Thinking of using Pro hormones......

BBC

Awards
I'm thinking of using pro hormones. I'm a competitive natural BBer but I have never used them. What is the best stack for me to use and where can I get it. I cannot use anything illegal or I will not be able to compete. They piss test and polygraph,However, PH's are not banned.......Anyways I'm looking for the best PH on the market. I'm currently still trying to lean out over the summer and I'm on a CKD diet. What would be best to use with this kind of diet? I've heard that MAG 10 was good but i'm very unfamiliar with PH's. Any advice will help. I'd like to order some and get started ASAP.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Run a search in the PH section. Read, read, read. But to start you off 1test is a beautiful thing

BBC

Awards
Where can I get 1-Test? Who is the Manufacturer?

csakiges

Awards
Agreed with Jminis. There is alot of info. in regards to good cutting cycles, such as 1AD, T1Final, 1,4Andro, 3AA, and how to stack some of these and the results from the stack. If you do a quick search you can find that info. within 15 minutes. I am starting on Monday a T1 and 1,4 andro stack with a maintenance caloric intake, so I can not comment by experience but I can say many have had good results from the combination of 1test (T1 does have 4AD in it) and 1,4. Good luck!

csakiges

Awards
Where can I get 1-Test? Who is the Manufacturer?
There is T1 Final which a 4oz bottle had 2.5grams of 1 Test and 2.5 grams of 4ad. You can find that here at the member store. You could also try 1fast if you want avant labs products. Both are quality products and you can't go wrong with them. I have tried avants and am excited to try bdcs.

BBC

Awards
What do you think of the lean mass stack? It has:

(2) bottle of T-1 [FINAL]
(3) bottles of 1,4-DIOL

Would this work well while dieting and doing a CKD diet?

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
Get the 2 bottles of T1 final, add about 5 grams of 1 test for cutting, to go along with the 1,4.

Jedi Master

Banned
Awards
scotty arent you goign to also tell him to EAT EAT EAT, and EAT until you gag?

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Don't do it, they're evil and will shrink your nuts and make you go bald!!!!

:D :D

Honestly, do some more research and understand what you are putting in your body, please. I do recommend T1 for your best bet, but more research is needed. :)

BBC

Awards
I'm not a newbie to the game, just to PH's. I wanna give them a shot. I will do my research.......that's why I'm asking questions from real world users. I dont want to hear what the company will say about their product because they always hype it up........that's marketing. I've been training for about 8 years and competing for 3. I was recently going to do a show and have decided to pass on it. BUT, I still wanna keep cutting up. I'm currently doing a CKD diet, Scotty2 has helped me on the ckd forum (thanks) and I feel I have a good handle on that now. I just want to see if it is possible to cut up and add a few lbs. of muscle with PH's. I'm more curious than anything. I wanna see what all the hype is but at the same time I want to use a legit product that actually works. Once again, any feedback will be helpful. Thanks again for you replies.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Hey BBC, I haven't done a BDC transdermal cycle yet, but I can tell you I spend way too much time on these bodybuilding forums and you will not find a better product than the ones offered on this site. The Lean Mass Stack you mentioned would be a great stack. I suggest you read up on the possible side effects. Although they are generally mild or even non-existent. I would check out the cycle info forum on this board, and you will get a ton of real world results.

Good luck in whatever you decide to go with.

BBC

Awards
Let's say that I order the Lean Mass stack, what are some of the side effects I will encounter? Do I take just what is recommended or should I up the dosage?

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by jminis
Run a search in the PH section. Read, read, read. But to start you off 1test is a beautiful thing

Yes, research will answer some questions before they arise, but I disagree with one statement...

1-Test is too powerful a compound for a beginner to prohormones to try.. Not to mention, some may have forgoten it's not "exactily" a ph.. ;)

I'd say, try a transdermal cycle of 4Androdiol, with a good oral product like BDC 1,4Androdiol.. Since you are cutting, this will have abit of bloat to it, give Liquid Research a ring for some liquid letro and clomid.. The 1,4AD will make you hungry, since a CKD diet was mentioned, you could just eat more steak & eggs.. The 4AD would be perfect for mass retention as well, the liquid letro would help keep estrogen at bay..

Try either 1fast400 or kilosports for 4AD powder, order the T-Gel from our member store along with the 1,4AD.. Bon Apetite! :)

Blacksmith

Awards
Originally posted by BBC
I'm thinking of using pro hormones. I'm a competitive natural BBer but I have never used them. What is the best stack for me to use and where can I get it

Well BDC nutrition has a lot of good deals.

Since its your first PH cycle and you are cutting, maybe you should do a cycle

of 1-AD Ergopharm. It's oral as opposed to 1-Test transdermals.

I prefer the transdermals but it may be too much for your first cycle.

You will experience some lethargy and 4-AD transdermal stacked with the 1-AD

will help that.

But then you may get water retention fom the 4-AD unless you use it with formasin.

Formasin controls excess estrogen in the body by blocking the production of estrogen from androgenic precursors. Formasin contains 4-hydroxyandrostenedione, which is known as a “suicide inhibitor” of the aromatase enzyme.

So since you are cutting up and want to remain lean I would go straight 1-AD

oral for the first cycle.  IMO of course

Next time start stacking with other PHs, depending on your goals.

BBC

Awards
Blacksmith, I would like to start with a transdermal. I'm not worried about the lethargy. I've had to get ready for a show eating 900 cals the last week. If I can get thru that, I can get thru this. I'm just about dead set on starting with a transdermal. I was think 1-T [Final] and 1,4. What do you think of that stack? They sell it here as the lean mass stack. Any input? Thanks.

Blacksmith

Awards
Originally posted by BBC
Blacksmith, I would like to start with a transdermal. I'm not worried about the lethargy. I've had to get ready for a show eating 900 cals the last week. If I can get thru that, I can get thru this. I'm just about dead set on starting with a transdermal. I was think 1-T [Final] and 1,4. What do you think of that stack? They sell it here as the lean mass stack. Any input? Thanks.

Yeah that's good. I'm on T1 and 1,4 right now.

BTW, I never cut my calories getting ready for a show, just my water at the end.

Everybody's different I guess.

Remember though 1,4 and 4-AD may cause some water retention.

Formasin with it would be a good addition.

Blacksmith

Awards
Originally posted by scotty2
Welcome back , Blacksmith.
Yeah, still lurking about.

Been working too hard.

BTW

Anybody know the wherabouts of K(same) Phoenix etc ?

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Blacksmith! Hey bro! Great to see you again. K has been MIA for a very long time.