the secret to big chest is lowerchest

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Correction its also cgi body mapped onto Brett azar.

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thank you ironhands! Your comments are shrinking my head which has made my lower chest massive!!!

stock28

Awards
  • Established
he won't stop until Arnold nurses him from his huge upper chest
Let me help out ironhands “I will ignore silly comments “. There you go ironhands, saved you a post so you can just get straight to throwing up another picture of Arnold.

stock28

Awards
  • Established
Look at Ronnie’s upper chest. It’s huge and clearly gives him the advantage.

stock28

Awards
  • Established
Look at Ronnie’s upper chest. It’s huge and clearly gives him the advantage.

stock28

Awards
  • Established
If ten people say A and one says B, A is usually the correct answer. In this case A is upper chest, just saying.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Proceeds to post possibly the best example of Arnie's amazing upper chest on record.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’m working with an NPC heavyweight competitor who has won several titles.
I received several Google Docs today with a very detailed training and diet plan.
Sure enough, he’s got me training ZERO lower chest. All incline or semi incline chest movements.

Weird

stock28

Awards
  • Established
I’m working with an NPC heavyweight competitor who has won several titles.
I received several Google Docs today with a very detailed training and diet plan.
Sure enough, he’s got me training ZERO lower chest. All incline or semi incline chest movements.

Weird
Dude obviously has no idea what he’s talking about. Should have just asked ironhands to lay it all out for you. If you asked nicely I’m sure he would have shared his vast knowledge and experience with you.

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
Dude obviously has no idea what he’s talking about. Should have just asked ironhands to lay it all out for you. If you asked nicely I’m sure he would have shared his vast knowledge and experience with you.
Exactly, if you want a golden age, 70s type of chest, then concentrate on the lower chest, but of you want a 90s, flat, lagging body part kind of chest, then concentrate on incline work, hammer strength machines, machines and cable work. It all depends on what kind of physique you wanna build

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That's the second one time you have shown that pic. Ronnie is out massing Arnie there you do realise. Ronnie was famed for his bubble gut yet his midsection here looks smaller and tighter than Arnie's. It wasn't. You need to increase the size of Ronnie in this pic for accuracy. Their heads look very similar but that's cos Ronnie's is side on and Arnie's is face on.

Either way both show an amazing complete chest due to the upper chest delt tie ins and fullness, Arnie's lower chest was over developed creating a droopy tit effect in some of his pics. Thankfully he was an intelligent guy and later Ballance this with a lot of heavy upper chest work.

stock28

Awards
  • Established
Exactly, if you want a golden age, 70s type of chest, then concentrate on the lower chest, but of you want a 90s, flat, lagging body part kind of chest, then concentrate on incline work, hammer strength machines, machines and cable work. It all depends on what kind of physique you wanna build
You do realize I was being sarcastic?

stock28

Awards
  • Established
Excellent example of the massive upper chest of Arnold.

gnbbc

gnbbc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Proceeds to post possibly the best example of Arnie's amazing upper chest on record.
I will ignore silly comments!

Instructions to understand Ironhand's logic: Turn your phone upside down...hmmmm who's right now?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Headed to the gym to do some Declines !!

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just rewatched Arnie's blueprint to mass where he talked about the ultimate chest exercises to build a massive chest. Bench press at all different levels of incline and flies...

Weird, didn't mention decline or dip movements. But hey who wants a chest like Arnold's anyway.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just rewatched Arnie's blueprint to mass where he talked about the ultimate chest exercises to build a massive chest. Bench press at all different levels of incline and flies...

Weird, didn't mention decline or dip movements. But hey who wants a chest like Arnold's anyway.
I’ve only ever seen Arnie doing incline presses and incline dB flyes.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I will ignore silly references to ironhands ignoring silly comments.

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
The lower chest will always be roughly about 3 times larger the the upper chest mass, so all you are doing concentrating on incline presses is over working your front delts and your chest will not improve much, if you want a massive chest you need to work your entire chest and understand that the bulk of the chest mass is the lower chest

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The lower chest will always be roughly about 3 times larger the the upper chest mass, so all you are doing concentrating on incline presses is over working your front delts and your chest will not improve much, if you want a massive chest you need to work your entire chest and understand that the bulk of the chest mass is the lower chest
Maybe if you count abs as lower chest. Otherwise, you may just have saggy tits, man

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hit it from all angles and you can't go wrong

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Little known fact: Schwarzenegger is German for massive upper chest

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That’s why you do a 35% incline and why you’ll often see guys bring an incline movement to their chin instead of their neck and no further. The bottom 1/4 of the movement shifts most emphasis to frontal delts and increases risk for injury dramatically.
So, in other words, Nope.

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
That’s why you do a 35% incline and why you’ll often see guys bring an incline movement to their chin instead of their neck and no further. The bottom 1/4 of the movement shifts most emphasis to frontal delts and increases risk for injury dramatically.
So, in other words, Nope.
You have no chest whatsoever bro, no offense

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This thread in entertaining if nothing else...

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You have no chest whatsoever bro, no offense
Someone without no avatar or pics would say that.
Do you think you’re going to have Lou Ferrigno’s chest you clueless, socially awkward little cunt?

Let’s see pics big guy! Otherwise your little insults directed at a 40 year old with a bigger chest than 99% of guys his age, carry as much weight as your laughable threads.

I actually pity you. I want to hope you are joking with your threads, but you are actually serious.
I pray to God you don’t have firearms or WalMarts anywhere near your trailer.

stock28

Awards
  • Established
Do you think you’re going to have Lou Ferrigno’s chest you clueless, socially awkward little cunt?

Let’s see pics big guy! Otherwise your little insults directed at a 40 year old with a bigger chest than 99% of guys his age, carry as much weight as your laughable threads.

I actually pity you. I want to hope you are joking with your threads, but you are actually serious.
Ironhands is quick to throw an insult yet cries like a little bitch when someone says something “mean” to him. Talks big for someone who lives in a fantasy world and refuses to back up anything he says with a current photo.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ironhands is quick to throw an insult yet cries like a little bitch when someone says something “mean” to him. Talks big for someone who lives in a fantasy world and refuses to back up anything he says with a current photo.
Personally I'm going with relatively young teenager. Who else would have tribute threads to famous bodybuilders and have the spare time to post repetitive pictures. He's only been a member for a year.

Posts pic of himself (actual old pic of one of his many stepdads hense the old mobile, his mum goes through a few stepdads every year)

Getting pissed off will only make him laugh his ass off. At least he may choke on his twinkies. I can hear his mum yelling at him to keep the noise down whilst she clears up the tissues in his room mysteriously scattered around pics of men with overdeveloped lower chests.

Everyone has their own way of dealing with puberty.

stock28

Awards
  • Established
Could very well be. The writing style he uses is that of a teenager most of the time. Maybe he’s just very uneducated? I’d like to think he’s just a troll but I believe he is serious with most of the crap he posts. He definitely is uneducated when it come to bodybuilding that’s for sure.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Someday I will have a Big Chest !!

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established

I don;t own any firearms, relax, and i didn't mean to offend you