PicsArt_03-26-03.36.44.jpg

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Nice updates. Looks like even busy your doing well.

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
0330201118.jpg

Today will be the last day of the cut before I switch to a bulking phase. The scale said 168.00lbs after breakfast and 32oz water chug (I find it helps with headaches). I usually weigh up first thing in the morning before eating, drinking, or pooping, but the baby had other plans.

My logistics manager is back today, so that's a huge load off. I'll try to get a better pic or two at work! Does anyone have a suggestion for a calorie tracker or should I just stick to myfitpal?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I can't find my LGD log. Can anyone else see it, or know where it went?

polevaulter

Awards
View attachment 192641
Today will be the last day of the cut before I switch to a bulking phase. The scale said 168.00lbs after breakfast and 32oz water chug (I find it helps with headaches). I usually weigh up first thing in the morning before eating, drinking, or pooping, but the baby had other plans.

My logistics manager is back today, so that's a huge load off. I'll try to get a better pic or two at work! Does anyone have a suggestion for a calorie tracker or should I just stick to myfitpal?

polevaulter

Awards
Good Morning, Our company (AgeForce) is looking for a couple of forum reps. Cheftepesh1 says he is interested and also suggested we reach out to you.