The Ultimate Stack???

Bezzy

Awards
I need to know what do you guys think about this stack...
3 caps of Mass FX (1 cap 3x a day)
6 caps of Powerdull (2 pills 3x a day)
3 grams of Maca Purina (1 gram 3x a day)
3 caps of Activate (1 cap 3x a day)
2 caps of Trione 6oxo (1 cap 2x a day)

Is this too much or just plain ULTIMATE? Tell me what you think....:clean:

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
That might be a little too much IMO. I would divide this with all the stuff you got there.

Mass FX, Powerfull, and ActivAte together would be good, and then you could finish off with Maca and 6oxo.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Make sure you have an AI.

Take 4 per day of FX. THAT is the minimum recommended dose.

XFACTOR would fit nicely too! As it uses completely different growth receptors!

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I need to know what do you guys think about this stack...
3 caps of Mass FX (1 cap 3x a day)
6 caps of Powerdull (2 pills 3x a day)
3 grams of Maca Purina (1 gram 3x a day)
3 caps of Activate (1 cap 3x a day)
2 caps of Trione 6oxo (1 cap 2x a day)

Is this too much or just plain ULTIMATE? Tell me what you think....:clean:
I imagine u want to go totaly "natural" becuase that's gonna cost a pretty penny. But if u got the cash then id go with MassFX, AI, and maybe Powerfull. That would be effective itself...Im not very fimilar with Activate or Maca Purina so i cant really comment about those.

Although i dunno what those guys over @ AX are doing but that MassFX is giving all but natural results it seems.....nice work guys

Bezzy

Awards
So based on the replies, I can see this is a good stack, and yes I am trying to go at it all natural. What is the best AI out there, and one that doesn't effect libido...

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
Well we developed it to go with Hyperdrol (6-BrAD is the AI)

6-Bromodione
6-BrAD™ is a new anti-aromatase that keeps estrogen intact while testosterone rises - but it also inhibits negative feedback thus inducing an increase in total testosterone and preventing natural test production from shutting down. With 6-BrAD, we have created a favorable natural androgen to estrogen ratio (like you had as a teenager) which will allow for better body composition with fewer potential rebound issues.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well we developed it to go with Hyperdrol (6-BrAD is the AI)

6-Bromodione
6-BrAD™ is a new anti-aromatase that keeps estrogen intact while testosterone rises - but it also inhibits negative feedback thus inducing an increase in total testosterone and preventing natural test production from shutting down. With 6-BrAD, we have created a favorable natural androgen to estrogen ratio (like you had as a teenager) which will allow for better body composition with fewer potential rebound issues.
I dont know if Hyperdrol is the best AI out there (no offense). BUT since MassFX was made to be stacked with Hyperdrol (same company)I would imagine they would give the best results IMO

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We are waiting to see. Various people are stacking it with other AI products. It should be fine with any of them! :D

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
6-Bromo is probably one of my all time fav. AI's. Nice repartitioning effects, and it's a lot easier on the joints and the sex drive. Check out Hyperdrol or ALRI's Restore, I'd say both would work great with your stack.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
6-Bromo is probably one of my all time fav. AI's. Nice repartitioning effects, and it's a lot easier on the joints and the sex drive. Check out Hyperdrol or ALRI's Restore, I'd say both would work great with your stack.
It is SO hard to take you seriously when you have a picture of grimace in your avatar! :icon_lol:

But you make good points!