Time to give thanks

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
From myself and the guys at Anabolic Innovations, we wish everyone a happy Thanksgiving. As I look around I have many things to be thankful for. One of them is to be part of such a great company. I hope each one of you takes the time to be thankful for what we have this thanksgiving.
And as always, If I or any of the other guys can do anything or give any advice, please don't hesitate to ask.
DG

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
From myself and the guys at Anabolic Innovations, we wish everyone a happy Thanksgiving. As I look around I have many things to be thankful for. One of them is to be part of such a great company. I hope each one of you takes the time to be thankful for what we have this thanksgiving.
And as always, If I or any of the other guys can do anything or give any advice, please don't hesitate to ask.
DG
Agreed, Happy Thanksgiving from me and AI. I know I have much to be grateful about, God has always been there for me. Very happy with my life and everyone who is in it including the members on Anabolic Minds.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
DG
Very well said bro. I hope everyone enjoyed the holiday.:)

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Man I know one thing, I ate waay too much. Was fun though!
I stayed up till 1am wed night cooking and was up at 7:00am cooking again. I was wiped out. It was worth it though.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Man I know one thing, I ate waay too much. Was fun though!
I stayed up till 1am wed night cooking and was up at 7:00am cooking again. I was wiped out. It was worth it though.

I hear you on this bro.:)