the secret to big chest is lowerchest

stock28

Awards
  • Established
There ironhead, saved you the trouble of your next four days of posting to this stupid thread.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
sag it!
god damnit sag that chest bltchez!!!!

stock28

Awards
  • Established
First of all, there is no exercise that hits the bottom portion of the chest, you know why? Because there's only 2 heads to your pec. The sternal head that goes from the very bottom of your chest and 90 % of the way to the top of your chest and a little muscle above it by your shoulder called the clavicular head. Weather your doing flat db press, pec dec or decline bench, your hitting the whole sternal head. Nothing will grow just the bottom portion, it's 1 muscle. Genetics will determine how much lower your chest muscle is.View attachment 193974
How about this post ironhead? No comments? Yeah I know discussion is difficult for you.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
About 1 out of every 100 pictures he posts has a dramatically overpowering lower chest. 99% of ppl only have the lower to mid area development and lack upper chest development. Its mind boggling how much of a retard he is. It's Soo retarded it brings me back to the conclusion that nothing he says is serious and he's doing all this to make himself laugh. Or... He's retarded

stock28

Awards
  • Established
I thought too he may just be trolling but anyone with half a brain would have gotten bored by now and stopped. This shyt has been going on for two years now. I think the guy just has some kind of mental development problem. Or he’s just a complete idiot. I don’t know which one of his idiotic threads it was but someone found a different account of his where he calls himself sexybeast. Looks like it was from a different forum. Guys a nutcase.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nobody has a comment for my example of perfect lower chest development?

stock28

Awards
  • Established
Lower mass, let it sag
Saggy man tits aren’t the look most guys go for ,idiot. If that’s your look, go for it. After a thousand posts day after day, everyone’s got it. For the love of god, move on to something else you know nothing about. How about a bloated ab thread where you tell everyone how to achieve that look.

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I thought I was fat - turned out I had a tape worm....image11.jpg