Thoughts on going from SNS DAA to Finaflex Pure Test

FitnessXtrm

FitnessXtrm

Awards
I'm about to finish 4 weeks of Erase Pro and SNS DAA and I'm about to purchase another bottle of both. I saw that EP currently comes with Finaflex Pure Test for free. I don't know anything about Pure Test. Thoughts on making the move from SNS DAA to Pure Test for my 2nd 4 weeks? Pros/Cons?

Thanks!

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
I'd stick with the SNS DAA.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
your idea is perfectly fine to do and see no cons doing so

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
I'm about to finish 4 weeks of Erase Pro and SNS DAA and I'm about to purchase another bottle of both. I saw that EP currently comes with Finaflex Pure Test for free. I don't know anything about Pure Test. Thoughts on making the move from SNS DAA to Pure Test for my 2nd 4 weeks? Pros/Cons?

Thanks!
Erase Pro + SNS DAA is perfect why change it up?

SNS you know the quality is unmatched.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You know all of those scientific studies people use to support the use of DAA? SNS uses the exact form of DAA found in those studies - sodium d aspartic acid, where finaflex uses (from what I found) regular old DAA...

If it were me, I would go with the form used in the studies ;)

- Valdez

FitnessXtrm

FitnessXtrm

Awards
Thanks all.

The only reason I asked is because Pure Test comes free with a bottle of EP right now. I thought if it was good/comparable enough it would save me from having to buy another bottle of SNS DAA. BUT I'm not opposed to buying another SNS bottle since it was awesome for me the first time around :)

I appreciate the feedback!

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
It's tough to tell. Many users experience GI issues and diminished absorption with bulk DAA; sodium-DAA circumvents this issue. Also, SNS DAA is a 45 day supply, whereas finaflex is a 20 day supply (albeit free).

FitnessXtrm

FitnessXtrm

Awards
It's tough to tell. Many users experience GI issues and diminished absorption with bulk DAA; sodium-DAA circumvents this issue. Also, SNS DAA is a 45 day supply, whereas finaflex is a 20 day supply (albeit free).
Awesome insight. Thanks! I didn't realize it was only a 20 day supply. SNS DAA here I come (again...haha).

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
Just a word of advice...when it comes to test boosters always stick to DAA.

Seriously I got 1221 test...that's a 100 more than max test level but I was also on letro. Either way that number is impressive enough that shelby asked me what I was taking lol