The topic no one wants to talk about!

IronMind

Awards
Steroids.... Most think that if they are not pre-disposed to cancer they won't get cancer, that's obviously not the case.. You can get cancer even if no one in your whole generation was ever even diagnosed with cancer. My question is, do you ignore the fact that cancer is probable or are you willing to take the risk? This is the only reason I haven't done a real heavy cycle yet... even tho everyone has said not to worry!

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
show me ANY evidence that "responsible" steriod use can lead to cancer

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
*sigh*

There has never been any correlation proven between Steroids and Cancer. The reason why noone is talking about it, is the same reason why noone is talking about growing a penis out of their throat because of steroids.

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
*sigh*

There has never been any correlation proven between Steroids and Cancer. The reason why noone is talking about it, is the same reason why noone is talking about growing a penis out of their throat because of steroids.
****ing wow..:goodpost:

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
show me ANY evidence that "responsible" steriod use can lead to cancer
any steroid use for that matter. exhibit A: competitive bodybuilders with 10+ year experience.

damn, I thought this thread was going to be about self-monitored HRT aka cruising!

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Cancer is the least of a steroid user's worries. Hypertrophic cardio myopathy however, is a legitimate worry and few talk about this even though it is an eventuality.

brittishbulldog

Awards
  • Established
At work there is 1 canteen its meant to be no smoking but every one smokes, in the street people smoke we breath in the fumes, air pollution increase ones risk of cancer, a large amount of food products contain agents that may cause cancer, i eat a healthy diet and i do not smoke, air pollution and people smoking is something that i can not easily control this is increaseing my risk of cancer, Steroids/PH may increase ones risk of cancer but i feel the risk is less than that of air pollution. Do you use a barbique the smoke can increase the risk of cancer,
you get my point

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy is rare with what I can tell and is usually found after a sudden death of an individual. How do you know that it's a eventual reality for steroid users?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What a stupid question that was though. Many many reasons to worry about steroids... cancer lol. Least if your concern on steroids.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
What a stupid question that was though. Many many reasons to worry about steroids... cancer lol. Least if your concern on steroids.
possibly prostate cancer over the long term?

at 62 with 2 uncles who died from prostate cancer i am probably a little paranoid and being on trt i insist on getting prostate checked the old fashioned way, yes finger test...i know i am setting myself up but i don't even care i've read plenty on how unreliable the psa test is.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
possibly prostate cancer over the long term?

at 62 with 2 uncles who died from prostate cancer i am probably a little paranoid and being on trt i insist on getting prostate checked the old fashioned way, yes finger test...i know i am setting myself up but i don't even care i've read plenty on how unreliable the psa test is.
Yes you’re right we can’t rule out prostate cancer. Especially for us on trt. I think it’s really less of a concern for people doing cycles and PCT who aren’t always on. But even for us bro I think our main concern is keeping our heart and kidneys healthy. At least it’s the only thing "stressing" me out and that I check a lot. Maybe I’m wrong though

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yes you’re right we can’t rule out prostate cancer. Especially for us on trt. I think it’s really less of a concern for people doing cycles and PCT who aren’t always on. But even for us bro I think our main concern is keeping our heart and kidneys healthy. At least it’s the only thing "stressing" me out and that I check a lot. Maybe I’m wrong though
heart, liver and kidneys should always be a concern...but as i get older and having had 2 uncles die from prostate cancer it is a real concern for me personally.

our experiences make us who we are!!!

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
heart, liver and kidneys should always be a concern...but as i get older and having had 2 uncles die from prostate cancer it is a real concern for me personally.

I thought prostate cancer was a lot less risky nowadays and that it was more easily curable? Sorry if I didn’t phrase this properly... English isn’t my first language. Also, sorry for your lost brother.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

I have 2 friends who have/had cancer that they and their Drs believe was at least partly caused by steroids.

One of them is Still dealing with it right now (Prostate).

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I thought prostate cancer was a lot less risky nowadays and that it was more easily curable? Sorry if I didn’t phrase this properly... English isn’t my first language. Also, sorry for your lost brother.
15 and 20 years ago when my uncles died...they were farmboys who only sought medical treatment after cancer had them in it's death grip...thank you, i appreciate that!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have 2 friends who have/had cancer that they and their Drs believe was at least partly caused by steroids.

One of them is Still dealing with it right now (Prostate).
this might be too much info, but i highly recommend steroid users and trt'ers get the finger test to check for prostate issues, psa has been proven unreliable....it might just save your life!!!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
this might be too much info, but i highly recommend steroid users and trt'ers get the finger test to check for prostate issues, psa has been proven unreliable....it might just save your life!!!
Yep.
I recommend both.

(y)

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Edit

Last edited:
Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m sure your girl wears a strap-on on a Tuesday night and rides your ass doggy
tbh I prefer her to be looking at me and playing with my cock and balls with her other hand.....

Call me old fashioned or a hopeless romantic but I like to look into her eyes while she’s slamming a finger up my sh1tpipe 🤷

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
tbh I prefer her to be looking at me and playing with my cock and balls with her other hand.....

Call me old fashioned or a hopeless romantic but I like to look into her eyes while she’s slamming a finger up my sh1tpipe 🤷
Fucking guy 😂😂😂😂 love it

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

good ole @Whisky always good for a laugh!!!! :ROFLMAO:

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

This is the exact reason I opened this thread!

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

He gets it