Thumbs up for cAMPH

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
I just received my order of cAMPH from Nutraplanet yesterday.

Now I wont be keeping a log or anything as I dont have the time but I would like to say my initial reactions from it.

Alone I kind of get a very very mild stimulation effect, but for some reason when I combine my dose of cAMPH with sesathin, I get all cracked out. Just like E/C except MUCH cleaner.

E/C you get that "fight or flight" energy...at least for me...where I am constantly head-on-a-swivel looking for the threat that isnt there (maybe I'm alone in this case?).

With cAMPH and sesathin, I just feel really good and have a TON of energy...my foot is bouncing all day long. Last night, I was talking a million miles a minute; there was no crash, there was no dirty feeling like with E/C, just pure energy.

Definately some mental stimulation too, as it kind of lifted my spirits last night (I've had a really rough week). Now this could have been placebo obviously, but the energy thing isnt (has happened today again...nothing really until combining with my sesathin dose).

Also, food definately negates some of the energy (which is to be expected as cAMP gets turned back into ATP when glucose is present no?). I think its mostly carbs that negate the energy I get though.

Just wanted to write a quick initial review here. Will definately be buying cAMPH again. And just for the record, I had exactly 170 pills in the bottle.

EEmain

EEmain

Awards
  • Established
I went and counted my new bottle after reading this and...

168 pills:D I paln on running the same.. Sesathin and cAMP
starting tomorrow.. Now I need more Sesathin to match

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
My only problem with this so far (and it is a huge problem) is that I've been getting sharp pains in my chest around my heart region and down my left arm.

This has never happened with E/C before. The pains are very strange, almost like intense heartburn, but in my heart and down my left arm which gives me very big reason to worry.

It happened once or twice last night with my first dose, then maybe once this morning after my second dose and it happened for maybe an hour after my third dose (second today, 3rd total in 2 days). Eating I think might kill this pain, as I took 2 cAMP before driving an hour and a half back to school at 4pm, about 3 hours after eating lunch, the entire way experiencing chest pains.

I'm going to experiment maybe once or twice more with this to see if eating after taking the dose eliminates the pains, otherwise I'm going to have to discontinue cAMPH as this is starting to scare me.

For the record, I've never had these pains before, not after constant E/C use (I used to take E/C before football practice) or even after a 3 week clen cycle going up to 120mcg/day. I am overweight (maybe 18% bf) but in perfect health, cholesterol is in the midrange as is blood pressure and everything else.

EEmain

EEmain

Awards
  • Established
Damn I don`t like the sound of that.. I will take the cAMP in the morning and the afternoon and add the Sesathin on Monday if all is well..
defintely will let you know what happens..

stevenki

Awards
It seems like the camp is actually causing the ec to be stronger. So I just use a lower dosage for the stimulants because I had the same problems

EEmain

EEmain

Awards
  • Established
2hrs and 45 minutes from first dose of cAMP and no pains.. feel wide awake like drinking a couple cups of coffee but no jitters and slightly warmer.

I tried E/C 25/200 two times and both times I got a bad headache.. so that is not for me..

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My only problem with this so far (and it is a huge problem) is that I've been getting sharp pains in my chest around my heart region and down my left arm.

This has never happened with E/C before. The pains are very strange, almost like intense heartburn, but in my heart and down my left arm which gives me very big reason to worry.

It happened once or twice last night with my first dose, then maybe once this morning after my second dose and it happened for maybe an hour after my third dose (second today, 3rd total in 2 days). Eating I think might kill this pain, as I took 2 cAMP before driving an hour and a half back to school at 4pm, about 3 hours after eating lunch, the entire way experiencing chest pains.

I'm going to experiment maybe once or twice more with this to see if eating after taking the dose eliminates the pains, otherwise I'm going to have to discontinue cAMPH as this is starting to scare me.

For the record, I've never had these pains before, not after constant E/C use (I used to take E/C before football practice) or even after a 3 week clen cycle going up to 120mcg/day. I am overweight (maybe 18% bf) but in perfect health, cholesterol is in the midrange as is blood pressure and everything else.
I have had these problems for some time now. It is associated with anxiety. I would get it checked out, however, to make sure it is not a heart problem. Trust me I know what it's like, and I can't explain why it happens, but I would discontinue the use of ANY stimulants and see if this helps.

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
I have had these problems for some time now. It is associated with anxiety. I would get it checked out, however, to make sure it is not a heart problem. Trust me I know what it's like, and I can't explain why it happens, but I would discontinue the use of ANY stimulants and see if this helps.
I figured it might have something to do with anxiety, especially since I had so much time by myself to think about it and worry last evening driving back to school. Prolly had it in the back of my head that I had to look out for problems and made them myself.

Its strange though because I dont get like this normally ever. I don't suffer from anxiety issues, and usually adapt and deal with stress very well, which is why its confusing to me.

I took another dose today to check and see if it was an isolated incident before. Today I did not take it with sesathin, and I was fine, no pains no problems.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I never had problems with anxiety either. I really can't tell you why it happens, but to get it checked out. Good luck.

EEmain

EEmain

Awards
  • Established
I have dosed both cAMPH and Sesathin 2x today with no ill effects...

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
Ya I figure I'm alone in this regard. Although I haven't been getting the pains as much anymore.

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
Update:

Today in my morning dose (this will make for my 5th total at this point) I had no pains.

For my afternoon, (6th total, second of the day, about 8 hours after first dose and with 3 good meals in between) I definately had afew short pangs in my chest region. They seem to be slightly above or behind the heart, not necessarily in it.

I don't think I'm going to keep with it, as these pains cant be good.

Also, I am getting alot more acne (facial and back/chest) so I assume its having a positive effect on test.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Update:

Today in my morning dose (this will make for my 5th total at this point) I had no pains.

For my afternoon, (6th total, second of the day, about 8 hours after first dose and with 3 good meals in between) I definately had afew short pangs in my chest region. They seem to be slightly above or behind the heart, not necessarily in it.

I don't think I'm going to keep with it, as these pains cant be good.

Also, I am getting alot more acne (facial and back/chest) so I assume its having a positive effect on test.
sounds like heart palpatations (sp?). had the same problem caused by overwhelming stress and anxiety. got them real bad for a couple months when i got shipped to iraq/kuwait.

TheUsual

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well forskolin, one of the products in camphibolic, has been thought to contribute to heart apoptosis (basically accelerates death of cells in the heart):

http://forum.avantlabs.com/?act=ST&f=1&t=14163&hl=forskolin&

The first posts concern clen and its danger to the heart, then at the bottom of page 1 they branch off to forskolin.

Not trying to anyone or anything and remember that it is just postulation, I just thought that research might be relevant, given the mention of heart pains while on camphibolic.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I started Camp tonite, and so far I have felt fine. Will update on any chest pain issues if they arise. I am extremely acute to anxiety, and will be able to determine if this is the cause to include palpatations and arythmias.

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for posting that Usual. As I said in another post I made, the pains went away with cessation of sesathin.

Also ryansm, I did not get pains right away, and when I did they built up (getting worse and worse).

The thing that gets me with those studies is that they are mostly posted by/commented on by Nandi. Nandi is working in coordination with USPlabs to bring us cAMPHIBOLIC. So unless he just disregarded those studies, he must have thought them insignificant to bring them up on avant and then later endorse a product that contains forskolin.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well if you look at the date, it was posted a while ago. I have looked into the studies he has referenced, and drawn my own conclusions that it is nothing to worry about. Regardless I will post any abnormalities.

TheUsual

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for posting that Usual. As I said in another post I made, the pains went away with cessation of sesathin.

Also ryansm, I did not get pains right away, and when I did they built up (getting worse and worse).

The thing that gets me with those studies is that they are mostly posted by/commented on by Nandi. Nandi is working in coordination with USPlabs to bring us cAMPHIBOLIC. So unless he just disregarded those studies, he must have thought them insignificant to bring them up on avant and then later endorse a product that contains forskolin.
Yeah I thought it was funny too that nandi posted those considering his board (CEM) really endorses camphibolic. My guess is he later went back and realized those studies did not apply to forskolin.

I know for a fact though that he still is against taking clen for reasons/studies mentioned in that thread.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
poison Supplements 14
PlateHead45 Anabolics 16
Chimaera Nutrition / Health 18
Post Cycle Therapy 0
Anabolics 0