The Return of Focus XT - New Flavors, More Servings!

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
Serious Nutrition Solution Proudly Presents

The Return of FOCUS XT
Mental Focus, Clarity, Concentration, Improved Performance, & More*
Sugar Free & Great Tasting - NOW In TWO Great Flavors!!

Pink Lemonade
Blue Raspberry :684:

[size=+1]Focus XT is a state of the art formula that combines precise ratios of active ingredients in order to deliver optimal results. It is a truly unique product that that delivers a wide variety of benefits in terms of mental focus, clarity, and improved performance and cognitive function.

Focus XT can be used by individuals for a variety of purposes, whether it be by individuals trying to improve their workout and athletic performance, by students wanting to enhance focus, concentration, and productivity at school, by individuals whose jobs require optimal mental performance, or others who feel that they may benefit from the variety of benefits that Focus XT is used for.​
[/size]

Focus XT Summary of Benefits:
  • Improved Mental Focus, Concentration, Clarity, and Alertness*
  • Improved Mental Performance, Memory, & Cognitive Function*
  • Maximized Energy Levels*
  • Improved Stress Levels*
  • Improved Athletic Endurance, Drive, and Motivation*
  • Improved Ability to Train More Intensely for Longer Durations of Time*
  • Improved Sense of Well Being*
  • Pre-Workout or Pre-Athletic Energy and Focus*
  • Improved Mind-Muscle Connection*
  • Combating Overtraining Syndrome*
  • Increased Fat Burning During Exercise*
A note about Focus XT?s formulation:
Each ingredient is used at a specific dosage for a specific reason. This is not a ?Little bit of everything, not enough of anything? type product. Although Focus XT contains a wide variety of benefits and uses, it was formulated with one goal in mind ? to deliver real results.

Who can benefit from Focus XT:

Focus XT can be beneficial for anyone that needs improved optimal mental performance as part of their job, sport, hobby, schooling, or just in their day to day life. We have had positive feedback from athletes, students, gamers, teachers, nurses, pilots, and more.

Another Important Note:
Focus XT users generally do not report any of the nervousness, jitters, or ?crash? feelings that are commonly associated with many other energy products on the market. The energy from Focus XT is normally described as a very ?Clean & Smooth? feeling.

Something to Think About:
You feel tired and unmotivated, your thought process is not clear. Any activity that requires concentration and focus is the last thing you want to do whether it is a workout, your job, class, or a big test. You know the feeling. It can be a vicious cycle. It?s not an answer, it?s not a cure all, but help has arrived, and help has a name, Focus XT.

FOCUS XT

[size=+2]Supplement Facts:[/size]
Serving Size: 1 Level Scoop
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving:
Focus XT Blend: 9800 mg
Choline Bitartrate
L-Tyrosine
Acetyl-L-Carnitine
DMAE (Dimethylaminoethanol Bitartrate)
Vinpocetine
Huperzine A
Caffeine Anhydrous - 200 mg​

Other Ingredients:
Natural and Artificial , Sucralose, Silicon Dioxide, (FD&C Red #40 or FD&C Blue #1 depending on flavor)​

Directions:
As a dietary supplement, mix 1 level scoop with 8 ounces of water or your favorite beverage. Shake well or stir to avoid settling.
For maximum results, consume 1 serving 10 to 30 minutes prior to the time that effects are desired to begin. If using 2 servings a daily, space dosages out at least 6 to 8 hours apart.
Do not exceed two servings per day.
Focus XT utilizes an oversized container. The container will not be filled to the top, but does contain the proper number of servings.
Warnings:
Do not use this product if you are pregnant or nursing a baby. Keep stored in a cool, dry place away from children.​

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Lookin good... Interested to try the flavors

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Both flavors are excellent. That is what took us so long to come back out with it is that we wanted something that would be enjoyable to drink.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
so..... will this help me focus....? :wave2:

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established

UKStrength

well fine then :28:

:006:
It's ok mate, just start sitting under ice cold waterfalls and practice catching flies with chopsticks...should sort the focus issues out! (or you'll just suffer from hypothermia ;) )

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You all planning a decaffeinated one?

Adams

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You all planning a decaffeinated one?

Adams
Doubtful, but possible. It will come down to demand. We are open to the idea, but there would have to be alot of demand on it to make it happen.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
It's ok mate, just start sitting under ice cold waterfalls and practice catching flies with chopsticks...should sort the focus issues out! (or you'll just suffer from hypothermia ;) )
I would so love to do that!.....no waterfalls around here. Any of you cannuks wanna take me to a waterfall, I live in Ohio! I will smuggle goodies for you!

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
Nutraplanet's got the correct new bottle up, and the flavors are up....still the old size is listed...we are getting close! :lick:

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
blue raz huh? sounds delightful. are samples available? or can i just paypal you a few bucks for a scoop or each?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
blue raz huh? sounds delightful. are samples available? or can i just paypal you a few bucks for a scoop or each?
We dont have any samples available now. I hope that we will in the future though, but not positive.

We may break some containers open and just send out some samples and send some out to try.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
i would like some samples. I have heard alot about this but never tried it. also would enjoy a decaf version

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
i would like some samples. I have heard alot about this but never tried it. also would enjoy a decaf version

I don't find the caffeine in this blend to feel anything like what a 200mg pill of caffeine would feel like. There is some sort of synergy in the product that really mellows the 'stim' out into something much more smooth.

Remember this is not a "stim" product, its a nootropic / energy product. A scoop between 6 and 7 pm doesn't keep me up at night, where as a proper serving of something like 1,3 dimethylamylamine (geranium) taken at that same time totally f's my time and quality of sleep. (but I do love geranium none the less)