Thread for X-Mass Logs

Generic Labz

Generic Labz

Generic LABZ, Inc.
Awards
Testers please use this thread to post your links to the supplement log forum where you have your log posted.

Thank you!

muscleinmind

Awards
I will start my log as soon as I get the product, no problem.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Received mine yesterday; I will more then likely start mine today.
We had a warm day yesterday, and I think alergies got to me a little (making sure I'm not sick).
I'll update with my link this afternoon after work.

..lol- has anyone else tried the ee-bcaa? ...plesently surprised. Why it had incredibility horney all night is beyond me!

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Log will start soon...Just received

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
where is everyone else's logs? I only see a few here...there were ten testers right?

reubywax

Awards
Have just recieved my product X-Mass this morning. Thanks Generic Labz for posting trail sample the whole way to little old Northern Ireland. Will start the course in a couple of weeks when finished cutting cycle. This will be my first ever pro hormone cycle so im eager to see the results. Will post stats when I start course.

Will take the recommended dose of three tablets a day over four weeks
week 1 - 40mg
week 2 - 80mg
week 3 - 120mg
week 4 - 1200mg

week 7? - start PCT - clomid

would others trying this pro recommend this cycle ok?

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
looks good to me. I would throw a test booster in a with the clomid just for good measure. I dont think you will see much @ the 40mg dosage but for your first ever cycle your receptors are super clean and you may very well see great gains at that dosage.

reubywax

Awards
Cheers Kj........What do you recommend for a test booster? tribulus any good?

muscleinmind

Awards
My log will start tomorrow. I just got the mine yesterday.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Cheers Kj........What do you recommend for a test booster? tribulus any good?
I personally would run Diesel test 2010 or even the hardcore version. They are both tremendous test boosters. Straight tribulus has been more or less proven to be far less effective than previously thought.

muscleinmind

Awards
X-Mass Log

Monday Feb 9, 2009

Bench Press
1. (warm up) 135lbsX12
2. 315lbsX3
3. 275lbsX6
4. 225lbsX10
Incline Flies
1. 50lbsX10
2. 60lbsX10
3. 70lbsX8
4. 75lbsX6
Flat Bench Flies
1. 50lbsX10
2. 55lbsX10
3. 55lbsX 8
4. 60lbsX6
Cable Flies
1. 80lbsX10
2. 90lbsX8
3. 110lbsX6

Everything else is the same; weight, BF%

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Monday Feb 9, 2009

Bench Press
1. (warm up) 135lbsX12
2. 315lbsX3
3. 275lbsX6
4. 225lbsX10
Incline Flies
1. 50lbsX10
2. 60lbsX10
3. 70lbsX8
4. 75lbsX6
Flat Bench Flies
1. 50lbsX10
2. 55lbsX10
3. 55lbsX 8
4. 60lbsX6
Cable Flies
1. 80lbsX10
2. 90lbsX8
3. 110lbsX6

Everything else is the same; weight, BF%
Are you going to run an actual log in the anabolics section to post here?

Voodoo74

Awards
Voodoo74’s X-MASS log

Not having a post count of 50+ I cant post a link here (Also looks like I wont be able to post a 'before' pic for quite some time).

Starting on Friday, first ever cycle so starting at 40mg.

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
2-3/day of the X-Mass taken 2-3 times per day will be awesome..

As for BCAA-EE, 4 in the AM, 4 pre-workout, and maybe 4 before bed will due just fine:wiggle:

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
2-3/day of the X-Mass taken 2-3 times per day will be awesome..

As for BCAA-EE, 4 in the AM, 4 pre-workout, and maybe 4 before bed will due just fine:wiggle:
Thanks for the info. I have been taking 2 XMASS and 2 BCAA PWO. I'll up the BCAA to 4 PWO and 4 later in the day since I workout 1st thing. I guess all spread the XMASS out to 3 over the course of the day.

coug42

coug42

Awards
  • Established
Just recieved my goods Today! Thanks again GL for the opportunity to log this. I've got a big biochem test on Friday, so my log will start on Saturday.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Not having a post count of 50+ I cant post a link here (Also looks like I wont be able to post a 'before' pic for quite some time).

Starting on Friday, first ever cycle so starting at 40mg.
You might want to consider 80mg daily for the first 2 weeks or so to see how it works for ya..

I have read logs for first time anabolic users and the gains are still slow, but he was using 90mg if I recall correctly.

reubywax

Awards
personal logs

I see a few testers have started their own personal logs (sponsored) on this product...................can anyone let me know how to do the same?

MgoBlue

MgoBlue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I see a few testers have started their own personal logs (sponsored) on this product...................can anyone let me know how to do the same?
a few weeks back GL was looking for testers for X-Mass. They were asking for 10. I'm assuming they found 10 already. Nutra is selling it if you'd like to run it & log it as well.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
In a very short time I will be joining you gentlemen in the undertaking of running and logging X-mass for about a month, Im very much looking forward to running this compound and I am very optimistic about it, although this may skew the results in some peoples eyes, since Im going into this with a very positive attitude, I see no reason at all to run something that you are not excited and enthusiastic about.

reubywax

Awards
my course will start monday.........watch this space

search for

Reubywax X-Mass log (sponsored)

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
Id like to get an idea how xmass compares to other [estra 4,9 "s] cant beat the price but is it quality or bunk? Not as good as trenadrol im sure---but is it as mild as something like bold?

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Starting my X-Mass today, will be posting up a log shortly:

March XMass Madness Log

Sound catchy?

It should be up today, since its day one.