TheVenom's Sponsored Neuro Drive Stack (DHEA + Pregnenolone Topicals)

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
pup's are fun...my oldest dog sid just turned 20 years old, he hasn't been a pup for a very long time, lol....hope everything checks out ok!!!
Thats amazing my friend. Really. 20 years old dog, really impressive. Well, all I know, the day he goes to heaven, I know he had amazing life with you and your family <3

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thats amazing my friend. Really. 20 years old dog, really impressive. Well, all I know, the day he goes to heaven, I know he had amazing life with you and your family <3
thank you, my friend...other than sometimes having difficulty getting up and down back porch stairs he seems to be doing pretty well considering his age!!!

love that dog!!!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think I'll be taking a few days to recuperate. I've worked a 14, 16, and today and tomorrow will be 12 hour shift. I'm beat fellas
Better safe the sorry

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Alright guys, sorry for the past few days. I'm feeling great and ready to hop back into the community. I've noticed a shift in memory from "garbage-tier" to normal and functional, which is helping with work tremendously. My appetite is through the roof. I've adopted amazing confidence through adverse conditions with my work and associates, and my mood is great.

Depression, for those of you who've never experienced it, isn't the same as being sad. Depression for me, has meant several extended durations of time where I feel trapped inside of a head that doesn't work. It means feeling sub-human and unsatisfied with myself and the life I've built. It's not enjoying things you know you should. My general disposition since starting the stack has improved, and continues to do so. I've used a plethora of medications, and never once achieved results, and always got nasty side effects from them. I'm not saying I don't still have bad days, that'd be dishonest. But the severity of the bad days has decreased as well as the frequency. I find myself having more good days than bad. The past week, even with all of the stress and work I've had piled on top of me, has been great. I hope this continues to get even better, though I feel like I'm at a good spot in my life. The products are worth a re-order for me, if for no other reason but this.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Alright guys, sorry for the past few days. I'm feeling great and ready to hop back into the community. I've noticed a shift in memory from "garbage-tier" to normal and functional, which is helping with work tremendously. My appetite is through the roof. I've adopted amazing confidence through adverse conditions with my work and associates, and my mood is great.

Depression, for those of you who've never experienced it, isn't the same as being sad. Depression for me, has meant several extended durations of time where I feel trapped inside of a head that doesn't work. It means feeling sub-human and unsatisfied with myself and the life I've built. It's not enjoying things you know you should. My general disposition since starting the stack has improved, and continues to do so. I've used a plethora of medications, and never once achieved results, and always got nasty side effects from them. I'm not saying I don't still have bad days, that'd be dishonest. But the severity of the bad days has decreased as well as the frequency. I find myself having more good days than bad. The past week, even with all of the stress and work I've had piled on top of me, has been great. I hope this continues to get even better, though I feel like I'm at a good spot in my life. The products are worth a re-order for me, if for no other reason but this.
dude...im very happy you are enjoying this so much!!!!

use my code to save 25% if/when reordering!!!

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

I just caught up on your log and can honestly say I've made the same observations - and I've been running the neuro stack for about the same time. Lately I have been able to make mental lists I can actually recall. Haven't been able to do that for years, and without ADHD medication (stopped taking it about 5 yrs ago).

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Awesome bro! Got a link for me?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I just caught up on your log and can honestly say I've made the same observations - and I've been running the neuro stack for about the same time. Lately I have been able to make mental lists I can actually recall. Haven't been able to do that for years, and without ADHD medication (stopped taking it about 5 yrs ago).
this is awesome!!!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m glad this is working well for you. Depression is nothing to
Mess with

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I’m glad this is working well for you. Depression is nothing to
Mess with
I've never had to deal with depression, but from what I have heard this stack would be a much better alternatve than taking anti-depressants, at least, imo….of course if it is serious then a consult would definitely have to happen, I don't take things like depression lightly!!!

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I've used a variety of prescriptions over the past decade, each causing more harm than good honestly. The best remedy I've found until now was the good ol' devil's lettuce. But that only worked for a few hours, and under NO circumstances would I work under the influence of pot. Its still my preferred method of pain management and preferred party substance over alcohol. But the mood lifting effects of marijuana are short acting and do not compare to the clear headed increase in quality of life you get without the impairment.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I've used a variety of prescriptions over the past decade, each causing more harm than good honestly. The best remedy I've found until now was the good ol' devil's lettuce. But that only worked for a few hours, and under NO circumstances would I work under the influence of pot. Its still my preferred method of pain management and preferred party substance over alcohol. But the mood lifting effects of marijuana are short acting and do not compare to the clear headed increase in quality of life you get without the impairment.
outstanding...makes my day to hear that!!!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would look into CBD as you get several of the benefits without the high.

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Can't resize images on this crap phone so I'll have to upload the picture I took of the scale tomorrow. I'm pretty happy about it, so I'll leave you guys hanging until I can sit down at my computer. :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Can't resize images on this crap phone so I'll have to upload the picture I took of the scale tomorrow. I'm pretty happy about it, so I'll leave you guys hanging until I can sit down at my computer. :)
if you are happy about it, we are happy for you!!!

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
MxDygPU.jpg

3 pounds in 20 days. Roughly a pound per week. Nothing dramatic for most, but this is excellent for me. I know the product isn't marketed to insane mass gains, so I wasn't expecting anything of the sort. It has however, in my opinion and experience, helped my appetite tremendously making it easier for me to eat the amount I need for a lean bulk.

I was also half-expecting some joint drying, but according to a few studies as well as some anecdotal reports, both products can help alleviate joint pain caused by inflammation. It's hard to say personally if its done anything with my joints. IMO, not having joint pain is infinitely better than having it and trying to fix it. Has anyone that's used this noticed a difference in joint comfort?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I honestly didn't notice any improvement in joints, but I only ran the stack you are using for 1 month-generally speaking I would say that improved joints is a long term affect....if you are seeing improved joints already it could be that you were low on dhea/preg, it might be worthwhile for you to run this stack for a few months-considering the results you are seeing this is a pretty cheap stack...don't forget you get 25% off using my code at iconicformulations.com

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
13.jpg
14.jpg

Same apparent composition at 3 pounds heavier. Correct me if my logic is flawed, but since fat has roughly twice the volume of muscle by mass, fat gains would be apparent, where muscle gains would be harder to spot.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Today I applied P5 to the left side of my abdomen and DHEA to the right. I let it dry (which takes about 5 minutes of walking around to be totally dry to the touch) and then used Dr. Teal's eucalyptus lotion on the area. About 10 minutes afterwards I notice a bit of a stimulating head rush. It didn't feel chemically induced, as if from a PWO. It instead felt like I had an abundance of my own energy and focus. This has me very excited about going back to work come Tuesday so I can see if it is making a different difference yet, or if it is still a little early.
If you use the dropper to put the drops of the product on the inside of your wrist (where it will absorb) you can then rub the inside of your wrist on your rib cage to apply it there and to your abs. Both are good locations for TD absorption.

This means, nothing on your hands.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Is this similar to Eric P's (Primordials) old school 1-T product?

Anyone know? I know nothing about this new product, but if its similar I am interested.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Is this similar to Eric P's (Primordials) old school 1-T product?

Anyone know? I know nothing about this new product, but if its similar I am interested.
Hi Wesley, they are two different TD products; one being TD DHEA and the other being TD pregnenolone.

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
T-1 was DHEA + 1-DHEA in one product. This is DHEA and Pregnenolone as separate products, used together.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
View attachment 167100

3 pounds in 20 days. Roughly a pound per week. Nothing dramatic for most, but this is excellent for me. I know the product isn't marketed to insane mass gains, so I wasn't expecting anything of the sort. It has however, in my opinion and experience, helped my appetite tremendously making it easier for me to eat the amount I need for a lean bulk.

I was also half-expecting some joint drying, but according to a few studies as well as some anecdotal reports, both products can help alleviate joint pain caused by inflammation. It's hard to say personally if its done anything with my joints. IMO, not having joint pain is infinitely better than having it and trying to fix it. Has anyone that's used this noticed a difference in joint comfort?
A pound a week is a respectable amount of weight to loose.

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
A pound a week is a respectable amount of weight to loose.
Lolol. I'm bulking, gaining a pound per week. The stack has some serious leaning properties, but it also had increased my appetite, so the bulk is going well enough. Very clean, very steady.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Lolol. I'm bulking, gaining a pound per week. The stack has some serious leaning properties, but it also had increased my appetite, so the bulk is going well enough. Very clean, very steady.
Even better. Sorry, running on no sleep.

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Even better. Sorry, running on no sleep.
If I ever make it to the point where I feel a cut is necessary, I hope my metabolism is the same as it is now. If I fast for a day, I promise my belt wouldnt even hold my jeans up :D:D

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If I ever make it to the point where I feel a cut is necessary, I hope my metabolism is the same as it is now. If I fast for a day, I promise my belt wouldnt even hold my jeans up :D:D
Ahh to be young again. My metabolism sucks.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
a lb a week gain is nice progress!!!

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Had to turn the bottles sideways to get enough into the dropper. Sad day. :(

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
End of an era when that happens. Time to get more.

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Its been a great run from the start. Last dose is in a couple of days. When its done I'll give a full review. How long can you safely run these without needing any ancillaries afterward?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Its been a great run from the start. Last dose is in a couple of days. When its done I'll give a full review. How long can you safely run these without needing any ancillaries afterward?
here is what I found-50mg dhea is safe to take for 1 year...25mg is safe for 2 years.

given that you are taking both dhea and preg at higher dose, I would say anywhere between 3-6 months.

do some research on your own, there is a lot of info available!!!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
here is what I found-50mg dhea is safe to take for 1 year...25mg is safe for 2 years.

given that you are taking both dhea and preg at higher dose, I would say anywhere between 3-6 months.

do some research on your own, there is a lot of info available!!!
I’m looking into this as well as I want to run an email extended dermacrime run in sept. Post what you find.

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
will update soon .keyboard crapped out and i have to use the onscreen keyboard that you have to click every letter with the mouse .suck with phones so just give me a little time to straighten this out

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I’m looking into this as well as I want to run an email extended dermacrime run in sept. Post what you find.
as i'm representing a company I need to err on the side of safety...but me personally I see no reason why dermacrine could not be ran long term-I am on trt and plan to run dermacrine 8-10 months of the year!!!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
as i'm representing a company I need to err on the side of safety...but me personally I see no reason why dermacrine could not be ran long term-I am on trt and plan to run dermacrine 8-10 months of the year!!!
I would agree with this. There isn’t anything I’ve read that says there is any potential danger. I would say I’m going to try it out for a good run and see how it goes.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I would agree with this. There isn’t anything I’ve read that says there is any potential danger. I would say I’m going to try it out for a good run and see how it goes.
for what it's worth, I think you will be A ok!!!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
will update soon .keyboard crapped out and i have to use the onscreen keyboard that you have to click every letter with the mouse .suck with phones so just give me a little time to straighten this out
lol..call me 'old school' but I could never use phone for internet--my fingers are too big and clumsy...:dunno:

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hey - who is up for a name the stack contest? I know someone who is really good.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sorry for the delay on the final review. Turns out laptops are typically a short-term investment, so I'm writing this from a desktop that will surely live longer than me. For those of you that like to skim through, you can just read the bold for an outline.

GAINS

My final weigh in was at 149.0 at day 30. That's a gain of 1lb/week, for the obvious 4 lean pounds per-month. I weighed in at 150.1 one week after coming off, which is right around the same threshold of weight gain. For those of you who use AAS and whatnot, the gains may seem minuscule, but this is a very comfortable pace for someone like myself. The products don't claim to deliver gains similar to AAS, PHs, etc. I do however credit my gains to the Neuro Drive Stack on account of it making my appetite skyrocket. I have a very difficult time convincing myself to eat, probably residual effects of an eating disorder I struggled with in my teen years. I noticed this effect around day 9, but it became increasingly noticeable each day afterward.

COGNITION

At the beginning of my run, my feet still hadn't found traction with my new position at work. I felt out of place and was doubting that this leap of faith would have a good landing. Upon day ONEof the stack, I felt confident that things would turn around. The immediate (and very mild) stimulating effect and surge of well-being was a good sign for things to come. As the weeks passed, I noticed a clearer mind, giving me an ability to focus, listen, and absorb the information I needed in order to make the tough decisions and observations my new position demands. It felt as if I finally had a mind that was in sync with my work ethic.

MOOD

I've always felt that my glum mood was a product of a cloudy brain. Nothing seemed clear or certain, except that my mind was defective and it is sure to cause only hardships. I was especially tired of forgetting everything, since I couldn't give anything the attention it needed to remember it. I don't know (or care) if my mood was improved as a result of my cognition improving, or if the effect is one of its own results. All I know is that every day was an increasingly better day, and still is even after running out.

PHYSICAL

I noticed muscle fullness similar to an N.O. pump wherever I applied, and increased vascularity in all of the areas that are prone to it for me. I didn't particularly notice any abnormal strength gains outside of what I'd expect while bulking. I only noticed the warming feeling a couple of times, and the one time I rubbed it on my junk out of pure curiosity and the obvious temptation. Just a heads up so you don't have to learn the hard way, if you apply to your middle leg, wash the areas thoroughly because your woman can taste the alcohol and feel the warmth. I won't go too far into detail but I'm sure you guys can connect the dots.

OTHER

I'm a young gun in my twenties, so libido has never been an issue even with sub-prime t-levels. One sexual effect I did notice was increased volume in my loads. It's not really something that affects anything unless that's a result you're aiming for, just thought it should be noted. I've had incredibly deep and restful sleep that has since went back to normal in quality since coming off. I think this effect is more acute than some of the others.

Thanks to the guys at Iconic Formulations for hooking me up, supporting me, and keeping this log going with input. Special thanks to cheftepesh1 for the elbow work in the original promotion thread.
I'd recommend this stack to anyone who suffers with depression or any of its side-effects even if unrelated to depression, as well as anyone looking to just feel good in general.

I'm considering running each of these products separately so I can review them individually and try to distinguish which product is presenting each effect the most. If I decide to do so, I'll let each of you know. Thanks for subbing fellas.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
1st off-very well written review!!!

2nd-i'm glad you enjoyed the products!!!

3rd-somewhere down the road it would be nice if you could run dermacrine to compare to the individual products---if iconic is ever looking for dermacrine loggers I will recommend you!!!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Great review and I would agree to run dermacine to see how it will effect you.
We appreciate the detail in the log as well.

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
1st off-very well written review!!!

2nd-i'm glad you enjoyed the products!!!

3rd-somewhere down the road it would be nice if you could run dermacrine to compare to the individual products---if iconic is ever looking for dermacrine loggers I will recommend you!!!
Great review mate!
Great review and I would agree to run dermacine to see how it will effect you.
We appreciate the detail in the log as well.
Thanks guys. Yeah, I'm super interested in Dermacrine. I wanted to leave a review on them both on one of my favorite review sites but they don't allow dual reviews. Running Dermacrine would be a great work-around.