The Truth behind Steroids and the alleged risks.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
damnit this just makes me want to start my test/tren cycle

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
I am not advocating the use of steroids, but notice how they repeat "when done properly" and "powerful hormones" so you being ready to cycle shouldnt change with this video post.
My motivation was primarliy to adress the scapegoating of the current administration in isolating steroids with innumerable other realistic threats being ignored.

Bwhit

Awards
thanks for this video! I was kinda leaning in this direction as far as questioning long term health effects of PH use. What I dont get is what they mean by "abuse". I wonder if they see regular use as "abuse" because its illegal?

another point is that they only say people who abused had bad side effects.

12 deaths "possibly" caused by steriods?

Thats a very very very low number.

Which concludes my question, "Is alchohol more dangerous than steroids?"

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
according to hospital records for overdoses, childrens multi vitamins kill more people than steroids do. that should teach the flinstones for releasing their powerful compound!

Bwhit

Awards
according to hospital records for overdoses, childrens multi vitamins kill more people than steroids do. that should teach the flinstones for releasing their powerful compound!
lmao.

well if you think about it, the people who use steroids are probably healthier than a majority of the population because they are eating healthy and working out everyday, things kaiser recommends you to do.

So if it were a ratio of people who use sterioids, go the gym and eat healthy vs someone who doesnt use steroids, eats like poop, and doesnt work out. Id say the steroid user is alot healthier.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
thanks for this video! I was kinda leaning in this direction as far as questioning long term health effects of PH use. What I dont get is what they mean by "abuse". I wonder if they see regular use as "abuse" because its illegal?

another point is that they only say people who abused had bad side effects.

12 deaths "possibly" caused by steriods?

Thats a very very very low number.

Notice during the video they state that "certain oral versions are much mroe dangerous", also they arent talking about PH's so this doesnt answer any questions about long term issues of PH usage.

Bwhit

Awards
Notice during the video they state that "certain oral versions are much mroe dangerous", also they arent talking about PH's so this doesnt answer any questions about long term issues of PH usage.

this must mean we are all going to die!:rofl:

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
damn flinstones! lol nice vid ill watch it later