Thinking of getting on aas

Crowy

Crowy

Awards
Hi all,
Got a couple sarm cycles in, gained and kept most size and all strength comming off.
Been traing about 6 years steadily gaining. Start at 8st now just over 14st.
5'9.
My goals are to be 215 abs just visible .
Not too sure yet, early days, but thinking on -
Test 400 blend 1ml a week 12 weeks
Dbol 40mg a day for first three weeks

Still doing research and want to keep safe as possible. Want to start next year.

steve0178

steve0178

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Hi all,
Got a couple sarm cycles in, gained and kept most size and all strength comming off.
5'9.

Still doing research and want to keep safe as possible. Want to start next year.
How old are you? Why not test only the first time around?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hi all,
5'9.

What kind of mgs are you thinking of running on the Test? Mls are merely a liquid measurement, and doesn't indicate a strength.

You could do the cycle as presented, but like Steve was hinting at, it would be much simpler, and easier to assess, if you only ran the Test.

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
What kind of mgs are you thinking of running on the Test? Mls are merely a liquid measurement, and doesn't indicate a strength.

You could do the cycle as presented, but like Steve was hinting at, it would be much simpler, and easier to assess, if you only ran the Test.
If you look close he said a test 400 blend which is probably sust at 1 ml so that would mean 400mg a week. But that’s just a wild guess.

Crowy

Crowy

Awards
Thank youall for the feedback.
Im 27 still for a few months lol.
The test blend is 400mg/ml
@
120mg Test Enanthate
120mg Test Cypionate
160mg Test Deconoate

The dbol came into it as it was the first one i stsrted reserching, i read alot of people run dbol only cycles but though all my research iv found that your better running a test base of some sort.
?

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
@
120mg Test Enanthate
120mg Test Cypionate
160mg Test Deconoate

The dbol came into it as it was the first one i stsrted reserching, i read alot of people run dbol only cycles but though all my research iv found that your better running a test base of some sort.
?
It’s not ideal to run d bol along test for your first cycle. I ran test and winstrol my first cycle but I had someone who knew what they were doing basically telling me how to run it. D bol is definitely an awesome compound. There’s something about it makes you feel lifted in a way hard to explain but it’s not to harsh.

steve0178

steve0178

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
@
120mg Test Enanthate
120mg Test Cypionate
160mg Test Deconoate

?
Personally I would run test only at 1ml (400mg) per week for your first cycle. You will gain a ton of size with test alone. Save the dbol for your next cycle, should you choose to run another. There are a lot of what ifs when you put an aas in your body for the first time. How you respond to the increased estrogen is probably one of the biggest. Dbol aromatizes to a high degree. You might be sensitive to estrogen. If you are, you might need a different ai than you do with test alone. Your gains likely won't be that much better than just test alone for your first time imo. You'll be able to grow like crazy with just test if your diet and training are on par. Good luck!

steve0178

steve0178

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Rethink your cycle. Cut out the dbol, just run 1 ester of testosterone. No need to run a blend. Test D takes forever to kick in and 240mg E and C won’t feel like much. Pick 1 ester, C or E, do 1 ml every 4.5 days, or Monday/Thursday if that’s too complicated. Then your cycle is super basic, 400-600mg of test E or C a week(depending on what dose per ML you get) and you’ll have a stable level and a good idea when it will kick in and whats effecting you. With the blend you’ll have weird blood levels and it will just be weird. Keep it simple 1 ester, run it for 12-14 weeks, keep AI on hand, running dbol and a blend on first cycle is just asking to bloat up and get gyno. Not to mention that Test D will take literally a month to start getting out of your blood so PCT will have to wait longer then 2 weeks after your last shot, unlike a standard cyp or enanthate cycle.
This is an even better option. I agree. Just go test E or C.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For your first cycle it's advisable to run only one aromatisable compound.

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am fairly new to gear. Now most of us know that many guys who were winning jr nationals and such started gear pretty young. I think Arnold was even using dbol only cycles ( DONT DO IT) back in his late teens. I would say you might still be a bit too young, but you are not so young that i would be totally alarmed.

Assuming you made up your mind to use gear it does not look bad. The thing is though tthis. Have you reached most of your genetic potential? Figuring you have I would do a couple things
1 make sure its good gear. I mean there are mail order places guys get it from all gym buddies, but obviously you want to make sure you have good gear.
2 400mg seems good for a first cycle. I would shoot 1/2 ml two times a week say monday and thursday for peak blood levels. I learned that the first time i used a blend.
3 I would use test only. There are people who do use more than one compound and i know several who did their first time. The reason many say not to is to get an idea of how your body will deal with sides.
4 if you do decide to do the dbol make sure to have liver protection. There are more than a few out there people like but look for tudca, milk thistle and nac as key ingredients. I am sure one of our site sponsors have a good one
5 run a good pct. I forget the protocol, but there is one where you use novaldex and clomid for a month at tapered ratios like a week or so after your last pin.

Good luck.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Rethink your cycle. Cut out the dbol, just run 1 ester of testosterone. No need to run a blend. Test D takes forever to kick in and 240mg E and C won’t feel like much. Pick 1 ester, C or E, do 1 ml every 4.5 days, or Monday/Thursday if that’s too complicated. Then your cycle is super basic, 400-600mg of test E or C a week(depending on what dose per ML you get) and you’ll have a stable level and a good idea when it will kick in and whats effecting you. With the blend you’ll have weird blood levels and it will just be weird. Keep it simple 1 ester, run it for 12-14 weeks, keep AI on hand, running dbol and a blend on first cycle is just asking to bloat up and get gyno. Not to mention that Test D will take literally a month to start getting out of your blood so PCT will have to wait longer then 2 weeks after your last shot, unlike a standard cyp or enanthate cycle.
This

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A blend with that mix of esters makes no sense at all..not even sure why someone would make it. Just dumb.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Test Cyp 200-500mg a week, 16 weeks. Have AI, and PCT on hand before starting. Running a mix blend with Dbol first cycle and no help daily, your not gonna enjoy what so ever

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Promise you’ll have a moon face, gyno, stretch marks, and look like the Michelin man from running dbol first cycle. And you’ll panic and start taking AI’s like they are candy and crush your estrogen, cycle will be a mess.
Test E or C 400-600mg a week and run it. I promise you that you’ll be happy with those gains. View attachment 189352
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

@op I’m in the same boat as you , bruh. Luckily , I haven’t tried sarms though

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ive done tons of gear for many years and dbol still makes me hold more water than a 🐫
That’s just crazy . How many mg do you use? How quickly does it happen? I bet you feel like a freaking BEAST in the gym, though.

Water is good for growth but I’d be worried about developing Gyno as it just means you’re aromatizing.

Is dbol worse than trest?

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That’s just crazy . How many mg do you use? How quickly does it happen? I bet you feel like a freaking BEAST in the gym, though.

Water is good for growth but I’d be worried about developing Gyno as it just means you’re aromatizing.

Ive written numerous times about my personal experiences with trest. It has no effect on me..positive or negative. Dbol at 40mgs a day, blows me up with water. In my opinion, best oral out there is methyltrenebolone. Not some BS pro hormone..the real deal that gomes in yellow 250mcg tabs. 500 to 700mcgs a day combined with 500 to 600 test a week is pretty fricking amazing. Very very liver toxic..but damn. Talk about beast mode with no sides...except liver values..lol

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Ive written numerous times about my personal experiences with trest. It has no effect on me..positive or negative. Dbol at 40mgs a day, blows me up with water. In my opinion, best oral out there is methyltrenebolone. Not some BS pro hormone..the real deal that gomes in yellow 250mcg tabs. 500 to 700mcgs a day combined with 500 to 600 test a week is pretty fricking amazing. Very very liver toxic..but damn. Talk about beast mode with no sides...except liver values..lol
Meant methyltrienolone

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That’s weird as I’ve heard so many people say how estrogenic it is yet you get neither the bad or the good lol. Guess a non responder to it? Seems like a weird compound. I’d love to read some of your post about it if you don’t mind linking me 👍

Methyltreb I’ve researched this one lmao. It’s a pretty scary compound but tempting. Basically, off of others experiences ; fat loss, muscle gain and insane strength. But... heart rate spikes and liver gets thrashed. I’d this pretty much what you get out of it? I’ve heard some say they don’t get tren sides on it , though. It’s almost a different compound? True?

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That’s weird as I’ve heard so many people say how estrogenic it is yet you get neither the bad or the good lol. Guess a non responder to it? Seems like a weird compound. I’d love to read some of your post about it if you don’t mind linking me 👍

Methyltreb I’ve researched this one lmao. It’s a pretty scary compound but tempting. Basically, off of others experiences ; fat loss, muscle gain and insane strength. But... heart rate spikes and liver gets thrashed. I’d this pretty much what you get out of it? I’ve heard some say they don’t get tren sides on it , though. It’s almost a different compound? True?
I got 0 tren sides from it..well not the negative ones. DC watching this thread, remember when we were all talking about trest? I dont know how to link this dude to that..but hell for awhile there thats all anyone talked about..lol

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I got 0 tren sides from it..well not the negative ones. DC watching this thread, remember when we were all talking about trest? I dont know how to link this dude to that..but hell for awhile there thats all anyone talked about..lol
I remember the whole enhanced athlete deal trying to overhype it to sell their crap lol

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Swim is a gigantic outlier on a lot of compounds, It seems. Some of it may be due to his size ... Most probably has something to do with his body chemistry. Seriously ... Don't let his experiences influence you too much on what you should do personally. Dude's a monster! LOL. :)

It's great to see your posts, @swimfan65!

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Swim is a gigantic outlier on a lot of compounds, It seems. Some of it may be due to his size ... Most probably has something to do with his body chemistry. Seriously ... Don't let his experiences influence you too much on what you should do personally. Dude's a monster! LOL. :)

It's great to see your posts, @swimfan65!
Yes, he’s very experienced which is why I’m asking questions. Sorry if I’m sounding like I’m questioning them because I am not at all! I’m eager to learn.

I was curious about trest because it got so overhyped and it’s refreshing to see someone say something about it which you don’t hear.

Experience>knowledge 👍 thanks guys

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know trest works great for many...Im just not one of them. And from what a remember, I decent cycle of IM is hard to find and crazy expensive.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yep, I also remember when I was running methyltren. Sh*t works great. That's when we went to the Arnold last year.

Crowy

Crowy

Awards
Thank you everyone, i appreciate all the advice!

Think end of feb i on or off time .
So im looking to go with test e at 400mg week. For 12 weeks.
Still like to run an oral but perhaps i wont.
Already have nolva (though ill get anoth pack in) and ai, arimidex i think. I was also looking at running hcg but im still researching that.
I have milkthistle but ill look into tudcanac .

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds good. Poss instead of an oral next time try deca or eq with it then the third cycle go with an oral

Also for your second cycle you could also do more test like 600 or 750mg depending on what sides you get this time to assess tolerance.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Personally, hold the orals for 2nd run. If you get jacked up, it will be hard to determine what the cause is. Im very old school. 250mg test split dose 16 to 20 weeks. Nolva colmid..whatever works. Tamoxifen..etc. 2nd run. 4 to 6 weeks start the run with anadrol 50 ed..maybe 100 split dose. Dbol will bloat the hell out of you. For either cycle, AI on Hand. Dex. Sin. Whatever. No need to use unless E sides pop. Qusetions. Message me. I have stuff saved

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Personally, hold the orals for 2nd run. If you get jacked up, it will be hard to determine what the cause is. Im very old school. 250mg test split dose 16 to 20 weeks. Nolva colmid..whatever works. Tamoxifen..etc. 2nd run. 4 to 6 weeks start the run with anadrol 50 ed..maybe 100 split dose. Dbol will bloat the hell out of you. For either cycle, AI on Hand. Dex. Sin. Whatever. No need to use unless E sides pop. Qusetions. Message me. I have stuff saved
I have cycle protocols saved. Been around awhile. Hate to see brothers facking it up

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
If you do decide on an Oral Proviron would probably be best on first run. It can also help with estrogen control @swimfan65 can back this info

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thank you everyone, i appreciate all the advice!

Think end of feb i on or off time .
So im looking to go with test e at 400mg week. For 12 weeks.
Still like to run an oral but perhaps i wont.
Already have nolva (though ill get anoth pack in) and ai, arimidex i think. I was also looking at running hcg but im still researching that.
I have milkthistle but ill look into tudcanac .
In.jpg

lvft1213

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hi all,
5'9.

**** Dbol run dmz it’s better

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just a heads up. Milk thistle is complete bro science.
Gotta agree here. Doesn’t make a difference on my bloodwork. 1,000-1,200mg/day of NAC, now THAT makes a difference and it’s probably even cheaper. I buy the Swanson 600mg pills when they have 40% off sales for like $6/bottle.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive read the studies on NAC..I agree. At very large doses it is has shown to be beneficial. Yeah I remember 20 years ago when I was flirting with the dark side and stalking up on thistle and Hawthorne..lol. Young and dumb.

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have heard nac i think and tudca are key as far as liver protection. Many have recommended that 5% organ prodcut and i know it has milk thistle though and no nac. Nac you can find some good prices on . Tudca seems high as hell htough but worth it if on an oral. Seems for the price of the oral and protection you could take more of an injectable.

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What are your experiences with that compared to dbol? i thought of dmz as a 4 week kicker. I know vicious makes a good one and often has sales. I have also been told dmz can be ran for 6 weeks?

lvft1213

Awards
  • First Up Vote
What are your experiences with that compared to dbol? i thought of dmz as a 4 week kicker. I know vicious makes a good one and often has sales. I have also been told dmz can be ran for 6 weeks?
Well I think nac is seriously underrated and dmz will throw on mass and glycogen retention I just see dbol as a moderate oral with good euphoria energy and pumps

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Use the NAC dude.
It’s important and it works just use it.!

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
500 nac 250 tudca? And i believe i was told take the tudca about 3 hours prior to or after taking your oral steroid?

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
500 nac 250 tudca? And i believe i was told take the tudca about 3 hours prior to or after taking your oral steroid?
TUDCA is going to max out at app 1g. It start's working less past that point. Mind you, this is relative as it's actually an mg's per kg of body weight equation but for most it comes around the 1g total.

Then you have NAC and that is going to be around 2,5 - 3g per day.

Crowy

Crowy

Awards
Thanks again everyone !
Im going to go though this thread again tonight.
What iv got atm;

(Thier was a sail on so i may have brought stuff I'd not use this time around)

Test E X2 / 250mg 1ml (10ml)
Deca X2 / 200mg 1ml (10ml)
Dbol / 20mg X50
anavar 10mg X60

And some nova and clomid too

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks. HOLY SH*T those are even higher than what is is pianas 5% as I thought of an all in one as well but he does not have tudca in his

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks. HOLY SH*T those are even higher than what is is pianas 5% as I thought of an all in one as well but he does not have tudca in his