Ultimate Natural Supplements Stack to increase strength and mass?

ComplexCompound

Awards
Hello!

I¨m soon 35 years old and I've been weightlifting for some years. I've never taken anything besides whey protein, creatine, and EAA as supplements. However, I'm currently interested in exploring natural alternatives to enhance my strength and muscle mass, while optimizing my testosterone levels.

I want to avoid any supplements that affect the hormones, such as sarms/prohormones or similar substances that interfere with the body's natural hormonal balance.

After reading into this forum I have seen members recommending these ones:

Cel M-test
Cel Anabolic Effect
Cel Ecdy-Plex
Cel Api-Plex
SNS Anabolic XT
SNS Phosphatidic Acid

Can I take all this or would this be too much? I kinda wanna do that 😅
Anything I should remove or add?

Thanks!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hello!

I¨m soon 35 years old and I've been weightlifting for some years. I've never taken anything besides whey protein, creatine, and EAA as supplements. However, I'm currently interested in exploring natural alternatives to enhance my strength and muscle mass, while optimizing my testosterone levels.

I want to avoid any supplements that affect the hormones, such as sarms/prohormones or similar substances that interfere with the body's natural hormonal balance.

Cel M-test
Cel Anabolic Effect
Cel Ecdy-Plex
Cel Api-Plex
SNS Anabolic XT
SNS Phosphatidic Acid

Thanks!

lol you can but if i was a new comer i would start with 2-3 of those for 12-16weeks

SNS phosphatic acidXT
SNS Anabolic XT
CEL Api-plex

and then after 12-16 weeks
CEL Mtest
CEL Anabolic Effect
CEL Ecdy-plex

then you can compare it imo

Alot do run Mtest or anabolic XT all year along and they can def be stacked ..so you have that option too .. you get sick gains on PAxt + AnabolicXT imo since you are new to these

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I just finished up with 8 weeks of M-test, Anabolic Effect, Anabolic XT and Epi-Plex. I'm a few months removed from a test/var cycle and I haven't lost much size or strength AND I've been feeling wonderful.. Would recommend!

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I also like the idea of staggering the starts. Start one product, run it for a month or two to see how it treats you, then add things in one at a time so you can gauge each one as you add them. It adds up eventually but then you can figure out what makes noticeable differences or if you don’t react well to something.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hello!

Cel M-test
Cel Anabolic Effect
Cel Ecdy-Plex
Cel Api-Plex
SNS Anabolic XT
SNS Phosphatidic Acid

Thanks!
That would be a great stack and is almost exactly what I'm taking now myself, except I'm also using Recomp20 with it.

Different people are going to have different opinions when it comes to stacking supplements - some people like to start with a few things and see how they like them and add to them from there; others like myself want to go all out and get the absolute best possible results.

When I was younger, I was more likely to try one or two things at a time and see how I liked them and then add from there.

Now that I'm older, and I've just started back working out a couple months ago after not having been able to train for over a year bc of a serious accident, I kind of view it as a race against time to get back in shape. I had lost all my muscle and gained a lot of fat bc of not being able to walk after the accident and the depression that followed. I had gotten so self conscious that I was embarrassed to even go anywhere besides work and home, so I needed to get back in shape as quickly as possible for both my mental and physical health. Hence, the going all out of my supplement stack.

The way that I've been dosing mine is 2 divided dosages per day and then Api-Plex before bedtime because it helps with restful sleep and it helps give me cool dreams which I really like.
  • M-Test - 3 caps twice per day
  • Anabolic Effect - 3 caps twice per day
  • Ecdy-Plex - 2 caps twice per day
  • Anabolic XT - 3 caps twice per day
  • Phosphatidic Acid XT - 2 caps twice per day for most people; I did the first month load at 4 caps twice per day
  • Recomp20 - 2 caps twice per day
  • Api-Plex - 1 capsule before bedtime
I train at night, so my second dose of each is usually around an hour before training.

I've been gaining back muscle at a great pace and my strength has gone up so much that I've had to intentionally slow it down and pace myself on some things to give my joints and ligaments time to catch up. Great muscle fullness and something very significant for me is motivation to train. A lot of people reported increased motivation with Anabolic XT - I was curious to see if it would help me with that, but wasn't really expecting it to bc I hate working out; I respect the people that love it but I've always done it bc of the results, but don't actually enjoy or look forward to training. I was really surprised that I've actually wanted to train and found myself wanting to train even on scheduled rest days, which is a first for me. Another big surprise for me is that I've always faded during my workouts and don't finish nearly as strong as I start and I've been super impressed that my strength has been up so much later on in my workouts and most of the time I feel like I could keep going.

botk1161

botk1161

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Start with one supplement and try it for at least a week before adding anything else otherwise you won’t know what’s making you feel crappy - if something does not agree with you.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Anafuse and something else of your choosing
BMP + Myosynergy
Anything already suggested

mark031111

Awards
Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey
Scivation Xtend BCAAs
Nordic Naturals Ultimate Omega

ComplexCompound

Awards
lol you can but if i was a new comer i would start with 2-3 of those for 12-16weeks

SNS phosphatic acidXT
SNS Anabolic XT
CEL Api-plex

and then after 12-16 weeks
CEL Mtest
CEL Anabolic Effect
CEL Ecdy-plex

then you can compare it imo

Alot do run Mtest or anabolic XT all year along and they can def be stacked ..so you have that option too .. you get sick gains on PAxt + AnabolicXT imo since you are new to these
Haha, yeah I'm actually really excited to try out all the natural supps and it seems only a few brands, like CEL and SNS, actually deliver great results according to what I've read from other members here.

I might do that and try them out separately to see what happens. But would you say it's better in terms of effectiveness if I took all of them together or separately? 😄

I just finished up with 8 weeks of M-test, Anabolic Effect, Anabolic XT and Epi-Plex. I'm a few months removed from a test/var cycle and I haven't lost much size or strength AND I've been feeling wonderful.. Would recommend!
Man that's Awesome! 💪 Much appreciated for sharing that, I forgot about Epi-Plex, that's also going into my stack :D Can't wait to try it and see the results.

I also like the idea of staggering the starts. Start one product, run it for a month or two to see how it treats you, then add things in one at a time so you can gauge each one as you add them. It adds up eventually but then you can figure out what makes noticeable differences or if you don’t react well to something.
Thanks, I like that suggestion. It's indeed accurate that I might not notice any immediate changes in strength or size from a product. So, a wise approach would be to test them individually, gradually adding them one by one, to see what's working well and not. 👍

Start with one supplement and try it for at least a week before adding anything else otherwise you won’t know what’s making you feel crappy - if something does not agree with you.
True, someone else suggested that as well. I will keep that in mind, thanks.

What’s your nutrition like?
I would say my nutrition is pretty good and I like to cook my own meals. Currently, my macro split is 30-35% fat and 35% protein, and the rest at carbohydrates. I like to keep my fat high because of testosterone. My current diet and meals consist of whole foods, like oats, white rice, sweet potatoes, whole eggs, milk, butter, walnuts, olive oil, dark chocolate, honey, chicken breast, avocado, broccoli, asparagus, tomatoes, salmon, sardine, tuna and so on. I like to keep at a variation, I get bored of chicken and rice every day :D

Anything you think I should change in my diet? I'm not on caloric deficit atm.

Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey
Scivation Xtend BCAAs
Nordic Naturals Ultimate Omega
I'm not a fan of ON anymore; their quality has declined recently, even though they were great 10 years ago. I've switched to Dymatize now, and I'm really satisfied with their products!
I take also EAA, Omega, Vitamin D, Multivitamins, and Magnesium.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Haha, yeah I'm actually really excited to try out all the natural supps and it seems only a few brands, like CEL and SNS, actually deliver great results according to what I've read from other members here.

I might do that and try them out separately to see what happens. But would you say it's better in terms of effectiveness if I took all of them together or separately? 😄
I had expressed my thoughts on trying things separately versus stacking them together earlier in the thread. It really just depends on the person - whether you're aiming for personal curiosity as to which ones work best individually for you or if you are just trying to go all out for results.

To answer your question as to would it be better if you took them all together or separately, there is some definite benefits and synergy to methods of actions when taking certain things together. I'm very, very science minded and specific as to everything that I take personally and there are reasons for everything I'm taking myself as part of my 20 week run, which is basically the ones you were asking about plus another one (Recomp20).

For me, after my accident, I had lost a lot of muscle and gained a lot of fat, so my goal is to gain back as much muscle as possible as quickly as possible and hopefully lose some fat in the process. I know that taking some of those together is going to lead to me accomplishing that a lot quicker than if I were to run them individually. I'm on week 5 now and so far my progress has been so good its been hard to believe - I've still got a long way to go, but the physique change I've had in the last 5 weeks has been enough that I have people comment on it that see me out at places like the grocery store and Starbucks, so that's definitely been good for my motivation to keep at it.

StrongNaturalSupps

Awards
Anabolic XT is probably my favorite so far, at 10 caps before workout it seems to give me energy and motivation if my nutrition and everything else is right! When I take it with Bulgarian Tribulus and Ecdysterone, seem more motivated especially!

Boron Works! I tried it in a black lion product and can feel the boron working but will try it in Mtest soon

Epicatechin… seem to feel an uptick in muscle endurance, maybe some muscle… but especially stamina!

Creatines… feel it working after a few days

I have Sns Phosphotic acud xt but cant tell if its working

Fadogia, tongkqt Ali etc..

I have a few others that do a little bit or sometimes hard to “feel”

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would add Arachidonic Acid to your stack.

But I agree with the above members that you can either take 1. Supplement at a time and find out which one works the best for your and the given side effects.

Or take them all and. Give it the shotgun approach for maximal muscle gains.

Completely up to you!