Thumbs Up All The Whey

Dadof2

Dadof2

Awards
  • Established
Just got my first 5lb tub of Cin. Bun yesterday, and I am very impressed/relieved (let me explain).

I used to use ON Pro-Complex in my younger days. Aside from the fact that it didn't taste too great I was all in all satisfied with the product. When I started training again last year it was a no brainer to go back to ON for my protein powder. Pro Complex had gone up a bit in price so I bought a 5lb container of ON Chocolate Whey Isolates. My subsequent experience was not too pleasant.

The ON Whey Isolates caused me extreme intestinal discomfort, bloating, and what I can only describe as "explosive diarrhea". It was so bad that I actually made a thread here at AM in the supplement section to see if anyone knew about a bad batch of ON or something.

After several attempts at ingesting the protein I quickly learned that I could not take anywhere near the recommended serving if I valued my intestinal health at all. So as a result my post workout protein was generally about a half of a serving or so, and this still resulted in mild discomfort and bloating.

For a while I had considered that I might be getting a touch of lactose intolerance in my old age (made a thread about this as well). I quickly dropped this idea though as when my wife tried the protein she also found herself making a mad dash for the bathroom.

I tried my best to use up my ON protein,as I hate the idea of wasting food, but I just could not do it. I finally made my mind up to buy new protein and decided to give you guys a shot(the awesome sale at NP is what sealed the deal), and couldn't be happier with your product.

Not only is your protein very tasty, it has a pleasing consistency (mixes awesome with heavy whipping cream for those of us on AD type diets), but I can even take two scoops at a time and not feel the slightest bit of discomfort.

I don't know if ON is slipping with their quality control, using cheaper ingredients, or if I just managed to get my hands on powdered Exlax. Whatever the case may be they lost a customer, and All The Whey has gained a new one.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Steve, did you guys receive your ATW shipment yet? been 2 weeks since i ordered just curious and anchious to try out ATW.

cheers,

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Steve, did you guys receive your ATW shipment yet? been 2 weeks since i ordered just curious and anchious to try out ATW.

cheers,
Yes, and they have been shipping and processing like nuts today! The PB Cup is the only one not in yet, and will be in Tuesday. If you wish to switch for a different flavour, you can email us, and we will accomodate your request. The delays frustrate you as much as they do us :(

buuzer0

buuzer0

Awards
  • Established
Glad to hear that ATW is not making you rocket off of the toilet like your batch of ON did!

Try some samples of the other flavors... very good stuff all around!

Banana is one of my personal fav's.

FootBallBeast

Awards
I think ATW is better in that way because it uses simpler, less ingredients. "whey protein, artifical flavoring, xanthan gum, and sucralose" whereas optimum has a lot of other fillers like soy lecithin.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
poison Supplements 14
PlateHead45 Anabolics 16
Chimaera Nutrition / Health 18
Post Cycle Therapy 0
Anabolics 0