Thoughts on Laxogenin?

nbfootball65

Awards
From what I read, Laxogenin is similar to Anavar just without any of the side effects of pro hormones. What are your guys thoughts on it? If you have taken it, what results did you see?

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
From what I read, Laxogenin is similar to Anavar just without any of the side effects of pro hormones. What are your guys thoughts on it? If you have taken it, what results did you see?
I am doing a log on BPS Androcrine, and its a Awesome Product!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am doing a log on BPS Androcrine, and its a Awesome Product!
^^This! Granted Ive only ever used 1 lax product before, but it was Androcrine, from BPS. It's absolutely amazing, and when you realize just how good it is, come off of it, thats when you realize how much difference it makes. Im not telling you it WILL make you stronger, however, for me, it took so much strain off of my joints, that I Was able to push weight that I couldnt before, and that allowed me to gain. I was even able to deal with a torn rotator cuff while lifting. Obviously it didnt fix it, but gave me so much relief, I had much less pain, and an unbelievable range of motion while using it. Within a 2 weeks of coming off, the pain returned. After I finish with my current log, Androcrine will be a staple to my supps!! Not to mention, it did give me a bit of extra energy everyday from the first wake up!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Laxogenin is a great natty product to supplement. I typically will run anafuse just because it has epicatechin and laxogenin in one product. It's great for recovery and leaning out.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've never used var, but have used most of the mild designer steroids from a few years back, and Lax is nothing like a steroid. The "research" that claims this is next to worthless it is so old and unfounded relative to an honest human study. Plus if were really as good as var in effect in humans women wouldn't be shelling out a buck a tab on the black market.

I have used 3 different Lax products so far and my verdict is still out as to if its worth the pricetag. I've just begun a log on Sparta's newest Laxogenin product to see if their delivery method will make it more noticeable.

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
It might have some overlapping similarities to a PH, but it will be no where near the same result. Just reality, no natty product is going to deliver what a SARM or PH can.... but they can help you get smaller gains with out the sides.

Laxogenin is a great natty product to supplement. I typically will run anafuse just because it has epicatechin and laxogenin in one product. It's great for recovery and leaning out.
I really enjoyed my run of anafuse. Although I haven't run lax solo, I know anafuse delivered some solid results.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Unfortunately all it did for me was increase my BP and make me feel like crap...

Couldn't run it for long enough but lots of positive feedback on it

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Give androcrine a shot. I think it's only like $30 at most places. Worth a try and if you like it, order 2 more and some other goodies like x gels for a nice stack.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Unfortunately all it did for me was increase my BP and make me feel like crap...

Couldn't run it for long enough but lots of positive feedback on it
What brand/lax product did you have this experience on?

I haven't really heard any negative sides from anyone on laxogenin products, other than underwhelming results for some.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It might have some overlapping similarities to a PH, but it will be no where near the same result. Just reality, no natty product is going to deliver what a SARM or PH can.... but they can help you get smaller gains with out the sides.

I really enjoyed my run of anafuse. Although I haven't run lax solo, I know anafuse delivered some solid results.

While I completely agree with this, after taking FD2 for a couple weeks the glycogen uptake was comparable to a mild ph.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Laxacrine/Androcrine was the best laxogenin supplement I've used, but it's the only transdermal Laxogenin I've used. I've also used oral Laxogenin. Laxogenin is an adaptogen that allows better muscle recovery and joint health, all of the other effects are in the air and are stuff I don't really care about (pumps, all that other random stuff people seem to love on here). It lets me train harder and more often, which is great because I love frequency. Transdermal Laxogenin specifically gave me a feel good kind of feeling/mindset that only lasted a little bit, but that's not really important to me either. I logged Laxacrine but I also did an unsponsored log of oral laxo/ecdy, and I have 6 bottles of Androcrine sitting in my storage. I love this stuff for my style of training. If you use it for a bro split (hitting one muscle group per day once a week), it's probably useless.

Laxogenin's comparison to Anavar is pretty ridiculous (and all that stuff about increased protein synthesis) and it's probably why people are so let down by it. Realistic expectations lead to less disappointment. I've found Laxogenin to be effective for me in the 60-100mg range for adaptogenic benefits, which makes it the most useful/cost effective to me. It's "anabolic" for me because it lets me perform more work more often. The jury is out if higher dosages are truly more anabolic, but it's other people's money to spend.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Laxacrine/Androcrine was the best laxogenin supplement I've used, but it's the only transdermal Laxogenin I've used. I've also used oral Laxogenin. Laxogenin is an adaptogen that allows better muscle recovery and joint health, all of the other effects are in the air and are stuff I don't really care about (pumps, all that other random stuff people seem to love on here). It lets me train harder and more often, which is great because I love frequency. Transdermal Laxogenin specifically gave me a feel good kind of feeling/mindset that only lasted a little bit, but that's not really important to me either. I logged Laxacrine but I also did an unsponsored log of oral laxo/ecdy, and I have 6 bottles of Androcrine sitting in my storage. I love this stuff for my style of training. If you use it for a bro split (hitting one muscle group per day once a week), it's probably useless.

Laxogenin's comparison to Anavar is pretty ridiculous (and all that stuff about increased protein synthesis) and it's probably why people are so let down by it. Realistic expectations lead to less disappointment. I've found Laxogenin to be effective for me in the 60-100mg range for adaptogenic benefits, which makes it the most useful/cost effective to me. It's "anabolic" for me because it lets me perform more work more often. The jury is out if higher dosages are truly more anabolic, but it's other people's money to spend.
That's for such the kind words! Glad you liked it!

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Boom. Great post.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
What brand/lax product did you have this experience on?

I haven't really heard any negative sides from anyone on laxogenin products, other than underwhelming results for some.
OL TD

Just didn't agree with me at all. Nothing against OL because I am sure it's a great product!

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
DSU changed me from a non-believer to a strong advocate.

I'm still not a big fan of oral Laxo though and I'm not afraid to say it.

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I've been interested in Dermastrength, but never tried it. What did you notice? Any joint help?

josun

Awards
  • Established

exciting. I have two bottles of strength unleashed caps and transdermal. Just waiting for origin to come out for i can stack them, i also have two bottles of testify i might run that to

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been interested in Dermastrength, but never tried it. What did you notice? Any joint help?
Should be similar to other transdermal Laxogenin, except it's supposed to have better absorption. It's on my list of things to try solo in the future.

freakstar

freakstar

Awards
its very good with epicatichine products and it works greaT WHile you run Pct

compan

compan

Awards
I haven't give it much of a thought before, but I think I will try it now after reading through this thread. Androcrine the best way to go?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I haven't give it much of a thought before, but I think I will try it now after reading through this thread. Androcrine the best way to go?
You won't take my advice because I'm a rep for BPS (I don't blame you) so look at the reviews and logs on it. Plus I believe it's only $30 at most places. I'd def get 2 bottles. If you want, you can do it how I am doing it. I'm currently on my first bottle at 4 pumps per day. Just ordered my second and third bottle. After this bottle is done I'm going to wake a few weeks then take two bottles back to back and stack with ArA.

compan

compan

Awards
You won't take my advice because I'm a rep for BPS (I don't blame you) so look at the reviews and logs on it. Plus I believe it's only $30 at most places. I'd def get 2 bottles. If you want, you can do it how I am doing it. I'm currently on my first bottle at 4 pumps per day. Just ordered my second and third bottle. After this bottle is done I'm going to wake a few weeks then take two bottles back to back and stack with ArA.
I'll have to take a look, thanks. $30 is very reasonable for price to give something a shot. I've been wanting to try it recently and need to just do it.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll have to take a look, thanks. $30 is very reasonable for price to give something a shot. I've been wanting to try it recently and need to just do it.
Exactly what I tell everybody who is on the fence. It's only $30.

believer

believer

Awards
  • Established
Zoomie33240

Zoomie33240

Awards
  • Established
Been using Str3ngth Unleashed for a couple of weeks now and have actually noticed my strength go up (could be the lax or not; only time will tell). Also, my muscles do feel fuller and I def have a slight increase in recovery. Overall it feels pretty similar to the recovery increase that I have felt with epi.

I am really skeptical of natty supps but they are fun to try. A slight increase in recovery is extremely worth it to me because I do extremely high volume and usually never get enough sleep.

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Exactly what I tell everybody who is on the fence. It's only $30.
Androcrine is really good for Endurance,Strength,Recovery, and Joints issues.. I did 8 pumps a day for 32 days, and gain 3 pounds of lean muscle.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Transdermal Laxogenin is the best way to go. Iron Legion Vedius, OL Dermastrength Unleashed, and BPS Androcrine are all solid choices. Just get whatever is cheapest for you.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Transdermal Laxogenin is the best way to go. Iron Legion Vedius, OL Dermastrength Unleashed, and BPS Androcrine are all solid choices. Just get whatever is cheapest for you.
Be on the lookout for logging opps as well, OP. We just finished choosing our loggers for our second round of androcrine logging. We may have another one in the near future.