TheVenom's Dienogen Log (Sponsored by Apex Alchemy)

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Are you taking HCG? If not, do it, it's a sufficient base, and will make recovery so much easier.
I almost bought some too 😑. I'll shop around!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If you don’t add some HCG ASAP, consider adding some pregnenelone and DHEA. I feel preg is better for mental energy while DHEA more directly raises my estrogen. They aren’t going to compete with the Dien testing but may help maintain better health and energy.

Also, if you want to get more calories in but your gut is the bottleneck - drink them. You have to be measured and responsible here, but you can add tons of calories via juice or carb powder or whatever if sheer calorie demands aren’t being met. Or blend one of your meals. Protein powder, oats, bananas, honey, flax is a huge meal eaten but very easy to drink.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I almost bought some too . I'll shop around!
Your company sells it yo! Let me tell you, PCT does not feel like PCT. I actually feel great, as opposed to tired or lethargic. I used one of your companies HCG.

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Your company sells it yo! Let me tell you, PCT does not feel like PCT. I actually feel great, as opposed to tired or lethargic. I used one of your companies HCG.
Yeah, I even had it in the cart on my last order but removed it. Now the ultra purity is out of stock, which is what I was wanting. I honestly don't know enough about it to know if it's worth just getting what we have or finding te ultra... I'm admittedly unlearned on HCG 😂

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, I even had it in the cart on my last order but removed it. Now the ultra purity is out of stock, which is what I was wanting. I honestly don't know enough about it to know if it's worth just getting what we have or finding te ultra... I'm admittedly unlearned on HCG
I’ve only used the base stuff from them (to great effect) - ultra purity is a scam IMO.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Subbed (better late than never). Good luck on your log! Looks like good progress so far!

Last edited:
xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
as far as lethargy, now that you are saturated, you might just back off the dose a bit and see if you feel a little lighter on your feet. more alert. I feel like it might just be a tad too high of a dose for you.

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
as far as lethargy, now that you are saturated, you might just back off the dose a bit and see if you feel a little lighter on your feet. more alert. I feel like it might just be a tad too high of a dose for you.
I might do that, the brain fog is real today. I'd like to feel like I'm more than a working and lifting zombie with an appetite 😂

Once the HCG comes in, I would probably resume or even up the dose if I get to feeling right again.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I might do that, the brain fog is real today. I'd like to feel like I'm more than a working and lifting zombie with an appetite

Once the HCG comes in, I would probably resume or even up the dose if I get to feeling right again.
You have anything for estrogen control?

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Today I did chest. It feels good to update on productivity. I wanted to have a session that really didn't require any thought, so I kept it simple. I did 180 for reps on the flat bench, rested for one minute, and went again. I did this on a 15 minute timer, didn't count reps. Then repeated the same structure on Incline bench with 145 for 15 minutes. I had to stop for a phone call, maybe 4-5 minutes, and did the same for chest dips. I only made it to about 8 minutes on the dips before my triceps had all they were going to take 🤣

I can recognize that the dien is now starting to impact me mentally, I'm in a shit mood and don't have the patience for anything I find even remotely trivial. My temper is fine, but I know that I'm not "me" right now, and will take rip's advice and dial the dose back to 50 for a little bit.

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Alright, just made it home to see the HCG waiting for me. The tracking on my syringes says they still haven't left the supplier, so I guess that's what I get for trying to save 20¢/per needle. I'll go tomorrow and just pick up some slin pins.

Backing down to 50mg has helped significantly over the weekend, so if I'm feeling great, I'll test the waters to go back up.

Just ate this from Cracker Barrel, so I'll wait until tomorrow before I update my weight 🤣

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Cracker Barrel is one of my fav cheat meals if I am bloating up for a big press or squat session the next morning. Gonna add 5lbs of water weight for leverage and an easy 2,000+ calorie boost. It also takes all night to digest

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Cracker Barrel is one of my fav cheat meals
You can say that again. For breakfast or dinner it's my go to cheat. Their biscuits and cornbread are mouth watering.

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Alright guys, I'm already feeling much better after lowering the dose for a few days. I used the HCG last night (lucky me found my old stash of pins in my first aid kit) , and will follow a standard m,w,f protocol at 250mcg. In two days I'll up my dose back to 75, and then try to finish out the last two weeks of the 6 week run at 100... We'll see.

Tomorrow I'll post progress pictures and weigh in so you guys know I haven't been slacking 😉. Since I'm beginning to feel better, and expect it to improve even more once the HCG starts working its magic, I'll have no problem with the "paperwork" part of this journey.

I think that's what really made it hard for me to want to update with details. I was in such a crappy headspace and it legit felt just like when I work my ass off at work, then at the end of the day have this pile of files in my office.

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This is how I wear 160lbs.
20201027_195904(1).jpg

I'll be the first to point out my right bicep. That's not a blocky peak, nor is it a bad "sight enhancing oil" job, it's a vein that runs along the peak.

I'm feeling good, looking good, eating good, and moving more weight. I look bigger at 160 than I did at 170. Today was rest day, and I'm excited to pick stuff up and put it down tomorrow, then proceed to take record of it tomorrow ☺

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice update pic. Bis are looking good. Most importantly you noted you're feeling good!

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So, waking up without power is always fun. The whole city is blacked out from Zeta. Today's going to be a good day 🤣

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thankfully, Zeta brought a cold-front with her, making it possible to workout in my garage without a fan. I had just enough daylight to finish a good session using my new makeshift battle ropes even though they didn't really fit the program 😁.

Burpees - 15x8

Barbell Lunge Walk - Went around my 1/3acre back yard 4 times with 100lbs

Box Jump - 10x8

Static Squat - 4m, 3m, 2m, 2m

Battle Ropes - however long it took me to feel like death, I was too excited to keep up with the time 🤣

Will post intake before bed.

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Protein - 195
Carbs - 356
Fat - 130
Total Calories - 3,373

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
great results bro. Seems like dienogen really amped your metabolism and gave you more of a leaning/recomp effect. Good stuff and keep it up!

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Awesome improvements! Let's see another 10lb jump!

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So my wisdom teeth are causing hell. I've got some tianepine coming to help take the edge off of the pain. It's kind of hard to eat so most of my intake will be coming from soft foods and shakes... I never wanted my steak addiction to end this way 😞

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So my wisdom teeth are causing hell. I've got some tianepine coming to help take the edge off of the pain. It's kind of hard to eat so most of my intake will be coming from soft foods and shakes... I never wanted my steak addiction to end this way 😞
Steak smoothie maybe ? ;)

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So my wisdom teeth are causing hell. I've got some tianepine coming to help take the edge off of the pain. It's kind of hard to eat so most of my intake will be coming from soft foods and shakes... I never wanted my steak addiction to end this way
Yikes, you getting them removed?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Not until after Christmas. Until then i'm just numbing the hell out of it
I got all 4 removed at once like 12 years ago. Get some healing peptides to speed up recovery, so you can eat well soon after.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
looking good bro.. did you stay at the lowered dosing or have you went back up a little?

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
looking good bro.. did you stay at the lowered dosing or have you went back up a little?
I went back up to 75, and am still feeling great. I've been doing hurricane relief for the last 3 days and sleeping in my work truck. The current town is 90%+ lit (electricity restored), so today is just conference calls and payroll modifications. I haven't had access to a gym, but if you've ever worked releif, you know you can't get that kind of workout in a gym. Im upping the dose to 100 today since I'll have access to a gym. Didn't want to up the dose again until I could get some structured exercises in.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
good deal.. just remember if the lethargy sets back in you can back down the dose again. you dont have to stay at some supposeded sweat spot.. i like taking a little extra when i feel like i need it.. and a lil less when i dont.

a guy doesnt need to constantly blast out his receptors.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
good deal.. just remember if the lethargy sets back in you can back down the dose again. you dont have to stay at some supposeded sweat spot.. i like taking a little extra when i feel like i need it.. and a lil less when i dont.

inb4 broscientists

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

inb4 broscientists
In your experiences, is the lethargy OP experiencing likely just from the lack of replacement test, or does Dienelone tend to cause some lethargy inherently the way Tren and 1-Test do?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In your experiences, is the lethargy OP experiencing likely just from the lack of replacement test, or does Dienelone tend to cause some lethargy inherently the way Tren and 1-Test do?
there is another guy i am aware of who is also experiencing some as well. Its not something i have noticed, but anyone who is sensitive to progestins may very well get it just from its close resemblance to trens effects.

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
there is another guy i am aware of who is also experiencing some as well. Its not something i have noticed, but anyone who is sensitive to progestins may very well get it just from its close resemblance to trens effects.
Hell just the word "tren" gets me tired. Every time I've used a related compound I get lethargic, but a base negates it. I planned to run test this run but my supplier wouldn't replace some apparently contaminated test. I didn't expect low-dosed HCG to make such a difference, but I guess when you have low-t to begin with, a little goes a long way 💁💁

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
He isn't using an DHT/E2 base and is probably shut down by now? (I have no idea how much topical dienolone suppresses) If that is the case then it's pretty obvious why he feels crappy ...

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
He isn't using an DHT/E2 base and is probably shut down by now? (I have no idea how much topical dienolone suppresses) If that is the case then it's pretty obvious why he feels crappy ...
Yes, that’s literally the first thing I said - obviously that would make you feel lousy. My question was if lethargy is common with Dienelone specifically, the way it is with 1-test for example.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes, that’s literally the first thing I said - obviously that would make you feel lousy. My question was if lethargy is common with Dienelone specifically, the way it is with 1-test for example.
I get it. It's that your wording was such that implied that maybe it wasn't suppression but maybe the compound it self. Was shutdown even mentioned in this thread? Somebody was saying to lover the dose of the compound, which is lawl, he is suppressed, why would lowering the dose help in any significant way? The compound it self would have to be really offensive in this regard for it to twart the sides that come from shutdown. SD could do that at a 20+ dose I guess, but topical dienolone?

What I'm saying is, I find it weird that shutdown wasn't mentioned and that nobody (till you said it) mentioned it and that lowering the dose was mentioned first without shutdown being mentioned ... Anyway, I just smoked some good bud ...

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
And just burned my dinner writing this ... god damn it, I'll be eating this chicken for 2 days.

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
And just burned my dinner writing this ... god damn it, I'll be eating this chicken for 2 days.
I made a whole thread about my test a while back and assumed most people here were up to date and didn't bother mentioning shutdown. My one testicle keeps my test SURGING at an amazing <100 ng/dl without drugs 🤣 Im not worried about shutdown, there's basically nothing to suppress. I've been using ugl test for a while because I live in bumfuk Alabama and my physician is a prude with drugs. I had some ugl test ready to go but it had black things floating around in it.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I get it. It's that your wording was such that implied that maybe it wasn't suppression but maybe the compound it self. Was shutdown even mentioned in this thread? Somebody was saying to lover the dose of the compound, which is lawl, he is suppressed, why would lowering the dose help in any significant way? The compound it self would have to be really offensive in this regard for it to twart the sides that come from shutdown. SD could do that at a 20+ dose I guess, but topical dienolone?

What I'm saying is, I find it weird that shutdown wasn't mentioned and that nobody (till you said it) mentioned it and that lowering the dose was mentioned first without shutdown being mentioned ... Anyway, I just smoked some good bud ...
Holy derail; please read my post when you are not blitzed - I AM INDEED ASKING IF DIENELONE IS KNOWN TO CAUSE LETHARGY EVEN IF USING EXOGENOUS TESTOSTERONE.

I am pinning it right now, with test, and wondering if it’s something I should be ready for.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I made a whole thread about my test a while back and assumed most people here were up to date and didn't bother mentioning shutdown. My one testicle keeps my test SURGING at an amazing <100 ng/dl without drugs 🤣 Im not worried about shutdown, there's basically nothing to suppress. I've been using ugl test for a while because I live in bumfuk Alabama and my physician is a prude with drugs. I had some ugl test ready to go but it had black things floating around in it.
Damn bro. Does this mean you are on trt?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

it wasnt somebody,, it was me, literally like a post or two before u.. Lethargy can most certainly happen via dosage and it can also happen do to the compound itself. just as Hyde mentions. If you dont believe me take some 1 andro at 300 mgs per day. getting your total androgenic load over a certain amount and it can cause some people to get lethargic. its that simple. further.. earlier in this thread the OP quantified my statement by backing off his dosage once he reached saturation. which eliminated most if not all of his lethargy