Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Im not the best to talk about sides because I rarely get them, but I find 30mg the sweet spot for msten. All positive no negatives. Good pumps, mild size and strength and recomp effects

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Im not the best to talk about sides because I rarely get them, but I find 30mg the sweet spot for msten. All positive no negatives. Good pumps, mild size and strength and recomp effects
Bruh 30mg kiiiiiiilllled me in the appetite department. I had to force feed and nearly vomit just to grow

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Injectables seem to work for me at low doses, orals for some reason I need what ppl say are high doses to get anything out of them. I've seen guys use msten at 50 a day, same with sd and not get sides. Sd and dbol are the only orals that work for me at lower doses

NGtrains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
9 days into running msten/dmz. No loss of appetite so far. But I have had bad gas lol

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
30mg, nice, for how long? I was thinking to do 20mg the whole cycle but I might bump it to 30mg if that’s better.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
30mg, nice, for how long? I was thinking to do 20mg the whole cycle but I might bump it to 30mg if that’s better.
4 to 6 weeks, I aim for 6 with orals but if progress stops so does the oral. A lot of times il get all the benefits by week 3/4 and cut it week 5. Depending on what I'm using

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If 20 is working fine then leave it there tho. I just need more with msten.

blongo804

blongo804

Awards
  • Established
Update:

I think we're starting to really see some effects boys. Oddly I was up to 208.6lbs this morning, first of all. All I did was add an Outright bar yesterday lol.

Secondly, bench was on the menu today as my main focus and I nailed out 225lbs for an EASY 5 sets of 3 reps clean as can be except maybe the last rep of the 5th set. For reference, about 2 weeks before starting the cycle, I tested my 225lb bench and hit one single "meh" rep. It was okay, but didn't move nearly as fast as I'd like. The reps today were fast and clean - awesome stuff.

I also looked insane today in the mirror. The pump was real - veins popping hard, shoulders popping, traps huge, and overall upper body fullness like crazy. Wish I was "that guy" and didn't feel weird getting a pic lol.

The mind-muscle connection is also worth noting. I've noticed this in my last two cycles, especially my DMZ/dermatrest one, but it's becoming obvious the connection is strong right now.

blongo804

blongo804

Awards
  • Established
Small Update:

Today was shoulders with barbell overhead press being the main lift of the day and the rest accessories. I have to check my notes to be sure, but last week I believe I did 3x5 @ 140lbs, today I did 4x3 @ 145lbs. I wanted to shoot for 5 rep sets, but 3 rep sets seem to do just fine and I was feeling a bit fatigued initially today from bench two days ago. That bench session was my heaviest in a while so it happens I guess. I did start feeling better as I drank more water and got warmed up further though.

After the working sets, I wanted to do a single or two a little closer toward my max (not sure what my max is right now). Last week I hit 160lbs for a single and it literally flew. Since I wasn't feeling 100%, I wanted to attempt a 165lb single only. I hit 165lbs with ease and wanted to go for another single after a quick rest. I went for it again and hit it for a double. I'm really happy with this. If I can get to 200lbs for at least a single, I'd be stoked. I can still remember when 95lbs was heavy for me lol.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Small Update:

Today was shoulders with barbell overhead press being the main lift of the day and the rest accessories. I have to check my notes to be sure, but last week I believe I did 3x5 @ 140lbs, today I did 4x3 @ 145lbs. I wanted to shoot for 5 rep sets, but 3 rep sets seem to do just fine and I was feeling a bit fatigued initially today from bench two days ago. That bench session was my heaviest in a while so it happens I guess. I did start feeling better as I drank more water and got warmed up further though.

After the working sets, I wanted to do a single or two a little closer toward my max (not sure what my max is right now). Last week I hit 160lbs for a single and it literally flew. Since I wasn't feeling 100%, I wanted to attempt a 165lb single only. I hit 165lbs with ease and wanted to go for another single after a quick rest. I went for it again and hit it for a double. I'm really happy with this. If I can get to 200lbs for at least a single, I'd be stoked. I can still remember when 95lbs was heavy for me lol.
Cool, this is what I like to read, good for you that you getting stronger.

blongo804

blongo804

Awards
  • Established
Cool, this is what I like to read, good for you that you getting stronger.
For sure man! I'm stoked for squats tomorrow. Really hoping to hit a new 1RM by the end of cycle there too.

Also, I'm seriously clear as day looking big and full. I can literally feel the tightness even without a gym pump.

blongo804

blongo804

Awards
  • Established
Update:

Squats were on the menu today and they went 100% to plan! Quick side note - last cycle I literally lacked the mobility to squat normal. Instead I used lifting straps, strapped onto the barbell, and squatted as if the bar was a makeshift safety squat bar. This allowed me to just grip on to the bar at the front, holding onto the straps, and required zero shoulder mobility. By the end of that cycle, I hit 350lbs for a 1 rep max weighing with bodyweight around 215lbs.

Nowadays I'm able to squat holding onto the bar normal so for this log, that's how we'll be doing it.

My last 1 rep max holding the bar normal was a terrible 305lb single. Squats have been feeling solid lately and I've been consistently able to hit around 295-300lbs for a single, pre-cycle.

Brought my lever belt today that I haven't been using since squats haven't been super heavy. I had a 315lb single on the mind and worked toward it. My working sets of 2 sets, 3 reps went perfect. They were 10lbs heavier than last week (255lbs 2x3 last week, 265lbs 2x3 this week). I threw the belt on, attempted 295lbs first and nailed it. Put 315lbs on the bar and nailed that too. :D

I took a couple minute rest, caught my breath, felt solid and wanted to go for it again. Hit 315lbs for another single!

Again, mind-muscle connection is huge right now and my gym endurance seems to be increasing. I hardly felt fatigued after both singles. Finished out the session today with 4 sets of 5 romanian deadlifts at 225lbs. Honestly didn't do anything else because I felt the day went perfect.

Today was really just to get a feeler for where my belted squat is at right now and I think I have a good idea. Now to work toward beating that 350 1RM!

blongo804

blongo804

Awards
  • Established
Update:

Weighed in at 207.0lbs yesterday, 209.0lbs today. I did "overeat" a little yesterday with some yummy tacos, but really I have been slightly lenient with my "cheat" meals on the weekend. Sometimes I have one, sometimes I have two lol.

Macros update starting today: 290g protein, 475g carbs, 88g fat. I added more carbs around my workout as of this morning. A little more before and a little more after. All food pre and post has been digesting very well. I don't think I've really been truly bloated yet this cycle - can't say the same for my past two with DMZ and trest.

Quick gym highlights - Saturday was incline barbell bench, dumbbell flat bench and some back/arm accessories. Incline bench I hit 225lbs for 3 singles after my 3 working sets prior at 200lbs for 3x3. I think 225lbs incline bench is really close to a 1 rep max for me. If anything I have maybe hit 230-235lbs in the past. I'm thinking I'm going to surpass that this cycle! Dumbbell bench I'm mostly positive was a rep PR. I did 3 sets of 6 reps with 80lbs each hand. Honestly if I had someone to hand me the dumbbells, I'd probably be able to do 90-100's for a few. Feeling really strong!

Today was back focused with t-bar rows as the main lift as I found these to be the only row variation to not explode my lower back. Worked up to 180lbs of load (plus bar?) for 2x5, 2x6. I love these recently. I really feel my lats and upper/lower traps come to life.

Vascularity has definitely increased a bit. Not night and day, but veins are harder/more obvious looking for sure. I'm also looking really wide and fuller than usual.

Tomorrow's plan with bench is 3x3-5 at 230lbs and I'd like to work up to a heavier single just to feel out where I am.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
As far as your kidneys go.... I wouldn’t be all that concerned with them being at the upper end of the range because they are still within range and not considered high. There’s a reason why almost all labs have a range and not a number because we are not created equal and some people’s baselines are just higher than others. My kidney numbers are similar to your number but they have always been in the upper range. Also people who workout tend to have higher kidney and liver values because of broken down soft tissue in the blood.

StatePlan1425

StatePlan1425

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As far as your kidneys go.... I wouldn’t be all that concerned with them being at the upper end of the range because they are still within range and not considered high. There’s a reason why almost all labs have a range and not a number because we are not created equal and some people’s baselines are just higher than others. My kidney numbers are similar to your number but they have always been in the upper range. Also people who workout tend to have higher kidney and liver values because of broken down soft tissue in the blood.
Respectfully disagree. His BUN is slightly above range and creatinine is trending up. As to the ranges, keep in mind he’s in his 20’s. Not saying there is a problem but I am saying he should keep a close eye on it.

StatePlan1425

StatePlan1425

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Respectfully disagree. His BUN is slightly above range and creatinine is trending up. As to the ranges, keep in mind he’s in his 20’s. Not saying there is a problem but I am saying he should keep a close eye on it.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IMO if they have for the most part always been around the numbers they are at now, which would make that his personal base line, if those numbers were mine I would be ok with it. Now if his # have been climbing for a while he could have an issue. My numbers have been relatively close to his and my MD has never said anything about it. Obviously, as I do, the OP should keep an eye on it.

blongo804

blongo804

Awards
  • Established
Thank you @JKVol and @StatePlan1425 for your thoughts. I'll definitely be keeping an eye on these numbers in the future!

blongo804

blongo804

Awards
  • Established
Update:

Bench today as the main lift and as I mentioned, I planned for sets of 3 at 230lbs. I hit an easy 3x3 at 230lbs and, also as planned, I went for some "heavier" singles. I really only planned on doing one, but I felt I cut myself short. I attempted 245lbs first and nailed it way too easy. I didn't want to overshoot the next one so I just attempted 250lbs and nailed that as well. Both singles were perfect competition reps so I'm really happy with how they went. I'd say 250lbs is around 90-95% my max right now, which I'm also happy with.

Oh, one other note, after the heavier singles, I backed down to 225lbs for an AMRAP and hit.. EIGHT. Really happy with this!!

As a reminder, 225lbs as a SINGLE felt pretty heavy about 2 weeks before the cycle started. Now I'm repping over that and hitting 25lbs over it for a fairly easy single. :)

Woke up at 209.4lbs and weighed 212lbs at the gym because I felt like checking one more time pre-shower lol. Obviously that's with a ton of fluid and carbs vs 209.4lbs almost 12 hours fasted. Just found it interesting.

Starting to notice shin/calf/lower back pumps too. Doesn't even take much either. I could just be walking fast and feel the shin/calf pump coming on. I noticed the same feeling on DMZ.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Strength and weight increases, sounds like this is treating you well.

blongo804

blongo804

Awards
  • Established
Strength and weight increases, sounds like this is treating you well.
For sure!

Really no actual sides either. Appetite is fully there and energy feels about the same as usual. I don't mind the shin/calf/back pumps because they've been tolerable so far.

If anything, and I'm not sure if this is Msten, the increased eating, or simply my apartment has been hotter than usual, I do seem to have some insomnia lately. A bit of trouble falling asleep, waking up sweating in the middle of the night and then not being able to fall asleep, etc. I'm not usually like this, that's all I do know.

Otherwise, I have nothing but positive thoughts from this cycle. So far I like Msten more than DMZ, but we'll see how we finish up here.

blongo804

blongo804

Awards
  • Established
Update:

Weight:

My weight really seems to be going up quick all the sudden. I'm guessing I finally hit macros that are helping me out here, so depending on where my weight ends up by next Monday morning, I may or may not add extra carbs next week as planned. I really don't want to put on unnecessary fat, but on the other hand, I do want to put the carbs to use with Msten. We'll see!

Anyway, yesterday was rest from the gym - felt good.

Today was shoulders with overhead press as my primary move. My working sets went up by 5lbs using the same scheme as last week (4 sets, 3 reps). Last week was 145lbs, today 150lbs. Last week I also hit 165lbs for 3 singles and this week I wanted to at least hit one rep at 170. I attempted 170 and it absolutely flew - no resistance. I was shocked and apparently undershot myself again just like with bench on Tuesday.

While I don't normally do this because fatigue sets in quick with overhead press, I decided to gun it for 180lbs and hit that too! This time difficulty was maybe a 2 out of 5. Really easy, but the fatigue was setting in. I couldn't resist though - 185lbs was within my grasp - 5lbs under my 1 rep max ever. Feeling ballsy, I went for 185lbs and hit it. This felt like 4.5 out of 5 lol. Called it a day there, but a very successful day! If I didn't do all my previous sets, I think 185lbs would've been a 2.5-3 out of 5 difficulty.

All working sets and singles were unequipped besides some "Biggie Compression Cuffs" from Mark Bell's Slingshot brand. These things are a literal elbow lifesaver. I never have elbow pain because I feel these keep the pain 100% away. I wear them for bench working sets as well.

I'm stoked to say the least. Only about half way through the cycle and already 5lbs away from my overhead press 1 rep max! :D

roidsarebad

roidsarebad

Awards
Nice work with the overhead presses!
You noticing any sides from the Msten, or fairly smooth sailing?

Glockguy706

Awards
  • Established
Strength is great on msten. I am not telling you what to do but I would suggest doing some lower weight and higher reps to avoid injury especially on bench and over head press. Get to strong to fast and your tendons might not keep up. Your asking for rotator cup problems . I would do 3 sets of 10 to 12 and work on time under tension. At least 5 sets of 5 and do paused reps. Bench is my strongest lift and I am starting to have pain in my delt/shoulder from lots of heavy sets . Maybe 1 heavy day per week . I know it's fun setting prs and impressing people but unless you are a power lifter it's not worth it .

blongo804

blongo804

Awards
  • Established
Nice work with the overhead presses!
You noticing any sides from the Msten, or fairly smooth sailing?
Thank you! I'm really happy with how it went today.

Sides wise - mostly nothing major, but here's a bulleted list:
- Nut suppression. They're a bit..shriveled lol. This is my only "concerning" side, but it's at least expected.
- Calf/shin/lower back pumps
- Insomnia.. This is a *maybe*. Could be other factors.

Strength is great on msten. I am not telling you what to do but I would suggest doing some lower weight and higher reps to avoid injury especially on bench and over head press. Get to strong to fast and your tendons might not keep up. Your asking for rotator cup problems . I would do 3 sets of 10 to 12 and work on time under tension. At least 5 sets of 5 and do paused reps. Bench is my strongest lift and I am starting to have pain in my delt/shoulder from lots of heavy sets . Maybe 1 heavy day per week . I know it's fun setting prs and impressing people but unless you are a power lifter it's not worth it .
I definitely appreciate your thoughts and advice. I don't normally go for these heavy singles, but this week in particular had me wanting to test where my limits are now that I'm about half way through the cycle.

I definitely don't want the pain to settle in. I get a shoulder pain of sort as well, so I'll be backing off a little to try and mitigate that. Lately, knock on wood, pain has been little to none thankfully. I do actually want to do a powerlifting competition as soon as early/mid next year, but mostly trying to put some size on first and get my lifts up.

Glockguy706

Awards
  • Established
I am going to do a power lifting ( non tested) event next year . I will be 35 and am set to break the state record for that age group in bench . I already rep the max . Just need to cut 7 pounds of weight .

blongo804

blongo804

Awards
  • Established
I am going to do a power lifting ( non tested) event next year . I will be 35 and am set to break the state record for that age group in bench . I already rep the max . Just need to cut 7 pounds of weight .
That's awesome man. Best of luck in the event you enter! I don't plan on doing anything that cool, but would like to do it for the experience. :)

Dunamis1

Dunamis1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Good to see msten is treating you well. Ill be starting a cycle soon of msten and this will be my first time using it. Thinking of running 20mg for 4weeks. Keep up the good work bro!

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Glad to see msten is working nicely for you, enjoyed my run of it too. Def a good recomper.

Dunamis1

Dunamis1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Super excited for my msten run now. Will be doing it with 4AD, rad, and s4 on a 10 week cycle using it as a kick start.

blongo804

blongo804

Awards
  • Established
Update:

Weigh in on empty stomach this morning:

Start of cycle was 202.0lbs. Weight is up 11.6lbs at the 30th day on Msten.

Really everything is going very smooth still. Weight is going up but I haven't really felt puffy/fluffy/bloated. I do believe I am a little bloated in the midsection as I'm sure my waist has gone up a bit. I'll measure waist on Wednesday.

All training has been going well. I do think i'll keep the weight dialed back a bit this week and turn the reps up a notch. Today was back day and I did just that. For example, last week I was doing sets of 6 on t-bar row - today I was doing 10-12 with just 45lbs less weight (135lbs + bar instead of 180lbs + bar). I'll probably do sets of 8-10 on bench tomorrow - we'll see how my shoulders hold up lol.

No complaints here though. I am adding another cup of rice total every day. I added half a cup to my 2nd and 3rd meals, so that puts me at around 515g carbs per day. Honestly eating that many carbs and not feeling so bad is a serious win in my book. Can't wait to see where we end up by the end of the cycle and most importantly by the end of PCT.

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What weight and class?

blongo804

blongo804

Awards
  • Established
Big Update:

I owe one big update to everyone so here goes..

I got a massive sinus infection on 12/30 that took me out of the gym for a week where I also stopped Msten for that week. I couldn't eat, could barely even drink because of how sore my throat was. It took 2 full weeks to feel like myself again in terms of energy, appetite, strength, etc.

I hopped back on Msten a week through the sickness (yeah yeah don't know if this was a good idea or not but whatever - I'm alive! lol), and I think it was doing more harm than good. In the two weeks I was down, I lost about 10lbs for various reasons, and I think adding Msten back in was REALLY processing the food I was able to eat too fast. With that said, Msten officially stopped on 1/11, PCT started 1/12 with Clomid at 50mg ed for at least this first week.

So yeah, not exactly how I planned on this cycle going. I think I was on pace to get around 220lbs but hit a wall around 215.5lbs then got sick.

As for some good news - my strength has mostly stuck around for now. All compound lifts have stayed around the same if not better. Aesthetically I'm happy with how I look. After chest today I looked super full and solid for me.

Cycle thoughts - Msten was interesting. I'd say it felt "drier" than both of my previous cycles (DMZ and DMZ+Dermatrest). I felt like the weight gain was less bloaty feeling and just tighter. It really makes me wonder how trest ace would've been paired with Msten.

I'm happy I stuck with 16mg because this was really side effect free. The ONLY side I truly felt was nut suppression. Like man they just became shriveled raisins lol. It still works down there, but the suppression is definitely felt.

I feel I could've made it 8 weeks on 16mg if this sickness didn't get in the way, but what can ya do. Who knows if there would've been really diminished returns by the time I hit week 8 anyway.

I think my next update will be post-PCT and have post-PCT bloodwork and thoughts. Otherwise I'll just be chugging along with the same diet as what it has been, so we'll see how the "gains" feel without Msten lol. The only diet change I'm thinking about is ditching chicken and going ground beef every meal. That'd be the only change, if anything.

Sorry for the story but a lot happened, and I didn't want to leave the followers empty handed!

Dunamis1

Dunamis1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
That sucks man. Thanks for the update. Funny I'm on msten now at 20mg day 9 and I have negligible testicular change. I'm sure by week 3 that will change. Thanks for the update.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Big Update:

I owe one big update to everyone so here goes..

I got a massive sinus infection on 12/30 that took me out of the gym for a week where I also stopped Msten for that week. I couldn't eat, could barely even drink because of how sore my throat was. It took 2 full weeks to feel like myself again in terms of energy, appetite, strength, etc.

I hopped back on Msten a week through the sickness (yeah yeah don't know if this was a good idea or not but whatever - I'm alive! lol), and I think it was doing more harm than good. In the two weeks I was down, I lost about 10lbs for various reasons, and I think adding Msten back in was REALLY processing the food I was able to eat too fast. With that said, Msten officially stopped on 1/11, PCT started 1/12 with Clomid at 50mg ed for at least this first week.

So yeah, not exactly how I planned on this cycle going. I think I was on pace to get around 220lbs but hit a wall around 215.5lbs then got sick.

As for some good news - my strength has mostly stuck around for now. All compound lifts have stayed around the same if not better. Aesthetically I'm happy with how I look. After chest today I looked super full and solid for me.

Cycle thoughts - Msten was interesting. I'd say it felt "drier" than both of my previous cycles (DMZ and DMZ+Dermatrest). I felt like the weight gain was less bloaty feeling and just tighter. It really makes me wonder how trest ace would've been paired with Msten.

I'm happy I stuck with 16mg because this was really side effect free. The ONLY side I truly felt was nut suppression. Like man they just became shriveled raisins lol. It still works down there, but the suppression is definitely felt.

I feel I could've made it 8 weeks on 16mg if this sickness didn't get in the way, but what can ya do. Who knows if there would've been really diminished returns by the time I hit week 8 anyway.

I think my next update will be post-PCT and have post-PCT bloodwork and thoughts. Otherwise I'll just be chugging along with the same diet as what it has been, so we'll see how the "gains" feel without Msten lol. The only diet change I'm thinking about is ditching chicken and going ground beef every meal. That'd be the only change, if anything.

Sorry for the story but a lot happened, and I didn't want to leave the followers empty handed!
sucks about the sickness but happy you’re well now. I would drop the Clomid to 25mg ed after the first week, you could do 25mg eod after 4 weeks, I usually do that and it been working great so far. Thanks for the update, pls let us know about bloods after pct.

blongo804

blongo804

Awards
  • Established
That sucks man. Thanks for the update. Funny I'm on msten now at 20mg day 9 and I have negligible testicular change. I'm sure by week 3 that will change. Thanks for the update.
Yeah I think by week 3 is when I truly noticed. I was actually pretty shocked. Unless I just don't remember, I feel like DMZ didn't suppress that bad. I also don't think DMZ + Dermatrest didn't suppress that bad. Could be a variety of reasons, but I at least believe my MSten was the real deal.
sucks about the sickness but happy you’re well now. I would drop the Clomid to 25mg ed after the first week, you could do 25mg eod after 4 weeks, I usually do that and it been working great so far. Thanks for the update, pls let us know about bloods after pct.
Hey man! Sorry I haven't been super active on the forums lately since work has picked up, so I'm just seeing this now. Planning to be a little more active again though.

Anyway, I did actually drop Clomid to 25mg ed after the first week. Not because of any sides, just wanted to do 50mg ed the first week for a hopefully bigger "jump start." I think the plan worked because morning wood is already in full effect like crazy lol. I'll continue this for 3-4 weeks.

Do you think I should get bloods right after PCT, or give it another 4 weeks after PCT? Not sure if my results will be skewed at all from the Clomid.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hey man! Sorry I haven't been super active on the forums lately since work has picked up, so I'm just seeing this now. Planning to be a little more active again though.

Anyway, I did actually drop Clomid to 25mg ed after the first week. Not because of any sides, just wanted to do 50mg ed the first week for a hopefully bigger "jump start." I think the plan worked because morning wood is already in full effect like crazy lol. I'll continue this for 3-4 weeks.

Do you think I should get bloods right after PCT, or give it another 4 weeks after PCT? Not sure if my results will be skewed at all from the Clomid.
Cool, yes wait another 4 weeks (after PCT) to do bloods, good luck!

blongo804

blongo804

Awards
  • Established
Update:

So PCT is officially ended after doing 50/25/25/25 clomid. I believe my last dose was two weekends ago, so I've officially been off as of then.

When I got sick mid-cycle, I literally lost close to 10lbs (215lbs -> 205lbs roughly) due to not being able to eat or not being able to eat enough. Since getting better and coming off cycle, I slowly worked back up to around what I was eating, and my weight this morning was 209.4lbs(!!). This is the heaviest I've ever been off-cycle. Previous cycles I went up to as high as 215lbs and deflated to 200-202lbs by the time PCT was over. This time I'm actually holding weight and slowly gaining as planned.

Current macros: 265 protein, 450 carbs, 110 fat

I know what this may sound like, but it's certainly not all fat. I truly think I gained some muscle from MSten and am actually maintaining it. I'd say I look as big as I did while on, if not even bigger. I haven't taken a waist measurement, but I sure can. I'm mostly going off of 2 things: do I still see my two upper abs? (yes), are my lifts going up? (yes). I don't care about much else at this time as it is "bulking season" after all lol.

I'm actually hoping to hit my first powerlifting meet this summer if I can find a local one and if I can my s/b/d to respectable figures. Trying to figure out the best program to run and how to time it, but I'd really like to do this for the experience.

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Bringing this one back from the archives...

Did you ever get post PCT bloods done? I just read the log and it sounded pretty good all around and wondered where you ended up strength/weight wise and how your blood levels looked all after PCT.

Getting geared up for my first msten run this fall/winter and found this very thorough log and wanted to see if you had any last words on your run?