this still happening?

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just couldn't believe that. It's 2017 and he is suggesting Ostarine for PCT.

Attachments

Eight

Eight

Awards
TBH I'm surprised they didn't suggest stacking RAD and S4 in PCT as well.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Well considering he has huge colorful flashing sales links for his SARMS it is not much of a surprise. He can’t sell them clomid, nolva, or aromasin so he’s selling them sarms while also being a sellout.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Also is he actually employed as a ChemE or does he just have a degree? As someone who is a ChemE and then went to med school I take offense to people saying they are a chemical engineer when they don’t do anything related to the field. I have a ChemE degree, but no I am not a Chemical engineer

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hahahaha, that kid is a joke. He had an acc on here that he would only use to jew free supps from the company promotion section.

muskate

muskate

Awards
Ostarine was developed to prevent muscle loss in people with muscle wasting diseases like HIV, cancer etc.

During a PCT what happens?

Your anabolic hormones are low and stress hormones are high. Using a drug such as ostarine in a PCT makes a lot of sense to prevent muscle loss and ensure you hold onto all the gains you made.

Now, ostarine is mildly suppressive, yes, so you only want to use a small dosage. But the suppression of ostarine is like 5%. The benefits outweigh the negatives.

muskate

muskate

Awards
Also is he actually employed as a ChemE or does he just have a degree? As someone who is a ChemE and then went to med school I take offense to people saying they are a chemical engineer when they don’t do anything related to the field. I have a ChemE degree, but no I am not a Chemical engineer

I have a chemical engineering degree.

Currently doing my masters in sports nutrition.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
muskate Suppression is suppression; it's counterproductive to the point of pct

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nothing is more entertaining than the clashing of two ideologies.

muskate

muskate

Awards
muskate Suppression is suppression; it's counterproductive to the point of pct
It's not quite that simple. Depending on the dosages used, drugs used etc the rate of suppression will be different.

Let's say someone took 50mg of test e per week and then ran blood work, their lh and fsh would be suppressed but I promise you they wouldn't be 0.

Now let's say that same person all of a sudden watched a old Bostin Lloyd video and upped his dosage to 5000mg per week and re ran blood work. This time I promise you his lh and fsh would be zero.

It's the same reason why someone can run one cycle, a crappy pct and never touch steroids again but end up with normal testosterone levels.

At the same time, someone who has been using steroids for 20+ years is most likely going to end up on trt, even if he was meticulous with running proper pcts, taking time off inbetween cycles etc etc

Reactions: Nac

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
muskate
Do you have links to studies.
Only one I've seen that payed attention to it had suppression @3mg.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ostarine is suppressive, it's simple lmfao. It's counterproductive to rebooting the hpta; hence why nobody with a hint of knowledge will recommend it.