• RockStar
  • Established
Beast mode as usual!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow what a day! Worked for my landlord staining a couple of decks. Got nice and burnt for sure! Was soaked with sweat by the time it was all said and done. The last deck I stained was at a trailer being rented by a early 20 something couple. Was standing outside bsing with the guy when his lady poked her head out. She said hi and went back in. Then 15 minutes later she comes out in a bikini and was just sitting on the hood of their car staring at me. Now I gotta admit she was definitely a good looking girl, and although as flattering as it was having a 20ish yr old girl checking me out, after awhile it was kinda awkward!!

Before all that fun however I hit up some early morning back training. Took 2 1/4 scoops this time. Although the energy level didn't seem any different my focus increased as did the amount of sweat.

Weight pre training- 167.6

Deadlifts
135x15x2
225x8
315x6
365x4
405x2

One Arm BB Rows
50x12x2
75x10x2
100x4x2

Db Rows
60x10
90x9
100x8x2

Full range Pulldowns
110x12x5

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow at your deadlift to bodyweight ratio. Very impressive my friend!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude your story was almost gonna be a dear penthouse letter, Lol. Gotta love the mirin!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, nice work reggie. And hey at least it was the chick checking you out, and not the dude. Although either is flattering lol

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow at your deadlift to bodyweight ratio. Very impressive my friend!
Thanks bro, not bad I suppose for an old man :)

Dude your story was almost gonna be a dear penthouse letter, Lol. Gotta love the mirin!
Haha I know right?? I can definitely imagine much better endings to the scenario ;)

Yeah, nice work reggie. And hey at least it was the chick checking you out, and not the dude. Although either is flattering lol
He did keep referring to me as "big boy"

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any recent updates brother!?
I've been so damn busy with working for my landlord from 7am-2 and then my normal job from 3-11 that I haven't picked up a weight for the last few days. Haven't been taking my Fit Max either as I'm down to my last couple of scoops. Gonna try to get some lifting in today. Sorry for the lack of updates lately.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like a brutal schedule bud... hope it improves for you.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the update reggie. Some long hours there, hopefully you are raking in the cash. Look forward to the final review.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea, that's nuts hours! I wouldn't be hitting the gym either, keep us in the loop!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok guys once again I apologize for dropping the ball over the last week or so. I finally was able to get some training in and finish up the Fit Max. This time it seemed to hit me a little better than previously, must have been from the time off. I trained chest at home and had the windows closed to make it nice and hot. Ended up sweating like a pig :fing02:

DB Flat Bench
40x10x2
70x10
80x10x3

DB Incline Bench
40x10
60x12x4

DB Decline Bench
60x10
80x10x4

Pushups
20x3 (25 second rests between)

High Band Crossovers
70x15x5

I would like to once again thank cubsfan and Performax Labs for giving me this opportunity.

Mixability 5/5
Mixed perfectly every time, with only a quick couple of shakes, without clumps, floaters or sediment.

Taste 4/5
Strawberry Kiwi is not my first choice of flavors to buy, however it wasn't bad at all with the Fit Max. I took 2 scoops and used 10oz of water. The taste was never too tangy or sweet.

Energy 4/5
I upped the suggested dose to 2 scoops and this was definitely my sweet spot. The energy was nice and clean, and usually lasted for about 45 minutes after training. There was no crash or "cracked out" feeling.

Fat Burning/Sweating 4.5/5
I was able to shred up pretty nicely while taking Fit Max, final weight was 165. I look much leaner and more vascular. When taking Fit Max I would work up a great sweat. It would literally run off of me!!

Overall 4/5
Fit Max is a good product for clean energy and weight loss. It would be a perfect fit for any type of cardio as well!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice work sir and thanks for the review!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks guys!
I posted my review in the product review section as well.
Awesome great review Reggie.

I cleared the pm you sent with your address. If you email [email protected] with Hypermax in the subject line, drop your shipping info for the Hypermax samples. That is a whole different monster lol.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice review Reg, appreciate the effort put into the log!