Threw up about 20 times!

Carbking

Awards
This morning I woke up with an upset stomach, so I ate an apple then threw it up. Ever since then I have been throwing up everything that i have tried to eat or drink. Today was suposed to be day 4 of my epol cycle. Sunday I took one cap post workout, Monday Took 1 in the morning then I took 1 post workout, Tuesday (my off day) I took one with lunch and felt normal all 3 days untill Wensday (this morning).
Has anyone else had this problem?
Was it the epol or something I ate?
I want to continue my cycle but i dont want to feel like this ever again.
Should I take one a day untill my body get used to it?

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
This morning I woke up with an upset stomach, so I ate an apple then threw it up. Ever since then I have been throwing up everything that i have tried to eat or drink. Today was suposed to be day 4 of my epol cycle. Sunday I took one cap post workout, Monday Took 1 in the morning then I took 1 post workout, Tuesday (my off day) I took one with lunch and felt normal all 3 days untill Wensday (this morning).
Has anyone else had this problem?
Was it the epol or something I ate?
I want to continue my cycle but i dont want to feel like this ever again.
Should I take one a day untill my body get used to it?
Superdrol wrecked me in less than 4-5 days.

I was vomiting, nausea, sweats, felt like death. I stopped and it went away. Legit clone supposedly tested for purity. SNS Methyl-drol.

If it happens again, dump that poison, super is not for you.

That my 2 pennies brah.

Best wishes!

Carbking

Awards
I also just noticed my face had small red bumps all over it... guess i got to ditch the epol..