- Plate loaded machine, feel these through my ENTIRE legs. Used to be REALLY strong on these, working back up to it again. 15+ Reps. Stance is edges of platform. ROM is to parallel.
650 x 20 *PR*

15 Sets/3 PR's

steppinRazor

Awards
looks intense man, your legs are gonna outgrow you!! haha..
hope you hit those pull ups next week brother

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
That hack squat is gonna beat you up! You'll love the way you feel tomorrow, man.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congratz on the PRs!!

Noticing any effects of the abbreviated training yet?

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
looks intense man, your legs are gonna outgrow you!! haha..
hope you hit those pull ups next week brother
Haha i know right? I guess i'd rather have them far ahead then anything else. I am trying to achieve balance with the upper-body but i don't think i should let off training my legs.

That hack squat is gonna beat you up! You'll love the way you feel tomorrow, man.
More like the Full range SLDL's and Rack Pulls! Lower back was super sore along with hamstrings ouch!

Congratz on the PRs!!

Noticing any effects of the abbreviated training yet?
Too early to tell but i do feel a little better, Hasn't had any impact on my weight really. I just keep getting leaner and leaner but my weight stays relatively the same. In another few weeks i'll be able to tell ya!

Tomorrow will be the last day of TestoPro! It's been a great product that i will definitely recommend to others and use in the future myself. Final Review and After Pic's will be up tomorrow too. Once again thanks to AI and all you guys for the support and opportunity to log a quality product.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Last day!! Wow, looking forward to the review and the pics! Leaner and bigger eh? Maybe I should increase my calories lol.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Last day!! Wow, looking forward to the review and the pics! Leaner and bigger eh? Maybe I should increase my calories lol.
Yeah not by a huge margin but definitely progress. From now on i'm gonna go 3500-4000/Lean-bulk style, i don't seem to be gaining weight fat wise it seems to just want to fall off so i'm going to let it.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah not by a huge margin but definitely progress. From now on i'm gonna go 3500-4000/Lean-bulk style, i don't seem to be gaining weight fat wise it seems to just want to fall off so i'm going to let it.
You dropping like 1k cals though eh? That's like a cut for you lol.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
You dropping like 1k cals though eh? That's like a cut for you lol.
Yeah or at least until my appetite changes, not as hungry as usual. I know right??

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah or at least until my appetite changes, not as hungry as usual. I know right??
Yea maybe you could do a more maintenance type deal till you jump on some other supp and get more food when you run something.

Or just keep stuffing yourself!!!! Hahaha!! Just wait till I start bulking. You will see some mean eats!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I actually took a week break this week and reduced food volume a bit. I like taking a break from pounding the food all the time. One week off counting calories and eating 4-5 times a day (not including bcaa's does my body good and a good mental break for me) I felt like I did when i used to sk8board , its a certain feelign you get from not eating

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
I actually took a week break this week and reduced food volume a bit. I like taking a break from pounding the food all the time. One week off counting calories and eating 4-5 times a day (not including bcaa's does my body good and a good mental break for me) I felt like I did when i used to sk8board , its a certain feelign you get from not eating
Thanks for that John, I definitely need a little break from the food it seriously almost drives me crazy sometimes!