The Return of Focus XT - New Flavors, More Servings!

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
Serious Nutrition Solution Proudly Presents

The Return of FOCUS XT
Mental Focus, Clarity, Concentration, Improved Performance, & More*
Sugar Free & Great Tasting - NOW In TWO Great Flavors!!

Pink Lemonade
Blue Raspberry

[size=+1]Focus XT is a state of the art formula that combines precise ratios of active ingredients in order to deliver optimal results. It is a truly unique product that that delivers a wide variety of benefits in terms of mental focus, clarity, and improved performance and cognitive function.

Focus XT can be used by individuals for a variety of purposes, whether it be by individuals trying to improve their workout and athletic performance, by students wanting to enhance focus, concentration, and productivity at school, by individuals whose jobs require optimal mental performance, or others who feel that they may benefit from the variety of benefits that Focus XT is used for.​
[/size]

Focus XT Summary of Benefits:
  • Improved Mental Focus, Concentration, Clarity, and Alertness*
  • Improved Mental Performance, Memory, & Cognitive Function*
  • Maximized Energy Levels*
  • Improved Stress Levels*
  • Improved Athletic Endurance, Drive, and Motivation*
  • Improved Ability to Train More Intensely for Longer Durations of Time*
  • Improved Sense of Well Being*
  • Pre-Workout or Pre-Athletic Energy and Focus*
  • Improved Mind-Muscle Connection*
  • Combating Overtraining Syndrome*
  • Increased Fat Burning During Exercise*
A note about Focus XT?s formulation:
Each ingredient is used at a specific dosage for a specific reason. This is not a ?Little bit of everything, not enough of anything? type product. Although Focus XT contains a wide variety of benefits and uses, it was formulated with one goal in mind ? to deliver real results.

Who can benefit from Focus XT:

Focus XT can be beneficial for anyone that needs improved optimal mental performance as part of their job, sport, hobby, schooling, or just in their day to day life. We have had positive feedback from athletes, students, gamers, teachers, nurses, pilots, and more.

Another Important Note:
Focus XT users generally do not report any of the nervousness, jitters, or ?crash? feelings that are commonly associated with many other energy products on the market. The energy from Focus XT is normally described as a very ?Clean & Smooth? feeling.

Something to Think About:
You feel tired and unmotivated, your thought process is not clear. Any activity that requires concentration and focus is the last thing you want to do whether it is a workout, your job, class, or a big test. You know the feeling. It can be a vicious cycle. It?s not an answer, it?s not a cure all, but help has arrived, and help has a name, Focus XT.

FOCUS XT

[size=+2]Supplement Facts:[/size]
Serving Size: 1 Level Scoop
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving:
Focus XT Blend: 9800 mg
Choline Bitartrate
L-Tyrosine
Acetyl-L-Carnitine
DMAE (Dimethylaminoethanol Bitartrate)
Vinpocetine
Huperzine A
Caffeine Anhydrous - 200 mg​

Other Ingredients:
Natural and Artificial , Sucralose, Silicon Dioxide, (FD&C Red #40 or FD&C Blue #1 depending on flavor)​

Directions:
As a dietary supplement, mix 1 level scoop with 8 ounces of water or your favorite beverage. Shake well or stir to avoid settling.
For maximum results, consume 1 serving 10 to 30 minutes prior to the time that effects are desired to begin. If using 2 servings a daily, space dosages out at least 6 to 8 hours apart.
Do not exceed two servings per day.
Focus XT utilizes an oversized container. The container will not be filled to the top, but does contain the proper number of servings.
Warnings:
Do not use this product if you are pregnant or nursing a baby. Keep stored in a cool, dry place away from children.​

rob561

rob561

Awards
  • Established
mmmm Pink Lemonade. Nice! i have heard nothing but great things about this product.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Both flavors are excellent. That is what took us so long to come back out with it is that we wanted something that would be enjoyable to drink.

billybob12345

billybob12345

Awards
This is a great product. With improved flavoring and 10 more servings what is there not to love? :clap2:

icey

icey

Awards
Online stores?

Yo,

Where can we purchase the new version? I see listings on both Nutraplanet and on the Serious Nutrition Solutions page, but they reference the old version, and still have it listed as out of stock. Is the product available, they just haven't updated the description?

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yo,

Where can we purchase the new version? I see listings on both Nutraplanet and on the Serious Nutrition Solutions page, but they reference the old version, and still have it listed as out of stock. Is the product available, they just haven't updated the description?
It should be available by the end of the week at most online retailers.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yo,

Our website sucks lol. Hoping to have it updated soon.

It is shipping now, so its just a matter of having it updated. Nutra has the current renderings and write ups, its just a matter of them updating it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have to say that the Pink Lemonade flavor is incredible, tastes exactly like country time lemonade. Probably the best tasting supplement I've ever tried.

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ok, i got blue raspberry flavored focus xt. after hearing how good the pink lemonade flavor is i got benj to send me a sample. well, imo i made the right choice, blue raspberry wins the taste contest-it even smells better. let the taste wars begin. 1 vote for blue raspberry.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Already sold out at Nutraplanet.
only the pink lemonade is sold out. the blue rspberry is still up. btw i like blue raspberry best anyways.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
only the pink lemonade is sold out. the blue rspberry is still up. btw i like blue raspberry best anyways.
NO WAY! Original pink lemonade in blue gatorade, that was amazing!

I love this stuff, FocusXT has my vote for best stim/focus supp out, EVER.

Ill be getting 3 incase theres a relapse like the recent one and will be heading to a 4yr college soon so ill need the help.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
NO WAY! Original pink lemonade in blue gatorade, that was amazing!

I love this stuff, FocusXT has my vote for best stim/focus supp out, EVER.

Ill be getting 3 incase theres a relapse like the recent one and will be heading to a 4yr college soon so ill need the help.
I look forward to hearing your thoughts on the improved taste of the pink lemonade as well as the blue raspberry flavor.

someonehs

Awards
Is there any issue in using this stuff daily? I'm finding it quite tough to work 8hrs a day at my main job programming, and then spending another few hours programming for a side project after work+gym...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Is there any issue in using this stuff daily? I'm finding it quite tough to work 8hrs a day at my main job programming, and then spending another few hours programming for a side project after work+gym...
i have been using it everyday for about 2 weeks and love it. if anything the cummulative results seems to increase. no tolerance issues at all, like i said benefits of use seem to be increasing the more i use it.

getsum27

getsum27

Awards
have you thought of a caffeine free version? I am searching for something that will not keep me up at night, and trying to avoid caffeine from too much use in the past. what do you guys think?

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
No. May consider some alpha lipoic acid though for the ALCAR that's in the formula if you are doing 2 scoops per day.

have you thought of a caffeine free version? I am searching for something that will not keep me up at night, and trying to avoid caffeine from too much use in the past. what do you guys think?
We've kicked it around in the past. It comes down to sales though brah. There's interest in a caff. free version - but have to be careful before going through with production.

Maybe one day. We just got this back on the shelves - give us some time.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
man i just cannot say enough about this product

i stated a few yrs back it was one of the best focus products i ever tried and this reconfirmed it

it sure feels stronger and the blue raspberry is absolutely on point

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Have only taken one dose of each flavor but I agree with O.B. at this point - likes the blue raz a lot.

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have to try the Blue Razz, I've heard nothing but great things. But I'm telling ya, the Pink Lemonade is awesome. I could sip that stuff all day long.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have to try the Blue Razz, I've heard nothing but great things. But I'm telling ya, the Pink Lemonade is awesome. I could sip that stuff all day long.
i've tried both chef, blue ras wins. got to be one of the best tasting supps of all time.