TheVenom's Cardarine & Stenabolic Research Log **Narrows Labs**

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hello AM! Very soon, I'll be starting my log on Narrows Labs' Cardarine (GW501506) & Stenabolic (SR-9009) powders. I'd like to pay a huge thanks to @Narrows Labs Rep for hooking me up and trusting me with this opportunity.
While the other guys have already recieved their product, I decided to play a silly game that got my shipping delayed, and Narrows rectified the issue and is re-sending the product. Kudos to them for already flexing their customer service. 💪🏻💪🏻

I'll be updating this log as regularly as I can, as the wife is 8 months pregnant.

I chose this combo for a few reasons.

1. I need the motivation.
I've always been a "hard-gainer". The past year has really whooped my ass, and I've been eating like a hard-gainer, but not putting in the work. As a result, I'm gaining too much fat. With a son in my immediate future, I have to take control of my health, and these compounds are for more than just cutting or bulking. I hope to use them as a motivator and a boost to the real work I'll be doing.

2. They are not suppressive.
They aren't PH's or SARM's, and do not have any impact on natural testosterone production. This means no PCT, and I can save those for when my natural levels decline.

3.They are heart-smart.
They have both been shown to lower bad cholesterol and Cardarine can also raise good cholesterol. They are believed to reduce damage to the heart and blood vessels, while not only reducing the build up of plaque in the arteries, but clearing existing arterial plaque.

4.They're endurance powerhouses.
Through different mechanisms, they both increase endurance and energy levels. This should allow for more activity and hastened fat-loss.

***DISCLAIMER***
All research of the above-mentioned compounds will be done on a Chimpanzee named "I". "I" will gladly be participating in this study since his body composition is so close to your average human's. It is to be assumed that any instance of "I" is strictly in reference to the research chimpanzee.

Last edited:
TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
HEIGHT: 5'8"
WEIGHT: 168
WAIST: 36"

Side relaxed, cold.

front relaxed, cold.

side flexed, cold.

front flexed, cold.

Sorry for the poor quality, but i had to take these in my work bathroom, ol' lady said theres no way she's going to listen to me bitch about my body when hers has changed so much, which is totally understandable. They are from day 2. You can see the Stenabolic there on the sink, as this was right before application.

Last edited:
TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I will dose 15mg Cardarine in capsule form with 75mg psyllium husk powder upon waking and 10-12 hours later, regardless of exercise for now. This may change later down the road.

Will apply 1ml of a TD soultion of SR 4 times each day, spaced approximately 4hr. apart. Each ml is 30mg of SR. This will probably remain consistent unless it provides complications.

Last edited:
djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Subbed

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In on this!

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The only trouble is the bioavailability and half life of sr vía oral administration make it almost pointless... still in for the info

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The only trouble is the bioavailability and half life of sr vía oral administration make it almost pointless... still in for the info
I will be adressing that upon touchdown :)

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What about injectable that showed nothing? Curious on your thoughts.

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

And here's the first finished product. 30 days of Stenabolic TD. 300mg Stenabolic powder suspended in 100ml of DMSO,PG,IA,(5:2.5:1) in each dropper vial. This will allow for 30mg to be spaced out with four .25ml applications. I'll keep one at work, one at home, and one in the car.

Btw, mixing raw powder into doses is difficult. Hopefully capping the Cardarine tonorrow after the baby doctor!

Last edited:
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good luck .. following in on the run and congrats .. you gonna have enough time to hit the gym ? ( oh yeah u gonna be awake 24/7 w/ baby )

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Good luck .. following in on the run and congrats .. you gonna have enough time to hit the gym ? ( oh yeah u gonna be awake 24/7 w/ baby )
I'll be doing my best. Even when i cant manage regular exercise, work is very physically demanding. Ive had work beat me much harder than a gym, many many times. Glad youre here!

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I bought a gr of sr from China alongside some 1-test,sd and m1t. Somehow I managed to lose the m1t and sr. I was gutted

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I got a few caps of Cardarine made up today. I'm capping 15mg of Cardarine with 75mg of Psyllium Husk Powder for the added heart and weight benefits, also because they're the smallest caps I can handle fill by hand and i dont want a 75% empty capsule. Hopefully finishong tonight

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Today I dosed the stenabolic at 12, 4, and will again at 8. I dosed 15mg Cardarine at 8 and 4, just because of timing being an issue with being gone all day and not having enough caps made to put into individual pouches.

I havent noticed any other effects at all yet. Hopefully tomorrow ill have more time to finish capping the rest of the cardarine and put it to good use at work. I want to give it a few days at least just working it into my lufe before I make any changes. My previous version of cardio just meant "lift it faster" lol

Last edited:
megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In!

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ive began noticing the endurance effects at work- the most practical and useful place Ibcould use the benefits. I expected it to take longer, so this was a pleasant surprise. I also noticed that the Stenabolic works much better (and noticeably) at .5ml instead of the original dose.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ive began noticing the endurance effects at work- the most practical and useful place Ibcould use the benefits. I expected it to take longer, so this was a pleasant surprise. I also noticed that the Stenabolic works much better (and noticeably) at .5ml instead of the original dose.
So is the oral sr pointless you think even if you spread it out thew our the day ? I used it in the past and loved its results .

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So is the oral sr pointless you think even if you spread it out thew our the day ? I used it in the past and loved its results .
Poor oral bioavailability doesnt automatically make it pointless. The anecdotal results of SR are overwhelmingly positive from what ive read. I chose to use a topical to give myself the best bang for my buck.

Last edited:
TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Finally got around to finishing the rest of the capsules. Also I realized I forgot to upload starting photos, so i went back up edited the spot i reserved for it.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ive realized that the "effect" i felt from upping my stenabolic dose may have been a placebo, because i havent been able to replicate it. The twice, i felt a small surge followed by mental clarity. Those two times were morning doses, right around when i drink coffee. Though the coffee itself can produce a similar effect, it felt somehow different. Perhaps the Sten interacted with the coffee.

These compounds may just be something that you dont "feel", other than being able to go, go, go without feeling fatigue as soon.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ive realized that the "effect" i felt from upping my stenabolic dose may have been a placebo, because i havent been able to replicate it. The twice, i felt a small surge followed by mental clarity. Those two times were morning doses, right around when i drink coffee. Though the coffee itself can produce a similar effect, it felt somehow different. Perhaps the Sten interacted with the coffee.

These compounds may just be something that you dont "feel", other than being able to go, go, go without feeling fatigue as soon.
The only thing I’ve ever felt with GW was hypo and very hungry. This happened with 3 different brands.

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Excuse the feet-shaped oars that disgrace your screen, but I think being ~4# lower after a week is promising. Id like to remind you all that Ive made no significant changes to my life. No diet change, no added exercise, no other drugs or supplements. Starting tomorrow I'll begin cutting carbs and incorporating added cardio.

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
View attachment 187912
And here's the first finished product. 30 days of Stenabolic TD. 300mg Stenabolic powder suspended in 100ml of DMSO,PG,IA,(5:2.5:1) in each dropper vial. This will allow for 30mg to be spaced out with four .25ml applications. I'll keep one at work, one at home, and one in the car.

Btw, mixing raw powder into doses is difficult. Hopefully capping the Cardarine tonorrow after the baby doctor!

if I was dissolve Stenabolic powder into iron legions salvo carrier how many bottles of the carrier guessing 3 which would give me 90 ml and how much powder Would I put in each to come up with your doses

Thanks

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
if I was dissolve Stenabolic powder into iron legions salvo carrier how many bottles of the carrier guessing 3 which would give me 90 ml and how much powder Would I put in each to come up with your doses

Thanks

300mg each bottle. Salvo would be an awesome carrier, and its on sale on theor website too. Best of luck man, you guna log it?

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sorry for not having many updates, things have been kinda hectic. Ill post my weight, some pics, and my eaist measurement tomorrow. I have a great feeling about this one!

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Today was the first time i was disappointed when looking at the scale. After implementing hiit, i STOPPED losing the weight...? Im still at 161 and have lost a little over an inch from my waist, but to see the momentum just stop dead in its tracks was disheartening. Im going to download myfitpal again and see where im "missing" or miscalculating calories.. thats the obly thing that makes sense to me.

redtrek

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Water retention is definitely a real thing. I'll drop up to 6lbs overnight but whether than means weight lost or gained from the previous day can be a little random. My fitness pal is great though. If you plug everything in and calories are still low, you know for sure it's just water and the weight will drop in time.

If it's just water, cortisol can be a big culprit... a little ice cream or something at night can reduce that if you'd like to see more consistent results (though won't make you lose faster long term).

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Water retention is definitely a real thing. I'll drop up to 6lbs overnight but whether than means weight lost or gained from the previous day can be a little random. My fitness pal is great though. If you plug everything in and calories are still low, you know for sure it's just water and the weight will drop in time.

If it's just water, cortisol can be a big culprit... a little ice cream or something at night can reduce that if you'd like to see more consistent results (though won't make you lose faster long term).
I hadnt even thought about the fact that i usually use something to control cortisol, but didnt get anything when I got these raws in. This is the longest ive been without cortisol support in a while. Good point man thanks.

Last edited:

redtrek

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I hadnt even thought about the fact that i usually use something to control cortisol, but didnt get anything when I got these raws in. This is the longest ive been cortisol support in a while. Good point man thanks.
No problem. Thanks for the info you're adding here too. Looking forward to more good stuff (y)

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Change of plans guys, the wife is getting admitted to the hospital tonight. We'll be introducing a new life within the next couple days or so!

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
Change of plans guys, the wife is getting admitted to the hospital tonight. We'll be introducing a new life within the next couple days or so!

Congratulations ! Heres to a smooth delivery

dollar662

Awards
  • Established

Congratulations ! Heres to a smooth delivery

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Congrats for the new bundle of Joy.

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Alright guys. He's here and perfect. I'll give you guys a full update tomorrow, but heres a progress pic in the meantime.
1574320621865.jpg