TimberLakers M-Drol Massacre

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
Something to note... Fish Oil is something I definitely would recommend spending a little extra money on. I decided I'd save a couple bucks and get the NP brand Fish Oil - but the feedback on the fish burps is absolutely awful (even while taking with food or a shake).

Highly recommend enteric coated fish oil, or flavored fish oil... Makes the experience so much more pleasant.
I went through 1000 of the NP fish oils (which were discontinued), and I am about a quarter of the way through my 1000 bottle of NP Omega-3 (their replacement), and I have yet to notice a single fish burp.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I went through 1000 of the NP fish oils (which were discontinued), and I am about a quarter of the way through my 1000 bottle of NP Omega-3 (their replacement), and I have yet to notice a single fish burp.
I used to get fish burps, but I didn't really mind them cause I love fish. My girlfriend however, nearly dry heaved whenever I fish burped because she HATES the smell of fish... hates the smell of fish... ironic, yes?

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
I used to get fish burps, but I didn't really mind them cause I love fish. My girlfriend however, nearly dry heaved whenever I fish burped because she HATES the smell of fish... hates the smell of fish... ironic, yes?
Thats just nasty(clevands voice)

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
These don't taste like fish... They taste like...

Well...

Let's keep it clean for a few days, shall we? :ntome:

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
That's hilarious

I've never been to MD, but this is my personal experience at reading other logs at BB.com.

"I'm so and so and I'm logging so and so"
next post
"you're a phucken douche!"
next post
"ya bro, real phucken douche"
next post
"If you don't do DC you and your dad are phucken queers"
next post
"DC, tell me about DC, I'm not sure I'm aware of it"
next post
"what, you phucken douche, then you've wasted your life on this earth. What's DC? Leave!"
next post
"I'm just trying to log so and so supplement guys."
next post
"what'd you say about DC you phucken douche!"

I personally have nothing against DC, it's those DC Jedi's that if you're not all about DC and are not putting your children through DC, then you're a waste of space in life itself.

But yeah, I always left BB.com feeling a bit dumber and angrier at the world.
Seriously. MD, BB, and Iron Addicts are all DC cults. Isn't it funny how a lot of DC followers seem to take offense if you don't work out like them?

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Seriously. MD, BB, and Iron Addicts are all DC cults. Isn't it funny how a lot of DC followers seem to take offense if you don't work out like them?
DC conversations get more heated then politics and religion over there. I don't get that. Some of those DC addicts don't even know about Mike Mentzer or Dorian Yates who precede Dog Crap by generations, but if you think it's anything but revolutional and the true way to lift, then you're a douche. You do what you do, I don't see where this animosity comes from if I don't.

Of course, we have the parasites in our anonymous sections, so everyone has their pits.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Theres more thread jacking going on here than a raggity andy circle jerk convention. lol

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
I don't get bad fish oil burps, but I swear I get fish oil farts that will clear a room. :)

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the advice Russian.

No clomid on hand. I have heard that it is much better for rebound - but that it also bring along some nasty emotional side effects. I also found that I responded pretty well to the DTHC last time around - so I'm hoping this is sufficient for PCT.

For prolactin sides - I bought a bottle of chasteberry that I will run through the cycle and PCT. TG recommended that awhile back, and I made a note of it.

Sound good? Or would you suggest swapping some of these out?

Yes chasteberry is good, i personaly prefer bromo, but im not going to disagree, as ive heard good things of chasteberry.
Just be carefull bro, have a great cycle, im sure that you will enjoy this, your very intelligent and you have everything you need, including support to get some big gains.
Keep your skin moisturised it really drys you out the first 8 days.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey Vol, I bet she is OK with you liking fish. :)~D

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
So I get home today... and I've been robbed.

42'' Plasma TV, PS3, Video Games, 500 dollars in personal training cash, Kobe jersey (*******s), bottle of vodka (good riddance)...

I feel pretty ****in violated. Thing is, I almost left work early today... I WISH I would have walked in on that sh*t goin down.

Motherf*ckers didn't take my M-Drol though.

Wait till you see my f*cking numbers tonight. I'm about to set this b*tch on fire.

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established

42'' Plasma TV, PS3, Video Games, 500 dollars in personal training cash, Kobe jersey (*******s), bottle of vodka (good riddance)...

I feel pretty ****in violated. Thing is, I almost left work early today... I WISH I would have walked in on that sh*t goin down.

Wait till you see my f*cking numbers tonight. I'm about to set this b*tch on fire.
HOLY ****! That ****ing sucks, dude!! I'm sorry to hear that, man. That's some ****ed up ****! Do you have insurance? That's a serious ****ing bummer, man. I don't even know what to say.. I'd be ready to ****ing kill someone myself...

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
No insurance man... Funny, my buddy and I were talking about it at the wedding I went to Saturday night... Was going to make it a point to get it this week.

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
Awww ****. That sucks, bro. No leads? Do you live in an apartment, condo, house? Any chance there's security footage somewhere? I mean, I've always wondered how people walk away with big screens without getting caught. Someone had to have seen something. Did they just kick in a door or break a window or what? **** man. I'm sorry that **** happened bro. I hope whoever did it gets stabbed in the neck with a rusty screwdriver. Repeatedly.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
We'll chat tonight bro... not like I'll be f*cking watching TV.

I appreciate your concern.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
F me bubba! That is the worst feeling. Sorry bout that big guy.

Disturbed

Disturbed

Awards
It's not like that at Dante's site IM.Most of the true DC deciples understand that DC is not the best program for everyone.Some respond some don't.Just like any other program.

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
LMFAO!!! GM is gonna get Timber high as ****!!!! I believe TL has never smoked before, this may change!!! TL, MJ is a great bulking agent so just remember that when your out in Cali!!! :burger:

Lol, I want to post some metal for battle fuel but you like the weak stuff!!
Haha, with that California dank, I can only imagine !!!

Looking forward to this one, Timber ! It's time to get your growing on !

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Sucks to hear that you got robbed. There are few feelings worse than that.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established

That blows man. I am really sorry to hear that.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

W...T...F.... that's jacked bro, I'm sorry to hear that. Damn that's phucked up!

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
sorry to hear this t-lake.
i got robbed five yrs ago. they took all my electronics and some framed art.
do you have insurance?

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
sorry to hear this t-lake.
i got robbed five yrs ago. they took all my electronics and some framed art.
do you have insurance?
No insurance.. Funny, was just talking to a buddy of mine over the weekend about how his old apartment burned down - and I made it a point to say that I would buy insurance for my apartment this week. With the markets all crazy - I just never got around to it.

Some other f*cked up stuff got taken too. Couple pairs of jeans, few polos, one of my favorite Triple 5 sweatshirts, Kobe jersey, box of condoms, 1 pair of boxing gloves... and they used my favorite gym bag to take it with them. They took out my shaker bottle and my XTend bottle, but kept my gym lock - and my lifting straps... and everything was closed tonight for me to get new straps - so I had to do chest.

I was angry with the weights, plenty of anger... but no heart. Hard to explain. I feel like I train so hard to protect my home / family / belongings from f*cking thugs - and this coward took me while I was trying to pay my bills.

Regardless, I guess this is a good time for personal reflection to be thankful for what I have. The TV can be replaced - and its humbling to be watching TUF 8 tonight on a 14'' TV that I had stashed away in my closet from college. Sucks to lose cash - but I get a paycheck every week... PS3 takes away from the movie nights with the girlfriend - but we have a theater around the corner...

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No insurance.. Funny, was just talking to a buddy of mine over the weekend about how his old apartment burned down - and I made it a point to say that I would buy insurance for my apartment this week. With the markets all crazy - I just never got around to it.

Some other f*cked up stuff got taken too. Couple pairs of jeans, few polos, one of my favorite Triple 5 sweatshirts, Kobe jersey, box of condoms, 1 pair of boxing gloves... and they used my favorite gym bag to take it with them. They took out my shaker bottle and my XTend bottle, but kept my gym lock - and my lifting straps... and everything was closed tonight for me to get new straps - so I had to do chest.

I was angry with the weights, plenty of anger... but no heart. Hard to explain. I feel like I train so hard to protect my home / family / belongings from f*cking thugs - and this coward took me while I was trying to pay my bills.

Regardless, I guess this is a good time for personal reflection to be thankful for what I have. The TV can be replaced - and its humbling to be watching TUF 8 tonight on a 14'' TV that I had stashed away in my closet from college. Sucks to lose cash - but I get a paycheck every week... PS3 takes away from the movie nights with the girlfriend - but we have a theater around the corner...
good attitude, bro and sorry to hear about the straps, too. What a small thing that causes a large, unnecessary frustration.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear buddy, its brutal to lose things youve earned, its more brutal to picture some low lifes rumaging through your house and leaving unnoticed im sure. Can you get a dog where you live?

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear buddy, its brutal to lose things youve earned, its more brutal to picture some low lifes rumaging through your house and leaving unnoticed im sure. Can you get a dog where you live?
I could get a dog, and I'd honestly love one... but I don't think its fair to have dogs in the city to the dog.

I live in a nice neighborhood, just obvious someone was casing this place - 3 apartments were robbed today in adjacent buildings.

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Man, I apologize for throwing in a dumb comment earlier, following a post I read .. I always screw up by not finishing the page before posting.

So damn sorry to hear about the robbery ! They got some ****in' nerve . . . I hope they're talking about that bottle of M-drol they remember seeing on your kitchen counter, and want it bad enough to drop by another visit, only to be surprised by Timba jacked up on them Drols, ripping off heads and taking names !!!

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Man, I apologize for throwing in a dumb comment earlier, following a post I read .. I always screw up by not finishing the page before posting.

So damn sorry to hear about the robbery ! They got some ****in' nerve . . . I hope they're talking about that bottle of M-drol they remember seeing on your kitchen counter, and want it bad enough to drop by another visit, only to be surprised by Timba jacked up on them Drols, ripping off heads and taking names !!!
No need to apologize man.

I can't even imagine what would have happened had I walked in on that going down. I have a butterfly knife stashed near the entry, and a Louisville stashed by my computer. I'd probably be in the slammer on a murder charge right now instead of watching TUF 8 on my 14'' sh*t TV.

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
I could get a dog, and I'd honestly love one... but I don't think its fair to have dogs in the city to the dog.
I live in a nice neighborhood, just obvious someone was casing this place - 3 apartments were robbed today in adjacent buildings.
Wise words, and a wise decision. I fully support that statement; there are too many people out there with dogs, who truly do not have the ideal life situation to fit a dog in. I tell people around here (college kids..) to not get a dog until they've got a house with a backyard, or enough time to take the dog for numerous walks a day .. or even POST-college ! Most people don't have the time a day for their dogs, having their schedules filled with work and school, so reps to ya for sharing my opinion. (I've had a little Beagle since he was 10 weeks old last August, and I could never be without him now .. so I've turned in to a non-activist dog owner with opinions I share with everyone, whether they want them or not, lol)

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wise words, and a wise decision. I fully support that statement; there are too many people out there with dogs, who truly do not have the ideal life situation to fit a dog in. I tell people around here (college kids..) to not get a dog until they've got a house with a backyard, or enough time to take the dog for numerous walks a day .. or even POST-college ! Most people don't have the time a day for their dogs, having their schedules filled with work and school, so reps to ya for sharing my opinion. (I've had a little Beagle since he was 10 weeks old last August, and I could never be without him now .. so I've turned in to a non-activist dog owner with opinions I share with everyone, whether they want them or not, lol)
Bravo.

I'm VolcomX311, and I support this message.

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Bravo.

I'm VolcomX311, and I support this message.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to VolcomX311 again.

Sorry bud, but glad to hear it !

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
I love dogs. I want a gigantic one when I buy a place with some land... Like a Bullmastiff or a Saint Bernard... or a Harlequin Great Dane.

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
good attitude, bro and sorry to hear about the straps, too. What a small thing that causes a large, unnecessary frustration.
I agree. Much respect for that attitude. I'd look into some precautions to make sure it doesn't happen again, or that you are covered in case (heaven forbid) it does.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love dogs. I want a gigantic one when I buy a place with some land... Like a Bullmastiff or a Saint Bernard... or a Harlequin Great Dane.
Bullmastiffs are awesome dogs. I see them when I take my dog to dog parks. All those giant dogs look like small horses compared to the rest of the litter at the park.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Bullmastiffs are awesome dogs. I see them when I take my dog to dog parks. All those giant dogs look like small horses compared to the rest of the litter at the park.
My friend has a litter of them. His mother/father breeds them for other farms.
Their size can actually hurt them. Their hips take a pounding!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's because your Irish.

I dunno, maybe I'm there weird one. I have to "FORCE" myself to eat while on ECA/ECY and it's quite the enduring task.
No, you're not weird. Well, not in this matter anyway. J/K bro. But yeah, ECA/ECY kills my appetite as well. But I force myself to eat anyway. You have to. You have to be just as dedicated in the kitchen, as you are in the weight-room. :food::squat:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know how you love your dog bro. I've seen you mention taking him for runs and walks. I have had a Blue-Heeler (sheepdog--no tail) and a Pomerainian mix since last August as well. He was only 6 weeks old. He's like a miniture sheep dog. His hair is really long. His name is Little Bear because he's brown and looks like an Alaskan Kodiak Bear. Just smaller. I love him to death. I take him for walks all the time. He is my best friend. Like Odin has his 2 wolves, Geri and Freki. He is my constant companion.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Timber. I am sorry to hear about your robbery dude. I wish you would have walked in on them p*ssies in the act!! I wish we both would have walked in om them. We would have torn down a city block with those mutha-fukkers!! Keep your ears open. People like them like to talk sh!t and brag about their cowardly deeds. Maybe someone in the neighborhood will tell you something. Get that insurance bro. Times are getting very tough in this country and people are going to do desparate things. But I'll kill anyone who trespasses into my domain!!! :shoot:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My friend has a litter of them. His mother/father breeds them for other farms.
Their size can actually hurt them. Their hips take a pounding!
I would give their hips a horrendous pounding!! :hammer: Oh sh!t, that was sick. I had to say that to cheer Timbers up. I knew he would like that one!! :rofl:

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I would give their hips a horrendous pounding!! :hammer: Oh sh!t, that was sick. I had to say that to cheer Timbers up. I knew he would like that one!! :rofl:
:blink:

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I agree, my boxer pup is my new sidekick, the little guy is awesome!