Thoughts on using Clomid while cutting

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It is common knowledge that cutting can cause a significant decrease in testosterone in natural athletes once they start to get below 9-10% bf. Would taking a low dose clomid two or three days a week combat this? I may try and do a little experiment on myself once funds permit just curious on other opinions.

Peanutbutterj

Awards
That sounds good on paper.
I was thinking of doing the same - dose Clomid at 12.5mg E3D.

Just out of curiosity are you in between cycles. If not, why not try Ostarine for a 8-12week run.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That sounds good on paper.
I was thinking of doing the same - dose Clomid at 12.5mg E3D.

Just out of curiosity are you in between cycles. If not, why not try Ostarine for a 8-12week run.
Ostarine will shut you down that’s a horrible idea

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
It is common knowledge that cutting can cause a significant decrease in testosterone in natural athletes once they start to get below 9-10% bf. Would taking a low dose clomid two or three days a week combat this? I may try and do a little experiment on myself once funds permit just curious on other opinions.
Clomid for naturals is not a good idea. Lowers igf1.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I am in between cycles but yeah I’d never run anything suppressive in between. And pyrobatt I’m pretty sure that’s only nolva that significantly lowers igf1

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Clomid for naturals is not a good idea. Lowers igf1.
Yet Clomid and Nolva are sometimes prescribed as TRT. So it is possible, however might not be the best idea. Would need to look in to their impact on the GH pathway.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Clomid during a cut definitely is a cool idea man. I think aromasin during a cut could also be pretty beneficial as it’s not too harsh on lipids, increases total test, decreases shbg, increases free test, lowers estro (obviously), and it also can raise igf1, which a serm would decrease (at least nolva does; I’m not sure if clomid decreases igf)

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yet Clomid and Nolva are sometimes prescribed as TRT. So it is possible, however might not be the best idea. Would need to look in to their impact on the GH pathway.
http://press.endocrine.org/doi/abs/10.1210/endo-meetings.2014.NP.28.MON-0732

14 %although realisticly its probably 10 to 15 after 3 weeks.

The goal of trt is to bring you back up to normal and not to help someone build muscle although clomid and nolva are used as an alternative method to trt they really dont help building muscle.

All serms with cancer in mind decrease igf1 in order to stop excess tumor growth.

Serms for a natural is "ineffective " for fitness purposes. Thats why I now suggest running mk677 or a ghrp through pct and 8 weeks after.

Now...running mk677 alongside a Clomid should theoretically = major sucess.

Peanutbutterj

Awards
Ostarine will shut you down that’s a horrible idea
Yea it’ll cause suppression for sure, I just meant that if he wasn’t between cycles to use Ostarine for a few weeks then a proper PCT.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I had a proper pct off my last cycle, I feel good in the gym not necessarily great in the sack. I wanted to start a nice and slow lean down for the summer months, I just know as a natty my test is going to start taking a dumb as soon as I start to get below 10%. Im about 11-12% now. I do have some extra Mk677 lying around I may try to give that a go with the low dose clomid a couple times a week. Not looking to get contest lean, just beach lean 8% or so. Maybe I am overthinking the potential drop in test which I believe usually hits you hardest when the calories get terribly low with not much variety