Thoughts on GW-0742, aka Super Cardarine’

Bodock

Bodock

Awards
  • Established
Only oil-based (i.e. sterile) SR9009 works. Regular solutions don't have any effect.
Yes, thanks, saw that same infro from Wesley as well, appreciate it!

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Mike your brand is A+++++

Somatozine is better then any mk out there.

Your GW I would rate as a 9/10. Outstanding quality and I'm using it now and love love it.

I always recommend your brand for any products bc they are all solid gold...

The AA cardarine hits harder then anything I've used. I'd give it a 10/10.

Maybe bc it's liquid and absorbs faster? Good point.

You know I love u and ur brand to death. I stand by everything u make but I'm also.honest w my words. The AA cardarine just hits me hardest.

Now w I am using the MA cardarine now (thank u btw). It's amazing. Top product and fair price point.

It's absolutely magnificent so I don't want to steer anyone away from it. If anything I tell everyone to buy it.

Also MA research TADA and other products are pretty much better then any other RC in the market.

I'll say that.

Last edited:
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Question: Do you say that because of the price? If so, MA labs sells caps (so the price is a little higher), while I only see liquid on Amino Asylum.

Furthermore, I will be updating my site in the next 6-8 weeks and each SARM will come with verifiable, independent 3rd party test results for every batch....every time. My testing policies and requirements will be as stringent as Chemyo's.

The bottom line: Soon, I will be offering the best deal on the market for SARMs.

* Always the highest quality (pharm-grade standards)
* Always accurately dosed.
* Always independently tested with verifiable results.
* Always priced better than the competition.

I may even start a new site with a new look and new packaging that focuses solely on SARMs. We'll see.
Great To Hear !!

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes sir I do

I love both regular and super cardarine

They are both immaculate. You will always hear me say that one of my favorite compounds on Earth is Cardarine. If you combine w Creatine HCL or other compounds, its even more magical.

You cannot lose either way. Stuff is A+++ for endurance. I choose it over Injections of EPO which says alot.

For an endurance athlete, it is a game changer totally.
I can attest to this as a long distance triathlete.
Took cardarine before a race up in the mountains with zero elevation training, and had no problems with breathing or energy.
went from below sea level to 7k feet above with less than 24hr acclimation.

cardarine is a game changer for endurance.

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you guys running cardarine on cycle, or is it more effective as part of a PCT? Really talking about health benefits here such as reducing lipids.

rxrefill

Awards
I've been using gw0742 for a month. It's great. You feel it a lot more than regular gw. I suggest you all try it at least once. Worth it.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've been using gw0742 for a month. It's great. You feel it a lot more than regular gw. I suggest you all try it at least once. Worth it.
@rxrefill Could you feel it the first time you used it or did it take awhile to build up ?

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Does the 0742 have all of the same benefits? Like on lipids? My biggest interest in cardarine is the on cycle health aspect.

rxrefill

Awards
Does the 0742 have all of the same benefits? Like on lipids? My biggest interest in cardarine is the on cycle health aspect.
If you're asking me I don't know, i haven't done my bloods this month, I know that my resting heart rate lowered and bloop pressure is good (from testing at the grocery store blood pressure machine). Haven't went to Dr to check officially though.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If you're asking me I don't know, i haven't done my bloods this month, I know that my resting heart rate lowered and bloop pressure is good (from testing at the grocery store blood pressure machine). Haven't went to Dr to check officially though.
Good News !

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I felt it instantly
Same, no question. You will have obviously increased endurance acutely, and my blood sugar was lower.

Yes, but it’s stronger per mg than OG Cardarine in both endurance and metabolic effects.

10mg for 60 days on cruise lowered my LDL, triglycerides, fasting glucose on bloodwork substantially.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Same, no question. You will have obviously increased endurance acutely, and my blood sugar was lower.

Yes, but it’s stronger per mg than OG Cardarine in both endurance and metabolic effects.

10mg for 60 days on cruise lowered my LDL, triglycerides, fasting glucose on bloodwork substantially.
So it seems to be about twice as strong as the OG Cardarine in your opinion?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I just need to figure out when I want to start it ????????

rxrefill

Awards
I've read that since they altered one of the carbons it is has a stronger binding affinity. So you need a lower dose for a stronger effect.

Again do your research and know what the side effects are.

rxrefill

Awards
I just need to figure out when I want to start it ????????
I chose to use it on a cut for extra energy, burn more calories.

In my opinion a cut and maintinance are good use.

For a bulk it switch to regular gw501516. As gw0742 seems too strong when fully blasting. I like feeling the anabolics only and seeing whether I need to tirtrate doses of whatever I'm taking.

In my opinion.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I always found dnp to be self limiting honestly. You basically have to be suicidal or straight up stupid to mess it up because you will struggle to even get out of bed before you cook yourself. That being said I would never recommend anyone go over 500mgs and honestly I get best results going low dose 125mgs ed for a longer time. You get benefits and only slight discomfort. It’s also good for insulin resistance and some theoretical ideas point to it possibly killing cancer cells. But again you can’t be stupid. Take a whole bottle of dnp…die. Take a whole bottle of Tylenol…die lol.
In a world where more than one IFBB Pro has a story about accidentally shooting 100+ units of slin thinking it was GH I would strongly encourage you to NEVER underestimate morons' ability to moron. Remember how many people could not do the math with reconing peps and figuring out their dosage? These same people are NOT to be trusted with a digital scale, empty caps and DNP powder.

I think people with brains can do many things the average fool is incapable of, DNP would be one of these things.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The human equivalent dose in the studies was closer to 50-60mg I believe in the breakdown I saw, BUT I don’t know how to do the calculations and can’t say if that’s correct at all.

BUT what I felt was important was that the duration of exposure for these mice was also excessive: the rats lived on it for most of their lives; the equivalent of an adult human taking GW for +50 years straight at those elevated doses.

To me, this is what made me comfortable with controlled use for myself. The study was effectively using human equivalent doses way higher than necessary for the results we want, for an entire lifespan - not just controlled blocks of time.
Mice dose mg/kg you multiply by 0.081
Rat dose mg/kg you multiply by 0.162

So lets take the largest dose in the below chart 10mg/kg in mice.
10 x 0.081= 0.81mg/kg

I weight 93.18kg x .81 = 75mg/day to equal the 10mg/kg group.
The 3mg group would = 22.6mg/day for me and based on the graphs the larger dose really is not needed.

I personally am still torn on this compound. My tin foil hat tells me it works too well for too many problems that pharma makes billions treating and it was torpedoed as overall it would be a profit killer for diabetes drugs, statins, and bp meds. The less conspiratorial part of me says the only thing that would cause a drug company to abandoned the money spent researching/developing this compound is because even they would not be able to cover up the sides of this "miracle." I don't know who to believe and the above are only two of the many voices I hear daily so WTF knows.

rxrefill

Awards
In a world where more than one IFBB Pro has a story about accidentally shooting 100+ units of slin thinking it was GH I would strongly encourage you to NEVER underestimate morons' ability to moron. Remember how many people could not do the math with reconing peps and figuring out their dosage? These same people are NOT to be trusted with a digital scale, empty caps and DNP powder.

I think people with brains can do many things the average fool is incapable of, DNP would be one of these things.
Yes I'm that moron. A couple years back I bought some test enth off my guy (blue label on it) and he gave me a free tren bottle (purple label on it).

I didn't look and for 2 weeks I was injecting from the purple bottle.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yes I'm that moron. A couple years back I bought some test enth off my guy (blue label on it) and he gave me a free tren bottle (purple label on it).

2 weeks of lean gains !!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well, I haven’t continually used or drawn bloodwork on 20mg of the original to substantiate that, but based on feel alone - yes, 0742 is definitely the more advanced compound. It is worth the extra money, assuming you wanted to stick to 10mg daily of either for bloodwork/metabolic health purposes.

If you are comfortable with the idea of just pushing raw milligrams to get an acute effect, I would get the original and take as big of a dose as you need for endurance, but if using as a daily health drug for a period I would spring for 0742.

Mice dose mg/kg you multiply by 0.081
Rat dose mg/kg you multiply by 0.162

So lets take the largest dose in the below chart 10mg/kg in mice.
10 x 0.081= 0.81mg/kg

I weight 93.18kg x .81 = 75mg/day to equal the 10mg/kg group.
The 3mg group would = 22.6mg/day for me and based on the graphs the larger dose really is not needed.

View attachment 225596

View attachment 225597

I personally am still torn on this compound. My tin foil hat tells me it works too well for too many problems that pharma makes billions treating and it was torpedoed as overall it would be a profit killer for diabetes drugs, statins, and bp meds. The less conspiratorial part of me says the only thing that would cause a drug company to abandoned the money spent researching/developing this compound is because even they would not be able to cover up the sides of this "miracle." I don't know who to believe and the above are only two of the many voices I hear daily so WTF knows.
^Excellent post!!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I used GW-0742 yesterday for the first time (10mg) WOW !!

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar

"He who is ignorant and knows it, teach him!
He who is ignorant and knows not, shun him!"
We're all stupid sometimes, recognising our stupidity is the important thing

rxrefill

Awards
"He who is ignorant and knows it, teach him!
He who is ignorant and knows not, shun him!"
We're all stupid sometimes, recognising our stupidity is the important thing
Lol thanks man. Yeah I double check now and log all my doses in a calender on my phone.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thoughts bro? What do you think compared to regular gw?
I don't think I have ever had the regular, but I did have a great leg day yesterday. I think I will give it a whirl before some cardio this afternoon ??

rxrefill

Awards
It may have helped with endurance ???:unsure: But it was not any more enjoyable !!:mad:
Lol well could be your endurance is really high already? Where did you buy your stuff from?

Again works for me, might work for others. Idk lol

I gave some to my wife and she liked it as well. Uses it from time to time on Fridays when coffee just won't cut it, heavy day at work and gym.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lol well could be your endurance is really high already? Where did you buy your stuff from?

Again works for me, might work for others. Idk lol

I gave some to my wife and she liked it as well. Uses it from time to time on Fridays when coffee just won't cut it, heavy day at work and gym.
I'm not saying it didn't work, I need to give it a fair shake.

rxrefill

Awards
I'm not saying it didn't work, I need to give it a fair shake.
I got you. For myself I don't do much cardio, I do a ton of liss.

But if you are doing cardio and your v02 is already optimal I only see you gaining a bit more, as opposed to me who does no cardio I see significant change.

Some top level people, when they use carderine they shave seconds off thier times, it's because they are already at a high level.

That's why I ask if you're endurance is already high, you might only notice minute changes.

I also buy from a couple of sites I know are reputable. I don't know if I can post here.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I got you. For myself I don't do much cardio, I do a ton of liss.

But if you are doing cardio and your v02 is already optimal I only see you gaining a bit more, as opposed to me who does no cardio I see significant change.

Some top level people, when they use carderine they shave seconds off thier times, it's because they are already at a high level.

That's why I ask if you're endurance is already high, you might only notice minute changes.

I also buy from a couple of sites I know are reputable. I don't know if I can post here.

I only do cardio about one a week and I am not very fond of it.!!

Can I take GW-0742 as needed or are you better off taking it everyday ?

rxrefill

Awards
I only do cardio about one a week and I am not very fond of it.!!

Can I take GW-0742 as needed or are you better off taking it everyday ?
I use it everyday, specifically for my cut, so I'll be on maybe another month or so everyday.

My girl uses it whenever she needs it.

Depends on your goal I guess. Since it's instant and doesn't need to saturate like a testosterone I would assume you can use it when needed. Would probably benifit you more as you'd feel it more by spacing it out and using it when you need a boost. This all just bro science though.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I use it everyday, specifically for my cut, so I'll be on maybe another month or so everyday.

My girl uses it whenever she needs it.

Depends on your goal I guess. Since it's instant and doesn't need to saturate like a testosterone I would assume you can use it when needed. Would probably benifit you more as you'd feel it more by spacing it out and using it when you need a boost. This all just bro science though.
This is my logic; use is based on intended goals. If health marker improvement on bloodwork is the goal I would use a smaller amount daily. If endurance is the goal, preWO. If fat loss is the goal…. I think paying attention to the diet is mandatory and GW is just a drop in the bucket.

rxrefill

Awards
This is my logic; use is based on intended goals. If health marker improvement on bloodwork is the goal I would use a smaller amount daily. If endurance is the goal, preWO. If fat loss is the goal…. I think paying attention to the diet is mandatory and GW is just a drop in the bucket.
Yes definitely. My calories are lowered and I weigh track all my food. I use gw specifically for endurance, as I said I do a lot of liss, my job is a lot of walking and moving, so I get lethargic w lower calories and need more than caffeine. Gw helps tremendously and is in line w my goal.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I took 10mg this afternoon before 35 minutes of cardio, I do believe it helped ????

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
can anyone tell me if the standard cardarine from AA is supposed to taste like anything or just medicinal chemicals? i got some and took 1ml.

rxrefill

Awards
can anyone tell me if the standard cardarine from AA is supposed to taste like anything or just medicinal chemicals? i got some and took 1ml.
I get some from chemyo and it taste nasty. Like chemicals yeah.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The GW-0742 taste nasty and burns !!

ReformedNerd

Awards
Isn't 0742 supposed to have a risk of increased heart size?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
ok. the regular is the the same way. it burns also. i got in my head a bit and freaked out. lol.
Yep, It's Nasty !!

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
GW-0742 is coming soon. There will be full, verifiable labs. The compound was just sent out for testing.

Enclomiphene (fully tested) is also currently being tested.