Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
What's up fools, I'm getting ready to possibly start a cycle. The goal will be purely recomp as I've gave up on my dreams of being big as fluck.
Im not built for It and ain't gonna happen without boatloads of gear and a lot of luck, and I just get hurt too often when I lift heavy.

So I've switched gears recently to higher reps 10-25, short high frequency workouts and some boxing even though my shoulders tell me not to keep hitting that heavy bag.

I've been off cycle for quite a while now and been hovering around 150mg test per week.

The plan is in about 2 more weeks bumping test to 350 and trying out some desoxy t ace. Never used it and no1 seems to really know what it does. I've read it's a solid slow steady gains and feel good hormone.... I've also read that it makes you feel like a nut job, gives you a horrible oder and increases acne. Sooo ya, those reports don't line up. Going to find out for myself.

My avatar is a 2ish week old pic so that's where I'm at now. Il post a bigger picture later this week with a few others.

Currently still 195lbs at 5'9.

Had calipers ( which I know are not accurate) put me at 11% bf but I know I'm closer to 15. The reason I'm using calipers tho is so I can see if that number goes up or down on my own.

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
In to see how the desoxy treats you! I’ve been curious about this compound myself.

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
My diet is never set in stone cus my life is hectic with multiple jobs, multiple kids and not enough time.

But on average it looks like this lately.

2 scoops whey, 2 servings oats, 8oz lactose free milk.

2 spinach wraps or 1 jumbo regular wrap, 30gm of protein from a meat, a slices of cheese, greek yogurt made into a dressing and as much veggies I can fit in them.

A high protein granola bar.

Intra workout eaa and glutamine

Dinner is usually a meat, vegetable and rice or potato. Sometimes a small dessert.

If I'm hungry il have one more small wrap.

Macros been averaging 210-240pro and 2500-2800 calories most days. Carbs and fat vary a lot depending on if I had a dessert or that extra meal

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m in, half because I like your logs and half because I feel ill end up going the same route next year

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Im curious... why couldn’t you be big? Sure you’ll never be open bodybuilding type of big... but could you be 230 lean? Absolutely. Don’t give up mate :) you need a good coach and consistency ❤

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I think it will be as accurate as possible for seeing what this stuff does. 350 test is plenty to do it's job, but it's also a dose where I don't really feel any different then on trt. Pinning everything daily, starting at 30mg/day or 210 per week. If everything seems fine after 2 weeks I'm going to 50mg/day or 350 per week. I'd like to stop at that dose but may go to 490 for the last 2 weeks. But probably not. I don't want to run it higher then test and I don't want to put test over 500. Wanna keep it quick and simple, 6-8 weeks

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Im curious... why couldn’t you be big? Sure you’ll never be open bodybuilding type of big... but could you be 230 lean? Absolutely. Don’t give up mate :) you need a good coach and consistency ❤
In the past I've gotten to 215 with abs, every pound after that seems to be fat. I'm sure a coach could definitely help but it's not in the cards right now. I will say this tho. I've made slow steady improvement over the past 4-5months while only being on a 150mg of test. So maybe now that I've kinda found my grove for improvement while off cycle, on cycle might be better gains.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'll check it out

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
So, seeing how I'm waiting roughly 2 weeks to start desoxy, reason being is I want some ralox on hand as I've heard it can aggravate gyno which I typically only get symptoms with 19nors but I wanna play it safe. Any who, I'm thinking I should increase test to 350 this week so it's already peaked when I start the desoxy. If the majority of you think that's a good plan, il start logging next weekend and 210mg of desoxy when my ralox shows up.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Mean to say add 210mg desoxy when the ralox comes. Dose will gradually go up over the 6-8 weeks

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hope everyone is having a nice easter sunday if your celebrating this holiday of sorts. Im slow roasting a ham and a lamb leg for dinner tonight but I'm also using the day today to plan out my weeks workouts and meal prep.

So the next few posts are just going to be me plotting out my week. I just finished moving into a new house and can't find my log book so tracking everything here.

Going to log this week's workouts as well. Keeping everything light weight this week and training mostly for a pump using a lot of machines and dumbbells. Going to slip some squats and deadlifts in as well

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
April 5th-11th

Monday- 45min hiit boxing and conditioning, 15min break, deadlifts, pull ups and barbell curls

Tuesday - chest, triceps, side delts

Wednesday - 45min hiit boxing and conditioning. 15min break, squats, walking lunges calve raises

Thursday - back, biceps, rear delts

Friday - alternating rounds of heavy bag and jumping rope. 15min break, close grip bench and skull krushers.

Over the weekend legs and shoulders on one day and the other day rest.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Off topic here, but did anyone get the "guru ameen" transformation pop up in there youtube?
I just saw it today, well the first 2 videos but he's stripped down and posing in one of them and he can't be more then 140lbs.... I can't seem to find any old pictures of him that are much bigger then your average joe that hits the gym. I'm a little confused 🤔.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
The cycle he's mentioning in bits in pieces is very odd too. Out the gate, 30mg tbol, 30mg anavar, 30mg proviron, 30mg winstrol. Mentioned he might add some ment and injectable winny.... Sounds like he stuck his hand in a bag and whatever he pulled out is his cycle

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Edit. Test, deca and anadrol on day 1, then nothing day 2, then the oral cocktail on day 3. Lol

I'm really questioning his Guru status.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The cycle he's mentioning in bits in pieces is very odd too. Out the gate, 30mg tbol, 30mg anavar, 30mg proviron, 30mg winstrol. Mentioned he might add some ment and injectable winny.... Sounds like he stuck his hand in a bag and whatever he pulled out is his cycle
Jesus that’s a lot of orals. It’s crazy how the average joe thinks orals are less toxic because there’s no needles required it looks less hardcore lol.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Jesus that’s a lot of orals. It’s crazy how the average joe thinks orals are less toxic because there’s no needles required it looks less hardcore lol.
4 orals and 2 injectables to start the cycle and already talking bout ment. And guys follow his advice like he's a genius, smh

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I got 50 abombs and 90 superdrol in my stash. Maybe I should snort them pre workout to start my cycle

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Jokes aside, this guy's been around the block. In this game for years. Im just stumped on his cycle layout. I know he's more of the science side with this stuff and not really a bodybuilder but I can't understand his selection from any angle I look at it
suppository bro 👌
I almost expected that comment 😅😅😅

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Jokes aside, this guy's been around the block. In this game for years. Im just stumped on his cycle layout. I know he's more of the science side with this stuff and not really a bodybuilder but I can't understand his selection from any angle I look at it

I almost expected that comment 😅😅😅
Purely from an aesthetic point of view... Orals cycle like this is will get you dry as hell and good looking if you’re very lean... I call it the Instagram look!! I’m sure there’s a lot more people than we think doing some weird stuff like this lol

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Back to business

This is just my daily food this week
Purely from an aesthetic point of view... Orals cycle like this is will get you dry as hell and good looking if you’re very lean... I call it the Instagram look!! I’m sure there’s a lot more people than we think doing some weird stuff like this lol
Ya, I just noticed he's trying to do a 60 day transformation and add 20 lbs. He's going to get back some size from muscle memory, fill up glycogen and put on some nice photo size that will shrink back away as soon as he drops the orals

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Lol, I replied as I was starting to write my meal plan and it combined it with my other post

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Back to business

This is just my daily food this week

Ya, I just noticed he's trying to do a 60 day transformation and add 20 lbs. He's going to get back some size from muscle memory, fill up glycogen and put on some nice photo size that will shrink back away as soon as he drops the orals
Exactly... and it’ll work the average audience will fall for it.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Alright here we go, log starts today.

No gear added yet, I'm just gonna slightly up my calories and get through the week and start the cycle hopefully Monday next week.

Meal 1. 2 scoops whey, 1.5 servings of oats, 1 medium banana, 8oz lactose free milk

Meal 2. Large spinach wrap, 4-5 oz grilled chicken, 1/4 cup shredded cheddar, 1/4 cup greek yogurt with ranch seasoning, hot sauce and 6 tortilla chips.

I've been sipping on 64oz of water mixed with a superfoods fruit and vegetable powder and some crystal light.

3 hours left of work then I will have a scoop of whey and a high protein granola bar as my pre workout meal and il report back after the gym

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Had my pre workout meal.

Intra workout was 10gm eaa, 5gm glutamine. Normally there would be 5gm creatine as well but I keep forgetting to buy more. Been super busy with the moving and work.

Did my 45min boxing
Deadlifts from mid shin- 135,225,275,325 all for sets of 10.
Chin ups bwx10,10,10,7 this is where I hit the wall.
Barbell curl 45x10 65x10 85x5 dropset to 45x6 and I almost threw up right about here.

I completely realize lifting after the boxing is almost pointless but there's a mental aspect I'm working on and that's fighting through fatigue and doing what's on the agenda no matter what.
My regular lifting days will be geared twords muscle.

Making dinner now, 2 servings pasta, 6oz grilled chicken and I'm making a little mix of butter garlic and crushed cherry tomatoes to toss it in.

Will figure out the calories later

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Daily totals 2,705 calories and 214gm protein.
Going to have a coffee with half and half and a peanut butter cup for dessert and go to bed, so it's going to actually be about 2850 calories

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
2800 is my Daily target calories for the week if I didn't mention that. My daily average before this week going back 2 weeks, if I add up all the days and divided it comes out to 2641

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Daily totals 2,705 calories and 214gm protein.
Going to have a coffee with half and half and a peanut butter cup for dessert and go to bed, so it's going to actually be about 2850 calories
Coffee pre bed?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Coffee pre bed?
Yes lol, I have almost no sensitivity to caffeine. I've never been a great sleeper since ever. But I can drink half a pot of coffee and fall asleep. Almost like a reverse effect. That being said I only had about a half of cup. Just enough to wash down the peanut butter cup.

While we're on the subject I'm gonna make some notes about my sleep.

Slept about 8 hours only waking up 3 times.

Usually I'm out for about 4 hours and then up and down the rest of the night.

For some reason my body likes to be up at night and sleep early morning to about noon. But I gotta be up at 6 am at the latest every day so that don't work

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Meals 1 and 2 are down, same as yesterday.
I'm on hour 6 of a popcorn ceiling removal and repairs. I'm tempted to call this a shoulder workout for the day and move chest and triceps to Thursday 🤔😑

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yes lol, I have almost no sensitivity to caffeine. I've never been a great sleeper since ever. But I can drink half a pot of coffee and fall asleep. Almost like a reverse effect. That being said I only had about a half of cup. Just enough to wash down the peanut butter cup.

While we're on the subject I'm gonna make some notes about my sleep.

Slept about 8 hours only waking up 3 times.

Usually I'm out for about 4 hours and then up and down the rest of the night.

For some reason my body likes to be up at night and sleep early morning to about noon. But I gotta be up at 6 am at the latest every day so that don't work
the caffeine thing is genetic bro. I’m the same. We metabolise it crazy quick. They studied it pretty extensively to see why there is such a big variance in the effects the same mg amount can have on different people

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
the caffeine thing is genetic bro. I’m the same. We metabolise it crazy quick. They studied it pretty extensively to see why there is such a big variance in the effects the same mg amount can have on different people
I have a extremely high tolerance to everything, my father and brother are the same as well. I also think it's why I don't notice much from orals till I hit the upper range of what most consider normal dosages

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have a extremely high tolerance to everything, my father and brother are the same as well. I also think it's why I don't notice much from orals till I hit the upper range of what most consider normal dosages
yep, it’s a burden for sure. I used to like it when I was younger but then realised it cost me more money and allowed me to damage myself mor

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
So I got sidetracked atfter work, then walked in the door at my house and my niece and nephew were there + my kids and everyone complaining there hungry. So I originally had dinner planned for me n my kids but didn't realize everyone else was here so I fired up the grill, cooked 8 burgers and fries up some bacon.

Looks like meal 3 is bacon cheddar burgers and green beans.

Going to hit the gym late tonight and probably just do grilled chicken and vegetables to finish the day as that's all I'm going to have room for in the calorie department

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Anyone wanna lay down some simple on the go meal ideas go right ahead. I've been doing my protein oat bowl for breakfast and wraps for lunch for like 2 months straight now and it's getting old. No access to a microwave for meal 2 so keep that in mind

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Well...... I took a nap after dinner and woke up almost 4 hours later which is midnight where I live so no gym today. I must have really needed some extra sleep because normally when I squeeze a nap in it's 20-30min and I'm up.

I'm going to stick to tomorrow's schedule as planned, do a upper body workout Thursday, Friday just boxing stuff and that will put me back on schedule for the weekend.

Once the actual cycle starts I really need to stay on top of my ****. I want to be 100% on point, no missed meals or workouts. I don't like variables when I'm trying to asses how something is working. Especially with this stuff as everyone I've seen had a failed log about desoxy t

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Anyone wanna lay down some simple on the go meal ideas go right ahead. I've been doing my protein oat bowl for breakfast and wraps for lunch for like 2 months straight now and it's getting old. No access to a microwave for meal 2 so keep that in mind
Walmart sells pre made sausage patties. 12g protein each patty. Heat up a couple of those, with a couple scrambled eggs. Get a tupperware, and put greek yogurt and protein granola in it. Easy, high protein breakfast.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Walmart sells pre made sausage patties. 12g protein each patty. Heat up a couple of those, with a couple scrambled eggs. Get a tupperware, and put greek yogurt and protein granola in it. Easy, high protein breakfast.
I look for those, the school sent home big bags of frozen chicken sausage patties back when covid first closed the schools. Kids hated them but I used them for breakfast sandwiches with eggs on bagels. Definitely a good alternative for breakfast. The yogurt thing I do sometimes in a pinch as well. Could probably do that more often as it's very easy to get down first thing in the am

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I've also been toying with the idea making breakfast burritos. I wanna start going for walks In The morning and Then I can eat it on the ride to work.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Switched it up today, had a spinach wrap with grilled chicken, greek yogurt and sweet Potato for meal 1.

Got someone bringing me roast pork with rice and beans for meal 2.

Tonights workout is another boxing class and legs after, should be a nightmare

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Taking a quick survey guys. I'm letting you decide.

Do I start test at 350 and desoxy at 200 and only increase desoxy till I hit 350. Or possibly 500 each at the end.

Or start at test 200 desoxy 200 and increases them in equal portions each week till I top out

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I've got more ralox, nolva, exemestane ect in route. May also pick up accutane as I'm acne prone. None of those things will be used until side effects start to get out control because I need a accurate reading on how much desoxy is causing side effects

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Heavy bag and footwork drills 45min
I attempted speed squats, never done them with any real weight before so it was awkward.

Speed squat 135x10 185x10 235x5,5
Walking barbell lunge 45,95,95 didn't count reps, on the last set I just walked till my ass cheek cramped up.

Was putting the bar back and noticed my shoulders felt pretty good for once so
Strict ohp 45x10 95x5, 115x3, 135x3 all were very easy but I didn't wanna press my luck.

Finished up with a bunch of side lateral.

Came home and the kids ate almost all the rest of my grilled chicken so I made a american chop suey type dish with the leftovers in the fridge. Pasta, chicken, beef, peas, broccoli, and whatever else I could find. It was a little over 900 calories and 60gm protein putting me at the calorie limit for the day. But, I busted ass all day so if I'm hungry later I'm eating a extre 400-500 cal if I feel necessary.

I also want to add I weighed 191.7 this morning. I'm stumped as I've been consistent at 194/195 but I did just start working a little more laborious job the past week so 🤔🤔🤔 I might kick up the cardio over the weekend and try to start my cycle at exactly 190lbs. No particular reason, just wanna make it a even number

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Lot of driving between jobsites today. Knew I wasn't going to be able to hit the gym but I squeezed in 75 pull ups on a ladder over the course of the day and got all my meals in.

Probably won't post anything important till Sunday or Monday when the cycle starts.

On a side note I'm without a oven for the next 2-3 weeks. Picked up a electric 2 burner stovetop tho, got a crockpot, rice cooker and a grill so il figure it out. Just to be safe I grabbed 2 small cooked rotisserie chicken from the store to keep around and out of convince I may start buying them more often. I can pull about 1.5lbs of meat off them and it's already cooked, not bad for $5.

A few years back I did a really simple cheep diet with them.

About $9 per day for 1 whole chicken, 1 can vegetables, 2 pieces of fruit and 2 scoops of protein powder. Nice simple cutting diet. If your good with 2000 calories a day and don't mind eating the same thing all the time

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Stuff should be here Monday so I pulled the trigger, injected 50mg test cyp and 30mg desoxy into..... My front delt, never pinned there before and was feeling froggy. Used a slin pin. Needle went in smooth but it was kinda tough to push the oil into that muscle. A tiny bit of pip immediately, but I think it's just because there's never been anything injected there. Not too bad so far but we will see how it plays out.

No gym today. I'm playing some poker and relaxing for a couple hours and then doing a big grocery haul for the week to make sure I have everything I need To get through the week without any excuses.

Last edited: