the real attitude of all cops

Status
Not open for further replies.
OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
There are plenty of them out there that do think they are above the law but I wouldn't go as far as to say 'all' of them. It's is a very serious problem though.

edit** and WTF was that awful clicking throughout the video?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
1. I'm a cop
2. firefighters are cool
3. Not all cops are *******s
4. I want oreos.

M

ms84

Banned
Awards
all cops are fckers. and yes it is safe to say that. and in this day and age, they have to much power. the fact that most people tense up when passing a cop even though they are doing nothing wrong, is a true sign.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll suggest nicely that you keep those types of ill informed and ignorant replies to yourself. AM.com is not a democratic nation and does not give any constitutional rights directly or implied.

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
all cops are fckers. and yes it is safe to say that. and in this day and age, they have to much power. the fact that most people tense up when passing a cop even though they are doing nothing wrong, is a true sign.
You sound like a complete moron for saying sh1t like that. So, please, STFU, and keep your dumb thoughts to yourself. thank you. :FUfinger:

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dethklok, you shouldn't of deleted that post. You're dead on.

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
:think: This is one of the dumbest threads i've ever read on AM.com. weird timing for it too. How many cops and first responders lost their lives this day 6 years ago? They must have been corrupt too, right?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You're right zbtboy and for the honor for all those who made the ultimate sacrifice; this thread is closed.

Thanks for that reminder that shouldn't have had to been made.

Status
Not open for further replies.