Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
GW-0742 is coming soon. There will be full, verifiable labs. The compound was just sent out for testing.

Enclomiphene (fully tested) is also currently being tested.
Great !!

ripped_one

Awards
  • Established
I agree it should be very well monitored and expert knowledge is needed to run it IMO.

I also do not allow any of my clients to use DNP. I find it has too high of a risk of error. You screw up DNP and you will literally cook yourself from the inside out.

I have friends who say DNP is safe. I disagree.

i think DNP can be tolerated. I think EPO can be tolerated.

I don't think they are safe.

I think Cardarine and Super Cardarine can be used very safely. Again this is my opinion. Feel free anyone to disagree.
EPO is absolutely safe if you monitor your hematocrit. What’s your protocol for using it? Do you use iron supplementation? If so, how much and how is it administered? How many top level cyclists are you training? Cat 1 / 2 or Pros that are already fit and well trained. If you are training these types of endurance athletes, what are the metrics that you are seeing massive performance gains in? Any examples of a top level cyclist, triathlete, or marathoner you can tell us about?

I ask because typical gym rats “endurance” is usually complete ****. I want to know about the Cat 1 that’s been racing 100+ miles for 5-10 years, or the gravel riders that are in contention of winning 200 mile races. Joe Blow bodybuilder that can’t run a mile without stroking out doesn’t count.

PPAR Delta is typically associated with conversion of fast twitch to slow twitch muscles, which high level endurance athletes already have a lot of. In my experience it makes zero difference if you are already extremely fit and only helps those that are bordering on having some metabolic disease, type 2 diabetes, or people with very little endurance training.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
PPAR Delta is typically associated with conversion of fast twitch to slow twitch muscles, which high level endurance athletes already have a lot of. In my experience it makes zero difference if you are already extremely fit and only helps those that are bordering on having some metabolic disease, type 2 diabetes, or people with very little endurance training.
On the bro application side, that is essentially my N=1 impression as a strength athlete. When I am least fit/the greatest cardiovascular & metabolic mess, that is when GW shines.

Loaded up on orals, or generally at the highest doses of androgens & food intake with lowest total volume of training, popping GW provides stark glucose metabolism and basically instant wind.

Bodybuilding, powerlifting, strongman, the general gist is routine high-frequency feeding, high insulin environment, high bodyweight, high blood pressure, cruising towards metabolic syndrome.

But that means that most lifters can acutely benefit, endurance-wise. Someone trying to win a 60 second carry medley at a strongman show, or hit a new 20-rep squat PR in training, can just pop a pill and note a palpable difference. They have no interest in a 100-mile bike race.

Our PEDs should be needs-based in selection.

ripped_one

Awards
  • Established
Let’s not confuse the systems we are talking about. Increased type 1 or type 2x fibers are going to improve the ability to utilize free fatty acids as an energy source, not improve glycolytic power output, and it’s not going to happen with one dose overnight. A 60 second event is still going to use the glycolytic system. Even a 3 minute event would use mostly the glycolytic system. If you are popping a pill and in less than 24 hours see an “endurance” improvement with 60 second events then it’s likely due to some stimulatory effect (think like caffeine or something even like anavar). Metformin increases Ampk and ppard but actually reduces your ability to make top end power because it hampers the glycolytic system. GW should be similar in its effects.

One thing that concerns me about the GW / cardarine that is being used from research chem sites is folks saying it makes them go hypoglycemic, when it should be doing the opposite, promoting fat utilization and sparing glycogen. Also immediate ergogenic effects should *not* be seen, if anything a decrease in 60 second power should be the result, similar to metformin. And yet people are saying they have an immediate improvement in 60 second power? Thats not what a ppard agonist should be doing at all. At best it’s placebo effect, at worst you are taking some other unknown drug.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Let’s not confuse the systems we are talking about. Increased type 1 or type 2x fibers are going to improve the ability to utilize free fatty acids as an energy source, not improve glycolytic power output, and it’s not going to happen with one dose overnight. A 60 second event is still going to use the glycolytic system. Even a 3 minute event would use mostly the glycolytic system. If you are popping a pill and in less than 24 hours see an “endurance” improvement with 60 second events then it’s likely due to some stimulatory effect (think like caffeine or something even like anavar). Metformin increases Ampk and ppard but actually reduces your ability to make top end power because it hampers the glycolytic system. GW should be similar in its effects.

One thing that concerns me about the GW / cardarine that is being used from research chem sites is folks saying it makes them go hypoglycemic, when it should be doing the opposite, promoting fat utilization and sparing glycogen. Also immediate ergogenic effects should *not* be seen, if anything a decrease in 60 second power should be the result, similar to metformin. And yet people are saying they have an immediate improvement in 60 second power? Thats not what a ppard agonist should be doing at all. At best it’s placebo effect, at worst you are taking some other unknown drug.
I am NOT saying power is increased.

What I have experienced is that over the scope of a training session or part of a competition, I find myself less fatigued, breathing a bit easier, lasting longer without fading between bouts of that glycolytic output. I have more staying power to keep coming back longer.

So you can do an exercise, rest, and feel fresher going into the next one, or at least not be left feeling the need to pack it in yet. Instead of squatting and leaving, I can go on to do the accessories necessary to improve weaknesses. This extra work accomplished translates more to my ultimate strength potential than any negative from fiber type remodeling.

And I’m not saying the science makes sense; I’m simply speaking anecdotally about my actual experiences taking this compound from at least 4 totally separate suppliers.

ripped_one

Awards
  • Established
GW makes zero difference in vo2 max or oxygen carrying capacity, and will not improve resilience or durability overnight, at least not through modulating ppar delta. If you ran it for 3 months and coupled that with cardio and restrictive eating I’d likely say yea, you could be seeing meaningful changes if you don’t have much of an aerobic engine to start with. Im glad you feel it helps in some way, but there is zero research that would support having any positive ergogenic effect within a day of taking it.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
But there are hundreds of people that have experienced that, for whatever reason. And we all know sometimes the science behind a product doesn’t always explain the real world benefits that real world people see from that product, and that is not always placebo when there are so many.
Your point of the endurance from a highly trained endurance athlete being worlds apart from say a Powerlifter or even your every day gym enthusiast may help explain that to a certain degree, and definitely makes sense. But you have to be careful discrediting someone else’s experience without truly knowing their background, just because you can’t explain it with the science. I’ve learned after being in this game for over 40 years sometimes the science doesn’t necessarily explain the results. The body is so complex that sometimes we can’t explain all the reasons some compounds affect it the way they do, so we gather the real world experiences to truly see how the body is affected.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
GW makes zero difference in vo2 max or oxygen carrying capacity, and will not improve resilience or durability overnight, at least not through modulating ppar delta. If you ran it for 3 months and coupled that with cardio and restrictive eating I’d likely say yea, you could be seeing meaningful changes if you don’t have much of an aerobic engine to start with. Im glad you feel it helps in some way, but there is zero research that would support having any positive ergogenic effect within a day of taking it.
I hear you, and I can appreciate that.

I’m just saying it’s gotten prolific enough in use for a long enough period that it hardly seems likely that so many are experiencing placebo. Just because we don’t understand something well doesn’t change the effects we’re seeing.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I believe it works for me and that is all the evidence I need.

ripped_one

Awards
  • Established
I believe it works for me and that is all the evidence I need.
To your point:

jankohrasko

Awards
Question: Do you say that because of the price? If so, MA labs sells caps (so the price is a little higher), while I only see liquid on Amino Asylum.

Furthermore, I will be updating my site in the next 6-8 weeks and each SARM will come with verifiable, independent 3rd party test results for every batch....every time. My testing policies and requirements will be as stringent as Chemyo's.

The bottom line: Soon, I will be offering the best deal on the market for SARMs.

* Always the highest quality (pharm-grade standards)
* Always accurately dosed.
* Always independently tested with verifiable results.
* Always priced better than the competition.

I may even start a new site with a new look and new packaging that focuses solely on SARMs. We'll see.
hey mike what is goiong on with your new site? something happened? thanks

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
hey mike what is goiong on with your new site? something happened? thanks
Super busy. I probably bit off more than I can chew, so I first need to prioritize the new upcoming MA Labs products, then the kratom site. After that, I'll tackle some other stuff. :)

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is Matrix Labs legit? Looking into their GW-Ultra.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
^ I’ve been told they are a “white label” for a company that’s been around for years that wants to stay under the radar…but so far no one’s told me which company. 🕵️‍♂️

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The label says "Androgen receptor modulator". GW has nothing to do with the androgen receptor. It is a PPAR agonist, not an androgen receptor agonist. The product looks good, though.
I like how it's a combo of both 0742 and 501516. Assuming it's legit.

That being said, your 0742 is my next purchase.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The label says "Androgen receptor modulator". GW has nothing to do with the androgen receptor. It is a PPAR agonist, not an androgen receptor agonist. The product looks good, though.
I’m pretty sure that’s just because this hit the supplement scene at the same time as other SARMs, so it still gets lumped in a lot of times. Not enough people know the difference.