Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
waiting for mine to arrive, then will take 1 cap on empty.

starting tomorrow will be dosing twice daily.

thermoamp beta sold out quickly, i would appreciate some thoughts, reviews here-thanks in advance!!!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I found a nice warming of the whole body with my second dose. Also less appetite
Which is great.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
took 1 cap 1st thing this morning and 2nd cap about 30 minutes ago. each time was on empty stomach, i will eat dinner around 7 so that is a full hour and a half between taking 2nd cap and eating...i haven't noticed any warming effect, but i am using Alpha 4 and Alpha 7 and my body has been running warming from them already....appetite has been very high, probably from the A7--i noticed it hasn't been as high today.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ok, initially i didn't feel any additional body warming over what i was feeling from A4/A7.

well, today was a work day and that seemed to have made a difference. it was only in the 40's when i started out this morning and reached a high of 54 by the time i was done. i was sweating and wasn't really doing that much physical work-normally i would have been a little chilled but the cool air felt good.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Most of those who ordered should be receiving their shipments by today - hopefully we'll be getting some feedback shortly!

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Most of those who ordered should be receiving their shipments by today - hopefully we'll be getting some feedback shortly!
I got my 2 bottles yesterday. First capsule was taken around 2pm and another at 7pm. Normally I would take the first dose earlier, but that's when the mail arrived .
Definitely increases body heat, no placebo....i was actually sweating for a brief period even though I was mostly sedentary in the late afternoon. It also gave me a strange tension headache, we'll see if that was a temporary side-effect from dosing the 2 capsules too close together.
Will keep y'all posted.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
this morning i took 1st dose as soon as i got up....then drank my pre and waited 30 minutes then worked out. felt a little warmness over normal, but when i really felt it was when i ate post workout, the food caused a reaction that had me sweating--anyone else notice this??

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
this morning i took 1st dose as soon as i got up....then drank my pre and waited 30 minutes then worked out. felt a little warmness over normal, but when i really felt it was when i ate post workout, the food caused a reaction that had me sweating--anyone else notice this??
today was basically a repeat of yesterday....52% when i started out for work this morning but body was warm enough that i wore tee shirt and shorts, felt a little chilly at 1st but once i started moving i felt great.

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well thankfully no tension headache yesterday or today ( so far) so that's promising. Day 3 today, 1st cap at 2pm and taking the second dose around 8pm. The warmth kinda sneaks up on you, and appears to kick in when you're mobile or doing any physical exertion.
I workout in the mid to late mornings so I don't take my first dose till later so I can't comment on how it affects strength training or cardio. Other than caffeine, I generally avoid fat-burner supplements during exercise.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Well thankfully no tension headache yesterday or today ( so far) so that's promising. Day 3 today, 1st cap at 2pm and taking the second dose around 8pm. The warmth kinda sneaks up on you, and appears to kick in when you're mobile or doing any physical exertion.
I workout in the mid to late mornings so I don't take my first dose till later so I can't comment on how it affects strength training or cardio. Other than caffeine, I generally avoid fat-burner supplements during exercise.
i agree about the mobile physical exertion, but do you notice sweating during/after eating?

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any guidelines for when to take this? Fasted vs w/ food? Time of day?

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
After first serving on an empty stomach I noticed some nice warmth, any physical activity has me sweating and I seem to stay hot for quite some time afterwards. Also my appetite seems to be on vacation, huge plus!

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So this morning was a balmy 44°. I took a thermoamp and took off on my morning ride. With just a long sleeve shirt and hoodie on I felt nice and warm. Didn’t help my hands and feet any but my core was warm.

A bit of positive news. I have been plateaued at 220-221 lbs now for a month or so. I woke up at 219 this morning. I am liking thermoamp so far. I am stacking with alpha sustain, invictus, and true shred.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Today is start of 3rd day, but I have a weird...somewhat funny story from last night.

I'm taking 1 ThermoAmp at 8, then Epitome around 12.. Then ThermoAmp around 4, and Epitome 6.

So Epitome is made to reset leptin levels, and I'll admit I'm not very versed on Leptin science. I have reached out to dsade, hoping he can tell me if I should dose together or keep them spreadout.

Long story long...last night about 11 my wife and I were getting some horizontal cardio in when all of a sudden my entire upper body started tingling hot like BA or Niacin tingles. It was the warmest weirdest feeling. Not sure if it was the ThermoAmp/Epitome combo, ThermoAmp by itself, or my blood pressure freaking out. I powered through though lol

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lol - that sounds intense! sure you didn't accidentally use the warming lube as massage oil?

I will say though, ThermoAmp causes me to get really warm doing the most basic things - even warm up exercises have me sweating up a storm.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol - that sounds intense! sure you didn't accidentally use the warming lube as massage oil?

I will say though, ThermoAmp causes me to get really warm doing the most basic things - even warm up exercises have me sweating up a storm.
That's what it felt like tanning accelerator. It was weird, maybe the L-BAIBA I'm thinking

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
going to be overnight in 30's, weatherman is predicting frost...picked the right time of year to release THERMOAMP @delsolrob

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You guys running this noticing any appetite suppression or the like?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
good question.

for me my appetite is very high from the A4/A7 and haven't noticed any reduction-at least not yet.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m experiencing the opposite. I stay hungry. But it’s not an unbearable hunger. I find it helpful because it’s usually very hard for me to get all my protein in and with me being hungry it’s easy to get the mid morning and mid afternoon shake in.

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone else experiencing GI distress from this? Lol I'm farting my brains out and having some funky bowel movements one week in. Guessing it's the forskolin? Regardless of the GI issues, I'm still taking my daily doses as it's a worthwhile product from what I'm experiencing thus far.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anyone else experiencing GI distress from this? Lol I'm farting my brains out and having some funky bowel movements one week in. Guessing it's the forskolin? Regardless of the GI issues, I'm still taking my daily doses as it's a worthwhile product from what I'm experiencing thus far.
I didn’t connect the dots till you just said this. My farts have been putrid. Eye watering at times. I thought it was my wife’s food and have been blaming her . Rotting corpse bad.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i agree with the smelly farts, lol. thankfully i work outdoors!!!!:cool:

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That was supposed to be the reason we went with F95...to avoid the GI distress.

Does taking with food mitigate the issues?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That was supposed to be the reason we went with F95...to avoid the GI distress.

Does taking with food mitigate the issues?
i have been taking at least 30 minutes before food, in evening more like a hour or better...should we be taking with food?

btw-no gi distress just smelly farts for me.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My morning dose is fasted a couple hours before breakfast. My afternoon dose has been with lunch.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
My morning dose is fasted a couple hours before breakfast. My afternoon dose has been with lunch.
do you notice any difference with food or empty?

i did a little research and thought it was necessary to dose on empty?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Not that I can tell.
i think i will continue dosing on empty, noticing zero GI distress. farts yes, discomfort no.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i think i will continue dosing on empty, noticing zero GI distress. farts yes, discomfort no.
Yeah I haven’t had any GI issues. But the house and truck will need to get fumigated.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I haven’t had any GI issues. But the house and truck will need to get fumigated.
farts don't seem as bad today as they have been...

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
farts don't seem as bad today as they have been...
Nope. Not me. Persian food for lunch today. That in itself usually has my family looking for other rooms to hang out in.

For the effectiveness though I think I can live with stinky farts for awhile.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Not having gas problems myself, I know from experience if I have too much f95/forsko I will have to urinate out of my anus but never had gas problems.
lol...urinate out of anus!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
for the last few days i haven't noticed farting, looks like it was a temporary thing!!!

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No problems w/ thermoamp, no gas, no #3's, nothing but dripping sweat from any physical activity and lack of hunger which is making eating clean very very easy

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
really glad to see the feedback! I'm super surprised we don't see more people posting in here

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The forums seem to have cleared out, far slower than I ever recall. Not sure if its covid related or if everyone is taking a break from a healthy lifestyle because gyms are closed? It is odd

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am not getting the heat or sweating like everyone else is getting.