Time to Get Fit with Performax Labs FitMax

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wanna give a huge shoutout to Cubsfan's randomizer for landing on my name :) and Performax Labs for letting me give this a try. First dose down and will be hitting chest in a little bit. Performax Labs FitMax - YouTube

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok energy was decent but I think I'm a 2 scoop guy. I did sweat quite a bit near the end so that's definitely a positive.

I trained at home tonight using dumbells and bands.

Db Flat Bench
50x10x2
80x10x10

Decline Db Bench
70x25x3

Incline Db Guillotine Press ss with Incline Flyes
(50x10 ss 30x12)x4

High Crossovers
70x12x4

Mid Crossovers
70x12x4

Low Crossovers
70x12x4

Db Jabs
15s for 45 seconds 20 second rests X3

Jump rope
1 minute on 30 seconds off for 10 minutes

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hell yea! Love following along with a Reggie log! And from what I remember of you and Powermax, I'm sure you'll be a two scoop guy with Fitmax.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In!

Yeah with Fitmax the higher dosage is better for people who handle stims. That's one of the things I like most about it, it's versatile. I do 1.5 scoops sometimes in the morning instead of coffee, then later in day 1 scoop Hypermax pre.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah the taste at 2 scoops is nice. Not over powered by strawberry or kiwi, just nice blend of each.

I should send you over 2 scoops of of our new High Stim product Hypermax.. I would love to see a review of that.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would definitely try 1.5 or even 2 scoops. I know I personally need 2 scoops. Fitmax is somewhat week in that department, but that is the beauty of it. If you do up the amount you take, you'll sweat even more! I sweat 10 minutes into foam rolling with two scoops lol

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah the taste at 2 scoops is nice. Not over powered by strawberry or kiwi, just nice blend of each.

I should send you over 2 scoops of of our new High Stim product Hypermax.. I would love to see a review of that.
I would be more than happy to do a review of Hypermax :)

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would definitely try 1.5 or even 2 scoops. I know I personally need 2 scoops. Fitmax is somewhat week in that department, but that is the beauty of it. If you do up the amount you take, you'll sweat even more! I sweat 10 minutes into foam rolling with two scoops lol
Your spot on about the increased sweating!!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good back day today. 2 scoops seems to be money for me. Really worked up a great sweat!!!

Deadlifts
135x10x2
225x8
315x8
365x3

One Arm BB Row
45x10
50x10
75x10
100x6

I found that using 25s on this works a much better range than the 45s.

Facepulls
70x10x10

Straight Arm Pushdowns
90x12x3

Full Range Pulldowns
110x10x3

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good call on the 25's. Whenever I do TBar rows or single arm BB rows like you performed, I use the 25's. They are smaller so it allows for a better range of motion and more importantly, a better contraction. You can also set up more parallel to the ground versus being upright.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good call on the 25's. Whenever I do TBar rows or single arm BB rows like you performed, I use the 25's. They are smaller so it allows for a better range of motion and more importantly, a better contraction. You can also set up more parallel to the ground versus being upright.
Absolutely!!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ended up getting a 90 day gym membership for my birthday so I can start crushing legs much more often now!! Hit them pretty good today despite being hungover from my celebration last night :) went with the 2 scoops again and once again I was sweating like I was sitting in the sauna!!
Music today was Skillet. I realize they aren't a new band but I had never really listened to them until they started coming on my Pandora station. Gotta say, I'm a fan :D

Squats
135x10x2
185x10
225x10x2
185x10
135x20
Went light on these so I didn't hurl!

HS Hack Squats
90x15
180x12
270x10x2

Leg Extentions
90x10
180x8x3

Jefferson Squats
135x10x3

Felt really good today. Seems that FitMax works great for helping to push through hangovers :D

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Solid leg session. Stick to a few good exercises, nice, simple, and effective!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks guys!! I've had a great weekend so far!!
My weekend is getting better. Started with starter relay and drive belt crapping out on my riding mower. Then I lost compression on 4 year old weed whacker.

I almost threw weed whacker down the road lol.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice work in here Reg, and happy belated birthday!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well today (yesterday) was Monday and you know what day that is.....chest!!!

Flat Bench
135x2
185x10x10

Decline Bench
135x10
205x10x6
205x8
205x7x3

Incline Guillotine (DB)
30x10x10

Incline Db Around the World
15x12x3
Figured I'd throw these back into the mix to really hit my lower pecs.

Push-ups
25x3

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sick volume Reg! I've been incorporating GVT style into my leg workouts to get them going a bit. Really digging it

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Still able to rep out the 25x3 pushups at the end. I bet you had nice pump going.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sick volume Reg! I've been incorporating GVT style into my leg workouts to get them going a bit. Really digging it
Thanks brutha! I have gotten some pretty nice gainz using that style of training.

Still able to rep out the 25x3 pushups at the end. I bet you had nice pump going.
Ya I looked about 10 pounds heavier! Great sweat again as well. That is quickly becoming my favorite part of using FitMax as a pwo!!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did some grappling today and some bag work. I've been slacking on my mma training lately and it's been really tiring. So trying again to stay more consistent to build up my cardio and "gorilla strength" if you've never trained mma you'd be surprised how damn strong they can be. It's a different kind of strength. Anyways training went good. Took 2 scoops of FitMax about 20 minutes before and was doing pretty good until we started rolling. After a few mins I was gassed. Took a 5 minute rest and went again. We also did some king of the mat I probably sweated out 5 pounds, and tomorrow I'm going to feel like I was hit by a truck.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I could see grappling for a couple minutes would be taxing as heck.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea grappling would be intense! I wrestled Freshman year in high school and I've yet to find anything that would tire you out faster than those practices.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You're right about the strength being different. Some people do not realize, but strength in the gym does not equal real life strength. I am stronger than a good friend of mine, in the gym, but he is a contractor and he can lift an enormous amount on a job site. Way more than I can. He is taller so he has a better wing span, but even if I was his height, I wouldn't be able to do what he does.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good call. One of the guys I train with is about 15 pounds lighter than me and can't keep up with me as far as lifting goes, but I have a hell of a time out muscling him on the mat.

Hit up some chest at home today and went down to work some standup and Thai training this evening. Just like I knew I would be, I hurt like a bitch today but did what I needed to do. My standup is still pretty good although I kept going back to some bad habits of standing in front of the guy and dropping my right hand for awhile. Eventually got back on point after I got tired of tasting leather.

Took 2 scoops before hitting chest today and although I didn't sweat as much as I had been, I still worked up a pretty good one.

Db Flat Bench
40x10x2
70x20x9
70x18 ran out of steam on that last set.

Db Incline Guillotine Press
50x10x10

Db Decline Bench
80x10x5
90x10
60x25

Incline Db Around The World
20x12
Struggled with form so decided to drop weight and hold for 3 seconds on each rep at parallel position.
15x12x4

High Crossovers 10 second rests between
90x20x3

Feet on the bench push-ups
Arms were pretty dead on these.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks fellas! My left elbow is a bit sore today so going to train my rest muscle ;)

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My chest and tris would be way too pumped after that to do anything else, great job!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Killing it in here Reg! That volume is sick!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks guys. I had to go out of town yesterday for a family emergency but luckily everything turned out alright. Got back about an hour ago. Will be hitting it hard again tonight when I get home from work.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok time to update

6-23 pm

Biceps and shoulders

Standing Db Curls
30x10x2
50x10
60x7
60x5
30x30

Db Spider Curls
40x10x3

Db Preacher Curls
50x10x3

Guillotine Curls
90x15x5

Seated Db Press
40x10x2
50x10x2
60x10x2

Front to Side Raises
20x15x4

Seated Shrugs
50x15x4

Incline Single Arm Db Side Lateral
15x12x5

6-24

Chest

Flat BB Bench
135x15x2
185x12
225x10
245x8
225x9
185x10

Decline BB Bench
185x12
225x10x3

Incline Db Guillotine Press
50x12x4

Pec Dec
110x15x4

Low Cable Cross
50x15x7

6-25
Triceps and Upper Back

Rope Pushdowns
70x12
80x10x4

Reverse Grip Pushdowns
40x12x3

Skull Crushers
65x10x3

Bench Dips
Bwx15x4

Facepulls
70x10x10

BB Shrugs
135x20
225x15
315x5x2

Reverse Flyes
60x15x5

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks solid Reggie. How has the Fitmax been treating ya?

also that reminds, I need to get you a Hypermax sample to try out as well.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks solid Reggie. How has the Fitmax been treating ya?

also that reminds, I need to get you a Hypermax sample to try out as well.
Fitmax has been good. Nice, steady energy and great sweats!