Three 6 Mafia Fans!!!

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
get2mf.png

Sooo they had some thing on a local rap station i heard earlier, basically all old ass ****, including OLD Three 6 Mafia. Good Ole Three 6, idk if you guys know, but back in the day when they first started they went by Triple 6 Mafia. I believe it was Life or Death they played though, hearing that song brought back memories, which made me go into a Three 6 Mafia binge, i've just been looking up song after song of old ass Three 6. In case you didn't know, the pic above is DJ Paul and Lord Infamous, and to clear **** up, i know ALOT of talk was going around about them being satanic back in the day, and YES they were, mainly the two above. Also Juicy J has came out with A **** LOAD of new ****, his songs now basically consist of doing Molly, smoking bud, basically getting ****ed up and the college party life. Mac Miller and him made a song called "Lucky Ass Bitch" lol, i actually like it though, [video=youtube;Z0gdCFxZ3Pw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0gdCFxZ3Pw[/video]

He's probably the only one though that still makes music.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Haven't heard much from Paul, Juicy J, or Crunchy Black even.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
not a fan unless im in the club. stay fly and few other tracks were good though

Red9

Red9

Awards
Love me some Triple Six every now and then....

Tupac, biggie, NWA, Dre, Eminem, The game, nas, common just the ones off the top of my head that'll never die in my book of hip.hop

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
they rn't an everyday listen....but when i'm partying and having a good time, they are awesome to listen to

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
Haven't heard much from Paul, Juicy J, or Crunchy Black even.
Oh Juicy has been on his GRIND, like he's came out with mixtape after mixtape in the past like 2 years.

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
they rn't an everyday listen....but when i'm partying and having a good time, they are awesome to listen to
Well see i never liked their mainstream type ****, and no, im not a gay hipster that hates a artist just as soon as they get big, their mainstream stuff just consisted of everyday rapper ****, cars money chicks and drugs. Their OLD stuff, underground stuff consisted of real life ****, like deep stuff that made u think and had meaning, i mean that stuff also talked about doing drugs but had more of a real, spooky dark feel to it. Like you felt Satan in it or something. It was powerful.