This is Rob back with a Youthatropin update

Rob957643

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Its freaking awesome man. I took this bottle expecting all of what it claims to provide and not only did I not receive any of the benefits, but I took damage to my whole body leaving me with depression and having my girlfriend break up with me. It gave me erectile dysfunction, complete and total baldness, deteriorated my teeth, I put on 20lbs of pure fat within 2 weeks, put a huge hole in my heart the size of a golf ball that required stitching. But none of this matters because it hydrated me like that other user said. Truly remarkable.

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
If "Youthatropin" or whatever its called didn't win you the lottery then there is no way I am buying it.

Rob957643

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Guys buy GenFX. It does not shrink your penis or put shotgun holes in your organs

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
sold

Rob957643

Awards
  • First Up Vote
It causes stomach cancer =O. Say goodbye to good old Rob.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lol

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Wtf is this review lol

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Making an HGH supplement like serovital is so cheap and they sell it for so much , lol . Amino acid blends

I'd just buy the actual amino acids and save 80$. Usually arginine , lysine and orthinine are the usual suspects. Pretty cheap

Rob957643

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Iwilleattuna, its better than seerovital bro. It puts holes in your heart and hydrates you. They seem to have updated there page and ingredients. Now it puts holes in your heart and causes diarhea, but the hydration is all that matters bro. A few side effects are a small price to pay for good old fashion toilet water.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Iwilleattuna, its better than seerovital bro. It puts holes in your heart and hydrates you. They seem to have updated there page and ingredients. Now it puts holes in your heart and causes diarhea, but the hydration is all that matters bro. A few side effects are a small price to pay for good old fashion toilet water.
Any side effects in the brain?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I almost ordered this stuff and grew 1 inch taller; gained 30 pounds of lean muscle; grew a fresh head of hair; my dick got thicker and longer; women drive 100's of miles just to smell my incredibly fresh breath as it's in itself an aphrodisiac... Did I leave anything else out? Oh yeah, I won the lottery 3 times in a row.

All because I thought of ordering this.
Boy am I glad I didn't order that stuff... :)

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I almost ordered this stuff and grew 1 inch taller; gained 30 pounds of lean muscle; grew a fresh head of hair; my dick got thicker and longer; women drive 100's of miles just to smell my incredibly fresh breath as it's in itself an aphrodisiac... Did I leave anything else out? Oh yeah, I won the lottery 3 times in a row.

All because I thought of ordering this.
Boy am I glad I didn't order that stuff... :)
I’m starting to sense a scam here..

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Oh, my balls did fall off... but a small price to pay for; and there go my finger nails..., my thung is now thwelling... upth

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Urine instead of poop

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
no poop? bet there was some...

Rob957643

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Now they are saying that if you tell the supplement "I love you" it will work better.............. I find it insane that these guys remain unembarrassed.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Memorial Day sale + I love you = great discounts in electrifying supplement