The Return of the Dragon: 11-Spray/7-Spray Log (Sponsored)

Dragon13

Dragon13

Awards
  • Established
Day 27: March 23​

Dosing: 50-odd sprays post-shower in the AM (enough to cover torso, upper arms/legs, and feet).

Workout: Off day

Cardio: None.

Diet: 1800 - 2000 kcals, ESTIMATE, 65g fat, 130g carbs, 180g protein.
Estimates here, as I didn't get my foods in Fitday.

Weight: 262 lbs a/o last weigh-in, although I believe that number to be water-weight inflated. Next weigh-in 03/25.

Thoughts: Nearing the end of a very solid run, hopefully I can get the log wrapped today (Monday).

- Dragon

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
Interested in seeing your pics.

Dragon13

Dragon13

Awards
  • Established
Day 28: March 24​

Dosing: 50-odd sprays in the AM after post-workout shower (enough to cover torso, upper arms/legs, and feet).

Workout: Legs/Traps/Deadlift day - added Shoulders/Delts

Legs
Cybex Hack Squat:
worked up to 250 for high reps, plus back-off set. 6 total sets.
Leg Curls: worked up to 140 for reps. 4 sets.
Cybex Calves: worked to 200 for high reps. 4 sets.
Leg Extension: worked to 200 for high reps. 3 sets.

Shoulders
SHIPs
: worked up to 230 for reps. 4 total sets.
DB Lateral Raises: worked to 45s for reps. 3 sets.
DB Rear Delt Flyes: worked to 30s for reps. 3 sets.

- OK, so I show up at the gym THursday morning, and as I'm warming up, I realize... I have to take a ****. As in, now, like I almost left the gym. I got that situation under control with a little will power, and while uncomfortable, it was manageable. Hoever, there was no way I was deadlifting. 0% chance. So I flip-flopped deads & shoulders Thu-Sat, and the WO went pretty well.

Cardio: None.

Diet: 2,673 kcals, 87g fat, 177g carbs, 285g protein.

Weight: 262 lbs a/o last weigh-in. Pretty confident 2-3 lbs of this is some excess water weight. We'll see where I end up next weigh-in. Final weigh-in 03/25.

Thoughts: Trying to get this log wrapped up here. 1 more day!

- Dragon

Dragon13

Dragon13

Awards
  • Established
Day 29: March 25​

Dosing: Rest of the bottle in the AM after post-cardio shower. It had become tough to spray my back the last few days as the product was diminished, so for the last day I sprayed all other areas as usual, then slathered whatever remained on my back and everywhere else. I was pretty covered with this application, but there wasn't enough for another day, so I ended with a super-application.

Workout: Off day

Cardio: 25 minutes fasted AM cardio on elliptical.

Diet: 1,756 kcals, 78g fat, 100g carbs, 165g protein.

Weight: Drumroll please... 257 lbs. I was confident 2-3 lbs of that 262 # was some excess water weight, and looks like I'm right. That means that I'm down 9 lbs in 4 weeks. Not too bad. I'd also like to point out that my initila weigh-in was also done on a Friday, which means I would have been as carb- and/or water-depleted then as I was on this day. IOW, my 9 lb loss is a real 9 lb loss, with negligible impact from water weight. Both weigh-ins were done on Fridays after a week of kcal restriction.

Thoughts: I will wrap up the log with a final review, but first, ending pics coming, and 1 quick addendum to the log covering Saturday's workout.

- Dragon

Dragon13

Dragon13

Awards
  • Established
Can't get pics in tonight, thanks to ****ty Verizon. Reception sucks at work, and when it rains, I get nothing. I did take the pics last Saturday, and I'll get them up ASAP.

Dragon13

Dragon13

Awards
  • Established
OK, I was able to get 1 pic through after repeated attempts. Still raining here and I'm sick of trying, so hopefully I can get the rest up when the weather breaks.

This pic is actually Sunday 03/27 in the AM. Half my "after" pics were taken at home, and the other half at the gym. I wanted to take them the same place as the "before" pics, in my office. However, my partner still had clients in when I was leaving Saturday, and it wouldn't do for me to be standing in the hallway with my shirt off, taking pictures of myself in the mirror.

Wrap-up coming soon too, I promise.

Attachments

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Looking ripped bro. It treated you very well!

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wow dude BIG DIFFERENCE! good stuff!

Dragon13

Dragon13

Awards
  • Established
^^^ Thanks guys, it did exactly what I hoped it'd do: let me retain mass in a large deficit.

Wrap-up coming soon.

Fr0st

Awards
based on this pic... it looks like you dropped A LOT of fat from the midsection. nice :D

mondata

mondata

Awards
  • First Up Vote
^^^ Thanks guys, it did exactly what I hoped it'd do: let me retain mass in a large deficit.

Wrap-up coming soon.
Ready to hear your final thoughts as I want to run the 711 Combo in June and July

tru_yorker

Awards
I really hate when ppl dont finish their logs...BOO!:irked: