Things to think about before getting on cycle

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
300mg trt would bring you way above normal test levels. Even 200 would..
While I didn't mention doses, the only real indicator is labs. Everyone responds differently to different dosages.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Plenty of people have reached your level with no drug use. But you've been "semi-natty" for 8 weeks saying that others who aren't at your level don't have the right to use gear?

Not saying you don't look good and it's still a lot of work with or without drugs.. But it's anybody's prerogative to use if they want to just like it's your choice.

I agree that it's pointless to use if you don't know how to train and eat though.

But take me for instance.. my stats before lifting were 6'3 150 and I got to 205 naturally. I'm willing to bet that people like you would say that someone who is only 205 for being 6'3 and not super lean (was 12-13%) isint big enough to have "earned the right" to use. But to that I'd say b.s. due to the fact that I gained 55 pounds naturally. So I must know how to train and eat.

Just using myself as an example of how you can't always just look at somebody's current stats and assume they don't know what they're doing..
You're making a mountain out of a mole hill. In your response you even mention the root of my point, you gained a substantial amount of muscle without using. The root of the problem is people forgoing learning that process entirely and running an absurd amount when they do. That's what the problem is, not using in general

To give you an idea of where I started. I competed at around 186lbs, not natural, then stopped everything mid December. Supplements, Eating, working out, cardio, everything. I was about 183 lbs and 16% bf. I have pretty terrible genetics

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Socalmk6gti

Socalmk6gti

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's hard not to be cynical with current climate of the industry. Every single IG personality that has stepped on stage is now a prep coach lol.

This industry is the new gold rush, people are trying to get their piece, which leads to exploitation of what you and I are both passionate about and have been for about 10 years of our lives
This is such a great post, I couldn't agree more.