TheVenom Cuts with S4S's YK11

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hello, forum! The new board sponsor was generous enough to send me two 30ml vials of YK11 liquid @10mg/ml. I will be researching this chemical and its ability to aid in a cut. After my annual physical, my physician has decided that I need to lose weight. My BMI pins me "overweight", and not far from "obese". (Yes, I know that the BMI index doesn't consider actual muscle mass.)

0310201615b.jpg

-Stats-
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 177.5
BF: ~15-18%
BMI: 27 (moderately overweight)

Shipping was fast, 3 days with priority if you don't count the weekend. Package was discreet and arrived in good condition.
0309201155.jpg

My goal is straightforward - Improve my BMI to tickle my doc's she-nuts. I will be using YK11 @10mg/day, which I've read is actually a good bulking dose, but the diet is really the deciding factor there. I'll be sticking to a diet that limits carbs, but I refuse to stress myself by avoiding them like Covid-19. An orange is not worth my mental health.

-Ancillaries-
Phospatidylserine
CoQ10
3-Letter Joint Support
Milk Thistle
Zinc
Omega-3s
ACV
Psyllium Husk Fibrer
3-Letter Multi (somone please sponsor my multi-vitamin needs)

This is an experiment, as all YK11 research has been. With that in mind, I have Arimidex on hand, despite reading that is doesn't aromatize. It isn't well-understood. What IS well-understood is that designers and sarm information is unreliable and changes frequently. I will also finish my research with Nolva.

I average around 18k steps/day, and will gradually work up my cardio capabilities... Something I've neglected my entire life... I'll be continuing my normal GVT as I've really taken a liking to its flexability and simplicity. Of course my initial posts are basically rhetorical- for all I know everything may change and I'll join a Korean Marvin Gaye cover-band, who knows.

To maintain total transparency, I have talked with S4S about becoming a rep for them, and we've agreed that I'd make a good (enough) addition to their team. I swear that this will not sway my opinion on their products or service. I will not accept any rep responsibilities until I can personally verify that S4S is G2G. @Admin asked me to make my intentions clear when making this thread. To put it bluntly, if this YK11 appears to be garbage, S4S will also be garbage in my book, and they can stick their pretty blue vials up their poop chute. I refuse to be a blind shill. They understand this. Upon completion, if I feel that I can comfortably and righteously stand behind their product, I will gladly join their team.

Tag Train!
@Admin @Alchemist11 @CroLifter @ValiantThor08 @Iwilleattuna @Hyde @thebigt @enhanced @SkRaw85 @Matthandyo @skrug91 @Rocket3015 @mixedup @ZOO @Matthersby @lvft1213 @SARMS4Sale @BOSSMAN @AntM1564 @GOD OF WAR @Rad83 @Shep_Zaide @UniqueUserName @ELROCK @AnabolicGuru
@LeanEngineer
And @ironhands because lol

Follow or don't, hello either way. Starting pics coming soon.

Last edited:
TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
PicsArt_03-10-09.19.24.jpg
PicsArt_03-10-09.24.30.jpg
PicsArt_03-10-09.30.36.jpg

Excuse the paint on my skin and clothes, I took these right after I painted the bathroom. Also, forgive me if this becomes a bathroom renovation thread. I'm stoked to put my total lack of handiness to the test.

Last edited:
TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
-reserved for final review-

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
good luck!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
My man! Always the first to show me support since my day ONE! Thanks for the support!
thanks, I think you will see nice results. once again, good luck!!!

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yk 11 is interesting. Some say it has myostatin lowering effects and therefore it would stack well with another sarm or an AAS.

Other say it acts merely as an androgen receptor activator though...

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Following Along
Your Obese Friend
5'5" 190lbs

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Man, I'm in, but I'm also jealous bc they said I live too far to send me to test their stuff... Fvck that.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
‘Obese’ crew member checking in (thanks for the tag),...We have a similar build, same height, bf%....I’m holding at 184 and contemplating my next cycle...Yk11 seems interesting! Supposed to actually be a steroid? Looking forward to your gainz.

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Man, I'm in, but I'm also jealous bc they said I live too far to send me to test their stuff... Fvck that.
I'll keep that in mind for if I like the YK ;)

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
‘Obese’ crew member checking in (thanks for the tag),...We have a similar build, same height, bf%....I’m holding at 184 and contemplating my next cycle...Yk11 seems interesting! Supposed to actually be a steroid? Looking forward to your gainz.
Yeah, as far as steroids go, its a mild-ish designer. Not a sarm, and hardly a myostatin inhibitor.

Time will tell!

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
View attachment 191962View attachment 191963View attachment 191964

Excuse the paint on my skin and clothes, I took these right after I painted the bathroom. Also, forgive me if this becomes a bathroom renovation thread. I'm stoked to put my total lack of handiness to the test.
I lol’d so hard at the faces 😂😂😂😂😂😂 that first one got me.

I’m interested to see if yk will have a nice drying effect/ recomp and overal
Size gain

Physique is looking big and full . Still seeing ab definition so this should be good. Maintaining your size and leaning down will look pretty crazy

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Have you ran yk11 before?

Are you running any trt with this?

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Yk11 does seem very suppressive . Some have reported it being harder than some
PH and actual aas

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In on this for sure!

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dope! I kind of liked YK when I ran it. Very interesting compound since it is really an androgen and not so much a SARM by structure. Or that's what a smarter person than I explained to me, anyway haha.

New guy

New guy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yk11 seems interesting! Supposed to actually be a steroid? Looking forward to your gainz.
Don't wanna regurgitate what's already been said too much but yes. Its a methylated 19-nor derivative. Very excited to see a well logged run on here, not many solo logs out there so I'm in to see the gains :D

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Very Interesting !

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
After the second dose, all I can say for sure I've noticed is spme GI issues. I can't determine them to be from YK, so I'll keep tabs on it. Worked an 11 hour shift yesterday, and my body may have had a little gas left but my mind did not. Getting the baby situated before hitting arms/back today.

Last edited:
TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
My gut is already feeling better, so i suppose something just wasn't sitting right on my stomach. I had practically no time to get a session in so I did what I could before having to head to work.

Barbell Curl x 15
Superset with
Barbell Shrug x 15
For 5 sets

Barbell Curl x 10
Superset with
Barbell Shrug x 15
For 5 sets

Wide-Grip Pull Ups
12, 12, 12, 10, 10, 8, 8, 8

Hanging Ab-Crunches (will do these impulsively)
12 x 10

16,500+ steps.

Will also start adding my calories to this log soon, its all a time issue right now.

Cant pose my back for SHEEITT but got this immediately after the session.
PicsArt_03-13-10.11.48.jpg

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

This is my first yk run, and no, no trt yet. My new insurance requires my primary phys. to okay everything my endo recommends (seems backwards? but okay). And my primary is a prude who thinks im just trying to get gear. Once my bmi is within normal range we can "explore our options". I originally said i would bulk to 180 and cut but she cut me just shy of my goal 😭😭

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
My man! Always the first to show me support since my day ONE! Thanks for the support!
Hurt my feelings I was not included

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
My gut is already feeling better, so i suppose something just wasn't sitting right on my stomach. I had practically no time to get a session in so I did what I could before having to head to work.

Barbell Curl x 15
Superset with
Barbell Shrug x 15
For 5 sets

Barbell Curl x 10
Superset with
Barbell Shrug x 15
For 5 sets

Wide-Grip Pull Ups
12, 12, 12, 10, 10, 8, 8, 8

Hanging Ab-Crunches (will do these impulsively)
12 x 10

16,500+ steps.

Will also start adding my calories to this log soon, its all a time issue right now.

Cant pose my back for SHEEITT but got this immediately after the session.
View attachment 192053
Delts and and rear delts looking sickkkk

Feel any effects of the yk yet ? Added aggression ? Pumps? Explosiveness?

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Delts and and rear delts looking sickkkk

Feel any effects of the yk yet ? Added aggression ? Pumps? Explosiveness?
My ego thanks you my shredded dude.

The only effects I've noticed so far is that is a little extra endurance and pumps. Oh boy, the pumps. I used to stack nitrates and volumizers, and have never had pumps like this. Im a sick bastard and love a nasty pump, but this had me like "...jeez man this is a little much".

Hurt my feelings I was not included
@cheftepesh1 bang, done.

I would have sworn I got you in the train man, my bad. My Iron Brothers are always welcome company!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I may have to try some of this just for the pumps!

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Vascularity is nice, pretty much constant at this point. Strength feels up, but we'll see how well that goes further into the cut. Sessions havent been nearly as long as usual due to real life. Theres no open childcare in my city, not that id trust any, so ive been having to cram them into an already crazy schedule made crazier. Here's a couple of pictures from today, 40 minutes into chest and tri's.
PicsArt_03-15-09.48.50.jpg
PicsArt_03-15-09.56.06.jpg

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Nice arm development! So, do you feel like you are "on" gear?

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I feel more "on" than I have with any SARM or mild PH. Mentally, I feel like better than I do with my normal rotation of the topical P5 and DHEA, which is saying a lot for me. I dont like the very concept of getting smaller, because it took so long and I had so many obstacles, but my body feels great doing it. Dreams have been very vivid the past couple of nights, but not strange. Its just like being awake but then waking up lol. No change in sex drive or function at all. Will post weight soon.

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
0316201003.jpg

So errrm... I see one of two scenarios being the case here.

1. I had too much water retention and weighed extra in the initial weigh in

2. Mixing GVT, YK11 and cutting carbs is crazily effective for me, and I may need to maybe add more calories.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Vascularity is nice, pretty much constant at this point. Strength feels up, but we'll see how well that goes further into the cut. Sessions havent been nearly as long as usual due to real life. Theres no open childcare in my city, not that id trust any, so ive been having to cram them into an already crazy schedule made crazier. Here's a couple of pictures from today, 40 minutes into chest and tri's. View attachment 192138View attachment 192139
😂😂😂😂

I think you look different. A little less full looking , now a little more streamline if that makes sense. Guess yk does hace those dht effects

Notice any differences in the face?

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
😂😂😂😂

I think you look different. A little less full looking , now a little more streamline if that makes sense. Guess yk does hace those dht effects

Notice any differences in the face?
Other than i frequently appear to be random celebrities in my pics, no differences in my face lol

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sorry for the silence yesterday, i just got home tonight... my work and personal life balance has changed drastically within the past two days. Ill be continuing with the cut log as normal, and ill take the time to explain fully and give you guys good updates as soon as i get some rest, but right now, im jist exhausted

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Alright, so to fill you guys in with whats been going on. First, all gyms have officially closed in my city indefinately, which has limited what I can do to just my home equipment.

Next, and most importantly, my job has had an incredible strain put on it. Wednesday afternoon, my logistics manager had a heart attack. Tuesday, I sent her direct sub to a struggling unit to help them. Meaning I was down two key players and was the only one that could do both of their jobs and my own. Due to the shitstorm, its been a big task to keep my supply chain operating smoothly without sacrificing my presence in other operations. But Ive found my way to get sessions in.

I took and hour and a half on my lunchbreak today and ran for 45 minutes. I noticed that I seemed to have a much better cardio capacity that before. This is a surprise to me, as ive never read anything indicating YK11 improving cardiac function. Most of my run was actual... Running! Its a very welcome change!

For the following 45 minutes, I did deadlifts and farmers walks... With a 16ft steel utility trailer. For the deadlifts, i grabbed it by the tongue and just fuggin did the damn thang. Indidnt count reps, I just focused on slow controlled reps until the pump was uncomfortable, and repeat for 20 minutes. For the farmers walks, I wrapped chains around the tongue and walked up and down a 50-yard stretch with a 5% grade until my timer went off.

It wasnt practical or conventional, but DAMNIT boy did it wear me out!

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Alright, so to fill you guys in with whats been going on. First, all gyms have officially closed in my city indefinately, which has limited what I can do to just my home equipment.

Next, and most importantly, my job has had an incredible strain put on it. Wednesday afternoon, my logistics manager had a heart attack. Tuesday, I sent her direct sub to a struggling unit to help them. Meaning I was down two key players and was the only one that could do both of their jobs and my own. Due to the shitstorm, its been a big task to keep my supply chain operating smoothly without sacrificing my presence in other operations. But Ive found my way to get sessions in.

I took and hour and a half on my lunchbreak today and ran for 45 minutes. I noticed that I seemed to have a much better cardio capacity that before. This is a surprise to me, as ive never read anything indicating YK11 improving cardiac function. Most of my run was actual... Running! Its a very welcome change!

For the following 45 minutes, I did deadlifts and farmers walks... With a 16ft steel utility trailer. For the deadlifts, i grabbed it by the tongue and just fuggin did the damn thang. Indidnt count reps, I just focused on slow controlled reps until the pump was uncomfortable, and repeat for 20 minutes. For the farmers walks, I wrapped chains around the tongue and walked up and down a 50-yard stretch with a 5% grade until my timer went off.

It wasnt practical or conventional, but DAMNIT boy did it wear me out!
so sorry to hear that your gym got closed during your run and everything that has happened man. Hang in there and keeping going ! Glad to see the yk has been delivering all good so far !

any increased dht benefits noticed? Maybe you’re more ancy due to the androgenic activity of yk? How do you plan on training without your gym?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Way to get it done
TheVenom

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Vascularity is nice, pretty much constant at this point. Strength feels up, but we'll see how well that goes further into the cut. Sessions havent been nearly as long as usual due to real life. Theres no open childcare in my city, not that id trust any, so ive been having to cram them into an already crazy schedule made crazier. Here's a couple of pictures from today, 40 minutes into chest and tri's. View attachment 192138View attachment 192139

Love the pics.

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
so sorry to hear that your gym got closed during your run and everything that has happened man. Hang in there and keeping going ! Glad to see the yk has been delivering all good so far !

any increased dht benefits noticed? Maybe you’re more ancy due to the androgenic activity of yk? How do you plan on training without your gym?
Since its a cut, diet>exercise in a strictly cutting sense, but I have some equipment at home that will allow me to go back to basics, as well as adapting and using generally heavy **** lol
Way to get it done
TheVenom
Any way i can!

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Today the drying effect on the skin and joints has been very apparent. Ive also noticed a big difference on my attitude, maybe stress, but my fuse has been short. No hair effects yet.

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Jeez, Louise. Have I been a busy boy! Work is picking up, steadily. The community has gaps and most of our regular competition has stopped operating. So that does two things.

1. Puts the community in a bind.
2. Gives my team a chance to step up.

My team has agreed that we have no interest in shutting down as long as we can work in a controlled environment and have means to protect ourselves. With all that said, I havent touched so much as a dumbell since Saturday. Ive worked 7 days a week and will continue until my body and mind say otherwise.

Not getting even my unconventional workouts hasnt hindered my progress, though. Im down to 164, my old plateau from when i struggled bulking. My plans have now changed, though. I want to finish this bottle on a cut, then switch to a clean bulk for the second bottle. Im uncomfortable with the idea of much of the loss could be muscle after two bottles. It seems that I am an excellent responder to YK-11, and am excited to see what it can do when ya boy gets a hold of some FOOOOD!

Last edited: