The "Scared of Needles" Cycle

thencrownem123

Awards
Hey Everyone,
This will be a log for my Hybrid 8 Week Frankenstein Cycle. Making the switch to Test after this.

Weeks 1-8 I'll be running:
LGD 3303 20mg 5/10/5
*favorite sarm
Anavar 50mg 25/25
*testing out the waters with AAS (vs stacking with another sarm)
4-Andro 200mg
*"test base" topical cream
7DHEA 150mg
*topical as well

**Albuterol is an option I'm considering, but that's if I'm stalling or progressing too slow
I have about 100tabs or so, 4mg/tab**
Background
6'2 -- 229lb -- low 20s bf% (22 / 23ish?)
I'll admit I got suckered by the Sarms craze and ran a couple cycles. Looking back should have just done what everyone says and just pin. This is something of a "Last hurrah" Oral only cycle before I join the dark side. For those asking, why not just start now? Well, I'm still doing my research on TRT AND I had all these compounds that I'm not just gonna throw away... so last oral cycle.

Diet
Dirty Bulked for the holidays and got sloppy.
Currently on 3000cal (225p, 300c, 100f) and have dropped from 247 to 229 from Jan 3rd. Granted, most is probably water weight. Still losing about .5lb a day currently, gonna guess thatll plateau in the next week or so. Will gauge my progress once cycle starts, and possibly be dropping fats to 70, and carbs to 250 soon after. Trying to keep my cal intake as high as possible. I'm taking a multi, fish oil, NAC (1.2g) and fiber supp.

Exercise
Juggernaut Method Program (4x a week, details will be in logs)
Bike to the gym 1-2x /wk
Basketball 2x/week

**Have Nolva on hand, currently waiting for Clomid to arrive before starting.

Questions, Comments... pretty sure there are some concerns and critique
Thanks

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It's pretty much always going to be cheaper and healthier to just pin but you can do a decent cycle without pinning. Transdermal cycles work but not as well and are usually much more expensive.

I wish we could have more choices of 4 andro transdermals. But you can put together a good mild/moderate cycle of transdermals. I did a 8 week cycle of test prop td, 100mg every 12 hrs. It was a hassle and expensive but it was no different than a prop cycle I pinned at 50 ed.

If you can get var and test, see about sourcing some test creams or solutions. Some ugls will have or make it for you if you ask, test no ester is easiest to apply but you need to apply 2-3 times a day, prop is like sand paper but you could do it once a day or even eod. I've seen test ace td but haven't tried it.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
idk why everyone is so freaked out by needles. did you grow up with DARE?

thencrownem123

Awards
needles...a little bit of the stigma that comes with it... but I'm coming to terms that results and health wise probably better to pin....
that's why this is my last oral.

thencrownem123

Awards
1/24/22
-Starting point- 227.6
Day 1: Nothing note worthy right now. I did notice a slight rise in body heat after applying the transdermals. chest felt slightly more pumped than normal.
BENCH DAY
Flat// warm up, 135x5, 160x3, 190x2, 210x1, 215xAMRAP (14)
Incline DB// 5x12 @65lbs
Incline Hammer Strength// 3x10 w/2plates
Seated DB Shoulder press // 3x8 @55lb
DB row: 5x10@ 80lb
Cable row:2x20 @143lb

macros:2500Cal ,225p/~250c/~70f, 40g of fiber

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
To be fair (although I have zero fear of injecting myself now) ...... Most of us grew up with a Tremendous fear of needles, and getting shots.
For a lot of people that is some of their worst childhood memories .... Getting shots.

So, I honestly believe that a lot of people just never outgrew that fear of needles (even if a lot of them no longer cry when they have to get a shot).

Honestly, now I actually enjoy pinning in a way, because I know that I'll probably get quite a benefit from it.

So now, instead of fearing and hating needles (IM pinning), I actually look forward to it

thencrownem123

Awards
Day 2:
Felt that "kick it into 2nd gear" feeling halfway through my work out. If this is how it feels all the time then im excited for whats ahead. Pre-fatigued myself with 3 games of basketball (played, sat out 1, played 2 straight)
SQUAT DAY
Pull ups//10, 7(I like to hit a back/pulling movement each day to counter all the pressing)
Barbell Squat//Warm up, 95x10,135x8, 160x5, 180x3, 210x2, 225x1, 240 AMRAP (16)
Backoff set // 2x10 @185
Leg Extension// 4 x 12, 1 x 20 @160 ***this is where I felt the var and was doing 2 extra reps per set and 1 set of 20 cause **** it I was feeling good.
Hack Squat// 3 x 8 w/2 plates each side

Calories/macros the same. Happened to end up eating 250g of protein, so I dropped the carbs to balance, I just naturally select lower carb food. 2500//~250p,~150c,~100f

thencrownem123

Awards
Day 3
optional GPP day, but was my anniversary with the gal. Dinner at a steakhouse

Day 4
Does anavar have a GW-like effect on cardio? I was full of energy today. not like a cracked out, but just able to push on and on.
OHP
Lat Pulldown //3 x 12 @115
Overhead Press //warm up 95x8 ,100 x 5, 120x3,140x2, 150x1, 160 x AMRAP (8)
Backoff set// 3 x 8 @95
Pullups 2 x failure (pitiful 6 and 4)
DB 4 x 10 @65-->*superset* side lateral 4 x 15 @ 20

thencrownem123

Awards
Day 5 (1/28)
New low weigh in 226.2.

Deadlifts
SUMO//6 warm up sets to a top-set of 305AMRAP,hit 12 before my grip was shot
Squats// 3 x 10 @185
Chin ups //3 to failure
Leg Press //4 x 10
Hamstring curls 3 x 12 -->superset with cable rows 3 x 10

Day 8(1/31)
After a Cabin trip over the weekend I was kinda itching to get back. Tried to eat somewhat low cal, but wasn't gonna let that be my #1priority. Anyway, worked a 12hr shift so I had limited time in the gym today

Bench//4x5 @195, 1x11 @195 Rpe 8
Incline DB //5x12@65-->superset Incline DB Row// 5 x 12 @65
DB Shoulder press// 4 x 10 @55
and then gym closed. disappointing, but life happens

thencrownem123

Awards
Happy anniversary!
thanks brotha

Day 9(2/1)weighed in at 227.4. Still seeing a downward trend with the fat loss so ill keep the 2500cal diet. Tues/Thurs are days where I can get my "cardio" in with basketball.

SQUAT DAY
Pull ups//10, 10, 8
**1 game of basketball, warmed up hips and knees**
Barbell Squat//Warm up, 95x10,135x8, 160x5, 185x5, 4 x 5 @205, 1 set of 205 *scheduled*AMRAP(12)
->dunno if I didn't get enough rest in between sets but got light headed, so felt like I had at least 3 in reserve
->Caught my breath, drank some water- Backoff set // 2x10 @185
Hack Squat//3 sets x 10 w/2plates each side
Leg Extension// 4 x 15 @160
Seat Leg Curl// 3 x 10
Pin Loaded Leg Press(i can never get into a good position with 45deg Leg Press)// 2 x 20 @300

Basketball 3 games straight. Gonna guess that losing the initial ~20lbs drastically improved my cardio and movement. But I feel like the var makes a huge difference. usually after my Squat day I'll take a breather and wait a bit before playing after lifting or vice versa. but I was able to jump into it seamlessly.

Day 9(2/2)
GPP
Rode the bike to the gym. once again,I think it's the initial weight loss, but I noticed i shaved a couple minutes off my ride.

Trap Bar Farmers walk//225 for 10yds x 10
Ab Wheel // 5 x 10 (gave the forearms a break)
Hanging Leg Raise//3 x 10
Cable Ab Crunch//5 x 10
**Basketball 2 games**
EZ Bar curl// 4 x 10
DB alternate Curls// 3x10 @30
Pin Wheel Curls// 3 x 15 @40 (cheated last 3, 4, 6)
Cable Curls// 2x20 @ 55

Dunamis1

Dunamis1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I can't see lgd adding a whole lot to this combo, if your anavar is legit you'll be impressed, contrary to the bros who say it's a "girl steroid". Hard, vascular gains while feeling good. Lipids will get whacked like with most if not all 17A orals tho. Good luck bro

thencrownem123

Awards
I can't see lgd adding a whole lot to this combo, if your anavar is legit you'll be impressed, contrary to the bros who say it's a "girl steroid". Hard, vascular gains while feeling good. Lipids will get whacked like with most if not all 17A orals tho. Good luck bro
You're right. probably should have started with just the var and see how I progress.

Day 10
Feeling good. weighed in 224.8 New low weigh in. Could be from glycogen depletion from the cardio yesterday. Anyway, decided to go ahead and add some more exercises to my OHP and take advantage of the enhance recovery.

OHP Day
Lat Pulldown//3 sets , 15@70lb, 15@85, 10@130
Overhead Press// Warm ups:12 w/just the bar, 10 @95lb, 10 @115, Working set:4x5 @135,1x135 AMRAP (11) *weight just flew up, started to feel the pump on rep 6
Back off set:3 x 7 @105 w/ 3 sec negatives
Side Lateral Raises// 4 x 12 @25
Incline Y Raises >superset Rear Delt Flye// 3 x 12 @17.5> 3x16 @7.5
DB Shoulder Press// 16 @ 37.5, 12@50, 3x6@65, 2 x 6@50 with 3sec negative.
Hammer Strength Incline Bench// 4x10 w/1plate and a quarter

had a protein shake cause anabolic window bruh and about 20 min later played 4 games of basketball.

thencrownem123

Awards
2/4
weighed in 225.4, Playing around with the macro timing this week. Pretty much have a serving of berries and egg whites in the AM, lunch noonish (couple sandwiches or like a wrap of some sort, quest chips) and rice cakes with pb2 pre workout. Gonna stay with that routine for a bit and see what how it affects my lifting, so far pretty good.

Deadlift Day
Bike// for 15min
Hamstring Curls// 3 x 20 get the blood flowing
Back extensions// more warm up 4 x 10ish
Sumo// 4x5 @275 and 1xAMRAP@275(10)
Rack Pull ~3inches below the knee// 6x6@335
Squat//3x10 @185
Hamstring curl//20@100,16@115,12@130, 2x8@160
Seated Calves // 3 x 12 slow negatives w/2 plates

Half Ass game of basketball to finish things up. Nothing crazy or new, cardio&intensity&motivation seem to be consistently rising. Gonna take the average weight of this week's weigh in and possibly drop some fats.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How many grams of protein do you shoot for each day ?

thencrownem123

Awards
I'm hitting 250 and above that daily
My macro split is
250p, 70f, 200c... playing around with the carbs and fats. I normally eat low carb, not consciously but just by food choices. Hit a plateau this week with fat loss and im debating whether i should start albuterol protocol(2on,2off) or cut fats to 50f

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
My macro split is
250p, 70f, 200c... playing around with the carbs and fats. I normally eat low carb, not consciously but just by food choices. Hit a plateau this week with fat loss and im debating whether i should start albuterol protocol(2on,2off) or cut fats to 50f
Why are you thinking albuterol over Clen? Have you ever used either?

thencrownem123

Awards
I know everyone acts differently, but the side effects with clen has me leaving towards alb. from what I understand the short half life and not being a beta 1 and beta 3 receptor agonist are partial reasons why the shakes, heart damage and strength loss don't occur or does minimally

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I know everyone acts differently, but the side effects with clen has me leaving towards alb. from what I understand the short half life and not being a beta 1 and beta 3 receptor agonist are partial reasons why the shakes, heart damage and strength loss don't occur or does minimally
Albuterol is, simply put, inferior for fat loss. You have to dose it often to still end up with it being active less often.

The thing with Clen is to keep the dose LOW and do not put it before training, or even cardio unless you are very adapted to the stimulation of X dosage. So if you train in the morning, wait til after your postWO meal after you have calmed down to dose, and if you train evenings just take it in the morning and avoid stims for a bit.

You also don’t need to do 2 on / 2 off. The compound keeps working regardless of how much stimulation you feel, same as caffeine.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Albuterol is, simply put, inferior for fat loss. You have to dose it often to still end up with it being active less often.

The thing with Clen is to keep the dose LOW and do not put it before training, or even cardio unless you are very adapted to the stimulation of X dosage. So if you train in the morning, wait til after your postWO meal after you have calmed down to dose, and if you train evenings just take it in the morning and avoid stims for a bit.

You also don’t need to do 2 on / 2 off. The compound keeps working regardless of how much stimulation you feel, same as caffeine.
Great Info Here !!

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
My macro split is
I'd cut calories or increase cardio rather, than add drugs.

thencrownem123

Awards
I'd cut calories or increase cardio rather, than add drugs.
I decided to cut cal this week.
Old Macros = 70F,250P,200C
New Macros= 50F,250P,200C =2250/day(maintenance at start was near 3000, but I was fluffy)

thencrownem123

Awards
Hola Amigos
UPDATES
MONDAY: Bench // warm up to 215 x 5,5,5, AMRAP 9, back off 3 x 10@185
Incline DB Press// 4x12 @65->superset-> y raise on the incline bench @12.5
Incline Hammer strength// 4x10 with drop set last 2
Cable row and DB row//5 x 8 both
DB Shoulder Press // 3x20 @40

TUESDAY: occasionally back of my knees get stiff and is awkward to lock out so i switched Deads with Squats
Sumo//worked up to 4 sets of 305 x 5,5,5,(amrap) 8
RDL//3x12@225 superset w/chin ups failure
Rack Pulls//335 4x6
Leg Press // 3 x 20 superset with seated hamstring curls 3x15
Calves// 4x10
~1hr 20min of basketball

WEDNESDAY// Injured my hand at work. Dont know exactly but it feels like I pulled my ring finger? its strained from the knuckle to the middle of the hand, makes gripping tools/rope or going up a ladder difficult. Went to the gym anyway but it was pointless couldnt grab ****, its even sketchy dribbling/shooting basketball. biked for 1hr said i burned 400cal, Ill be safe and assume its 200 since it didnt feel like i was exerting myself hard enough for 400.

THURSDAY :OHP DAY, hand still kinda fucked, but luckily its a press day, just MacGyver-ing exercises or suicide gripping
OHP// warm ups to 150 x 5,5,5,(amrap 6)
Seated DB Press//5x10 slow negatives
Steep Incline DB Bench// 4x12
Lat Pulldown// 3 x 20
DB side lateral //4x20 ->superset Cable Upright row 4x12
Hammer Strength Shoulder Press//3x10, 1x10 dropset 1x8

no basketball, bummed a little. hopefully heals up over the weekend

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I see you posted the exact same thread in other boards? Do your think the response/advices you’re getting will very from one board to the other?

thencrownem123

Awards
i assume it will mostly be the same direction. just an open book and taking what others have to say into consideration for a next cycle

Romac

Romac

Awards
  • First Up Vote
First of all, love the title of the thread. Now if I could just get more people to call the keto diet "the bacon diet."

I just wanted to give you a little needle anecdote to ease your mind...

I started trt about a year and a half ago. An Endo told me I absolutely had to use a 1" 23g pig sticker for my injections. After a quick look online I found people were using insulin syringes, so I got a box of 30g 1/2" needles. The very first time I injected into my delt, I thought the syringe was fucked up. I just stabbed it straight in, and didn't feel a thing. I mean ZERO. I thought the needle got pushed up into the syringe, because there was no way it went into my delt. So instead of injecting my T, I pulled the needle away from my delt and was surprised when the needle came out. Flabbergasted I stuck it in again, and injected. I could feel the pressure of the oil in my shoulder, but still could not feel the needle.

The problem with this needle size is that, although it feels less painful than a mosquito, it takes forfuckingever to draw up oil-based compounds. So I switched to 27g 1/2" insulin needles. I use that size for oil=based stuff, and use my 30g for water-based stuff like bpc157, and hcg. 1/2" is too short for asses imo, but fine for most people's delts.

Anyway, hope this eases your mind, and opens up your cycles to compounds that don't tax your liver as much as orals.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
First of all, love the title of the thread. Now if I could just get more people to call the keto diet "the bacon diet."

I started trt about a year and a half ago. An Endo told me I absolutely had to use a 1" 23g pig sticker for my injections. After a quick look online I found people were using insulin syringes, so I got a box of 30g 1/2" needles. The very first time I injected into my delt, I thought the syringe was fucked up. I just stabbed it straight in, and didn't feel a thing. I mean ZERO. I thought the needle got pushed up into the syringe, because there was no way it went into my delt. So instead of injecting my T, I pulled the needle away from my delt and was surprised when the needle came out. Flabbergasted I stuck it in again, and injected. I could feel the pressure of the oil in my shoulder, but still could not feel the needle.

The problem with this needle size is that, although it feels less painful than a mosquito, it takes forfuckingever to draw up oil-based compounds. So I switched to 27g 1/2" insulin needles. I use that size for oil=based stuff, and use my 30g for water-based stuff like bpc157, and hcg. 1/2" is too short for asses imo, but fine for most people's delts.

Anyway, hope this eases your mind, and opens up your cycles to compounds that don't tax your liver as much as orals.
Agree with all of this. 27g Slin pins are excellent for oil, 30 for water-based. You do not need harpoons; you should never be using bigger than a 25g even for big glute and ventroglute (hip) shots.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Great Story !

thencrownem123

Awards
FRIDAY: Squats felt great 5x5 @225 with last set being an AMRAP
same weight as last week, noticed im recovering quicker in between sets

SATURDAY: decided to have a back and arms day
Trap Bar w Shrug// 3x10 @275
T Bar Row// 5x10
DB Row// 3x10
Upright row >superset> cable rear delt // 4x10 > 4x20
Cable curl >superset> overhead tricep ext// 3x15 > 3x15
cable hammer curl > ez bar pushdown //
3x12,15,15 > 3x20
alternate db curl // 5x10

MONDAY:Bench was flying, besides rushing from exercise to exercise wasnt able to get cardio in, had to cram session into 40min

TUESDAY: squats feeling good. weight been around 224 for last couple weigh ins
SQUATS //worked up to 235x9
BACK OFF// 2X5@225, 2x8@185
Hack Squat// 2x10
Leg Press//3x20@5plates each side
DB RDL superset Leg Ext// 5x10 > 5x16
Ham Curls 5x15

was able to get 2 games of basketball as well.

Today (2/16) worked 12hrs got to the gym, did ab wheel and weighted crunches
played 4games of basketball and incline treadmill for last 15 min(held back a little,scheduled for another 12hr shift tomorrow. not trying to be fried for OHP)

thencrownem123

Awards
update:
completed deads and ohp
2/19 went to a comedy show for mom's bday. afterwards everyone jumped in the pool. why does it matter? Because A) i caught the vid and B) managed to injure my tibia (soft tissue damage, thankfully no break, currently only able to stand up for about 20min durations as long as im constantly moving otherwise its hell) slowly progressing but it still uncomfortable as ****. maybe ill start pinning stemcells lol

but yeah. pretty much considered last week a deload.

ShadowShogun888

Awards
I don't get it either... especially when people got their vaccine shots in the last 2 years...

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Does anyone look forward to their next pin ??

CasperKValentine

CasperKValentine

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I can understand not wanting to pin for other reasons but in my opinion anyone that scared of needles should find a new hobby.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I kind of look forward to it also.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How do you like the Lgd 3303? I'm going to give the injectable a shot. Not many seem to have experience with it but some claim it is super strong.