TheKratomWorx needs TEN people to review 90 GRAMS! 100% ON US!

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

The Kratom Worx offers top-notch botanicals that meet high purity and potency standards. I'm looking for ten people that would like to review 3 different strains, 30 grams each. The first two are our pick, and the third bag is completely your choice.

Strain #1: Green Maengda (Maeng Da) - The Pimp Grade

Green Maengda is a very popular strain, and is excellent for beginners. It's effects are calming, yet also stimulating - a great middle ground between red and white varieties. This allows new users to get a feel for what type of kratom they'd like most, without sacrificing potency. Effects of Green Maengda tend to last longer than those of other strains, even other greens.

Strain #2: Super Green - The Shotgun

Super Green is Green Maengda's bother. They're the same strain, actually, grown in the same area of Thailand. Due to differences in cultivation, there are some differences that set Super Green apart from Green Maengda. Super Green is more stimulating, and effects wear off sooner than with the prior. While the "feel" of the two are similar, these properties may offer better fits in different scenarios.

Strain 3: User's Choice! - So Many Choices!

The third powder is for you to chose, and we have a variety sure to have something for everyone. I love the White Hulu, myself, but maybe you're looking for the pain relief offer by the Red Elephant? It's your call!

All we ask is for a simple review of the three products. More thorough reviews will certainly be kept in mind for future opportunities. Here's the mandatory mumbo jumbo.

REQUIREMENTS

Must be 18+
Must have 100+ posts
Must review all 3 products in review section
Reviews must indicate the following;
-Experience
-Dose
-If taken with food
-Effects

Now get the apps in!

Last edited:

Humbl3

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I would love to try this my friend. I have never tried any Krantom product ever. I’m having serious trouble sleeping every night, which usually leave me with a bad attitude the next day. If you think That this would help me in these areas please give me your consideration. Thank you sir

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would love to try this my friend. I have never tried any Krantom product ever. I’m having serious trouble sleeping every night, which usually leave me with a bad attitude the next day. If you think That this would help me in these areas please give me your consideration. Thank you sir
Everyone is considered, and kratom is certainly known to help induce fast, restful sleep. Particularly most red strains

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Nice promo

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'll put my name in. I've never used Kraton in the past, but have been interested in the pain reduction aspects.

Theipodpeople

Theipodpeople

Awards
I'm game! It's been a few months since I last did any Kratom so it would be the perfect chance to get into some new strains!

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I've been curious about it , as well and seems as though different strains produce different effects

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm down to review.

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Alright y'all. Tag some users that you know enjoy kratom. I didn't think it would be this hard to give away good stuff!

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So I've got 5 people and need 5 more. In the meantime, has everyone thought about what they'd like as their 3rd strain?

Humbl3

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
If the Red is best for sleep then that’s my choice as well.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Must be 18+: 37
Must have 100+ posts: CHECK
Must review all 3 products in review section: Not a problem
Reviews must indicate the following;
-Experience: Have been a regular user for 5 years but have been sampling for over ten years.
-Dose: As little as 500mg to way more than needed lol.
-If taken with food: Almost always taken empty stomach.
-Effects: Depending on strain anything from clean euphoric energy to stress reduction, pain management and social lubrication(get your mind out of the gutter people lol.)

I would love a chance to sample your products and provide feedback. Thank you for your consideration.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'll put my name in. I've never used Kraton in the past, but have been interested in the pain reduction aspects.
kratom helps with pain?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
absolutely...i tried kratom several years ago, but couldn't tolerate it--every time i used it i would puke it up.

Humbl3

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
@TheVenom
Could you please post the link to the Kratom website? I would appreciate it my friend.

Humbl3

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
That’s not the link but I appreciate you my friend

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
One of the best things for pain.
unfortunately when i used kratom several years ago i didn't get to find this out, minutes after taking i was puking it out-tried parachuting, mixing with applesauce nothing seemed to help...i finally just gave it away.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd love to try and review your kratom products if you're still looking for reviewers. I like to use kratom in different scenarios -- e.g., a red strain in the evening a few hours prior to sleep, a green strain during the middle of the day or if I'm going to be spending a few extra hours at work, etc. I typically like to limit my use to no more than 1-2 servings per day for a maximum of 2 consecutive days with 4-5 "break" days in between to give my tolerance levels a chance to reset (to an extent, at least).

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
unfortunately when i used kratom several years ago i didn't get to find this out, minutes after taking i was puking it out-tried parachuting, mixing with applesauce nothing seemed to help...i finally just gave it away.
Maybe try the kanna

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How addictive is kratom? I've heard it acts on the same receptors as opiates

mawalega

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I've never tried kratom but I'd give it a go if given the chance. I do take agmatine daily so I have no idea how fast tolerance builds but the combo should allow for a better review as well 😉. It would be nice to find an occasional substitute for sensoril to aid with sleep as well.

30yo

Last edited:
PDG

PDG

Awards
I’d like to test out your products.
I’ve tried Green Maengda and several Red strains from other vendors.
Lets see whats up.

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How addictive is kratom? I've heard it acts on the same receptors as opiates
Dependency on pretty much ANY substance is due to irresponsible usage and addictive personality man. How many ay of you guys can't go without beating your pecker every 6-8 hours? 😁

Dagron

Dagron

Awards
Dependency on pretty much ANY substance is due to irresponsible usage and addictive personality man. How many ay of you guys can't go without beating your pecker every 6-8 hours? 😁
well that depends on how much gear I'm on...

that said if MT2 is in the equation then all bets are off that things gettin' beat like it stole somethin' no way my wife can keep up

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Maybe try the kanna

Yeah I could send some Kanna out instead. You down?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Anytime I’m down to try. I have enough issues it’s worth trying that or red elephant and giving the cbd/the a rest

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I could send some Kanna out instead. You down?
if you have kanna that is good for sleep and or pain hell yes i'm down!!!

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
if you have kanna that is good for sleep and or pain hell yes i'm down!!!

Kanna does have some reports of pain relief and has studies suggesting anti-inflammatory effects, but can also act as a mild stimulant. I have ADHD and like with most stimulants, it actually has the opposite effect on me.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've been using kratom for years and meet all the requirements. Let me know if this is still available.

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I've been using kratom for years and meet all the requirements. Let me know if this is still available.
You my good man, are the 10th person I've been waiting on. Do you know what you want as a 3rd strain?

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
You my good man, are the 10th person I've been waiting on. Do you know what you want as a 3rd strain?
Well, I just recently bought some white and red from Straightupkratom, but the green I bought was just leaves and sticks and stems. I really hate using a tea strainer to use that, so the Super Green or the Green Maengda would be awesome. I'm guessing the Super Green 'shotgun' is more potent?

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well, I just recently bought some white and red from Straightupkratom, but the green I bought was just leaves and sticks and stems. I really hate using a tea strainer to use that, so the Super Green or the Green Maengda would be awesome. I'm guessing the Super Green 'shotgun' is more potent?
I hate that happened man. I'm not a fan of K-tea myself. The Green Maengda and Super Green are automatic, given as part of the promo. You get to pick a 3rd strain of your choice as well! You can see our powders sorted by popularity here.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Kanna does have some reports of pain relief and has studies suggesting anti-inflammatory effects, but can also act as a mild stimulant. I have ADHD and like with most stimulants, it actually has the opposite effect on me.
i'm willing to give it a shot....got a sciatica flareup and even small relief would be welcome!!!

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I hate that happened man. I'm not a fan of K-tea myself. The Green Maengda and Super Green are automatic, given as part of the promo. You get to pick a 3rd strain of your choice as well! You can see our powders sorted by popularity here.
Wow you guys have a lot of choices. Btw, I think your SSL certificate is expired, I'm getting a msg in my browser that the site is not safe and I had to bypass the warning on it.

Tell me about your Kratom Crystal Extract. I've never heard of such a thing, sounds fascinating. And your red strains are actually red! They look awesome!

I see you also have Kanna Powder. I know you're looking for kratom testers, but kanna always sounding fascinating and I really wanted to try it after watching this video about it.

I've never heard of yellow kratom, can you tell me more about this?

The Red Dragon sounds cool. But, maybe it's just because the name is cool. :D

I'm looking for something to help me relax and sleep. What would you recommend for that?

Thanks!
-SS

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Wow you guys have a lot of choices. Btw, I think your SSL certificate is expired, I'm getting a msg in my browser that the site is not safe and I had to bypass the warning on it.

Tell me about your Kratom Crystal Extract. I've never heard of such a thing, sounds fascinating. And your red strains are actually red! They look awesome!

I see you also have Kanna Powder. I know you're looking for kratom testers, but kanna always sounding fascinating and I really wanted to try it after watching this video about it.

I've never heard of yellow kratom, can you tell me more about this?

The Red Dragon sounds cool. But, maybe it's just because the name is cool. :D

I'm looking for something to help me relax and sleep. What would you recommend for that?

Thanks!
-SS
We'll get it fixed asap. Thanks for the heads up!

The crystal extract is a refined version of kratom. To ensure there's no adulterants, the raw kratom powder is simply cooked down at a carefully monitored temperature and pressure, reducing the overall volume. 50:1 means we took 50kg, and reduced it to 1kg, checking alkaloid levels along the way to ensure we're not losing very much of the good stuff along the way.

Yellow vein, to be honest, is simply green vein kratom that is exposed to UV light in the drying process. Don't fall for anyone telling you that it's a different plant, unless I've somehow not heard news of that new and awesome discovery.

Strictly speaking about sedation, Red Thai is the one you're looking for, with Red Maengda coming close, but also offering additional euphoria.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Strictly speaking about sedation, Red Thai is the one you're looking for, with Red Maengda coming close, but also offering additional euphoria.
Hmm, I like the idea of the additional euphoria. Do you think you could throw in a small sample of kanna powder or caps to the order just to try them? I'd love to give my feedback about them as well.

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hmm, I like the idea of the additional euphoria. Do you think you could throw in a small sample of kanna powder or caps to the order just to try them? I'd love to give my feedback about them as well.
Sure! PM incoming!

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Alright everyone, this promotion is closed! I'll be reaching out to all of the winners to gather some info, and shipping them out once I have everyone's reply! Thanks everyone!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Alright everyone, this promotion is closed! I'll be reaching out to all of the winners to gather some info, and shipping them out once I have everyone's reply! Thanks everyone!
got a invoice saying waiting for payment before shipping?