things your momma never told you about being big

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
what is all this crap about being too big!??!?! we all know there is no such thing.

joking.... i feel great at 190 and 5'7 ~8-9%bf, run fast, strong, pound my girl mercilessly, when i decide to stop though i will definately not miss the hell that is PCT

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dam.....That was an interesting read! I'm happy at 190ish 5'11.

NasD

NasD

Awards
  • Established
Like Paul Harvey says...the rest of the story. Very good info. At 6' and 223 I'd still want to put on a few lbs but I'll adjust my goal to around 245~250 and see if I'm huffing and puffing.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ripped22

ripped22

Awards
  • Established
i am 235 at 6' 1" and feel great. i think you feel like **** when you are retaining alot of fat and water. When i was a bloated 245 at 15% i felt like ass. snoring, sweating, heavy breathing all made me very uncomfortable. Now that i'm at a very dry 235 11% i don't snore, sweat or wheeze at all.

take it for what it is but i feel it all depends on the level of water your retaining and BF levels. you can't really say whats an ideal weight for someone. what i do know is that if you guys only want to be 180-200 pounds you shouldn't need to touch any anabolic steroids at all. i was 205 before i started taking anything and probably could have been 220 in time.

my goal this winter is to hit 250-255 at 15%. If i do this i feel when i cut to 225 this summer i will look very good.

Aye TRIPDOGG!!! you arms look good in the avy, how big are they? looking ripped bro, thats the level of conditioning i want to get into this summer.

littlemack

Awards
Great post! So True!

Let's add something to the list.

Putting on your sock and shoes! Talk about a tough task!

Showering: Good gracious. How do you reach back to scrub down your back...lol. Or how do you get down to wash your toes?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i am 235 at 6' 1" and feel great. i think you feel like **** when you are retaining alot of fat and water. When i was a bloated 245 at 15% i felt like ass. snoring, sweating, heavy breathing all made me very uncomfortable. Now that i'm at a very dry 235 11% i don't snore, sweat or wheeze at all.

take it for what it is but i feel it all depends on the level of water your retaining and BF levels. you can't really say whats an ideal weight for someone. what i do know is that if you guys only want to be 180-200 pounds you shouldn't need to touch any anabolic steroids at all. i was 205 before i started taking anything and probably could have been 220 in time.

my goal this winter is to hit 250-255 at 15%. If i do this i feel when i cut to 225 this summer i will look very good.

Aye TRIPDOGG!!! you arms look good in the avy, how big are they? looking ripped bro, thats the level of conditioning i want to get into this summer.
def. agree.

if you want to stay under 200 dont use AAS period. Why? If you arent that big of a guy naturally (w/o training) then 225+ it gets really tough, trying to get up to 275 youll need juice. Im gonna shoot for 240 at 6'2, itll be a while...

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Great post! So True!

Let's add something to the list.

Putting on your sock and shoes! Talk about a tough task!

Showering: Good gracious. How do you reach back to scrub down your back...lol. Or how do you get down to wash your toes?
SERIOUSLY, i have had to invent so many new ways to put on socks. the days i could put on socks no problem were "the good ol days". god i am such a newb

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
SERIOUSLY, i have had to invent so many new ways to put on socks. the days i could put on socks no problem were "the good ol days". god i am such a newb
Just go around barefoot you neanderthal!! You need to take a road trip with Ross up to manchester this week so we can lift!!

littlemack

Awards
I'm into flipflops or sandals now! but that's a little tough when its cold out! hahaha...

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
What causes these problems?

Amor Est Vitae Essentia,

Neoborn