The Official "Stablon is a smart drug" thread

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well the thing is, I've never really responded to a typical dose of Tianeptine. I've always needed about 75-100mg daily even when using the sodium version longterm. I haven't noticed a stronger effect from the combo though. I had been sleep deprived and lately I've been sleeping a lot more, so let's see how things go. Maybe I'll get a lot more energy out of this mix as my sleep improves overtime.
Did you get my PM?

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Does anyone else noticed that tianeptine opens up the lungs making for very easy breathing? I don't have any issues breathing normally I have just noticed after dosing tianeptine it feels like my lungs are working at an optimum level.

When I was a child I had mild exercise induced asthma, but I haven't had any asthma symptoms in 20 years.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
GreenMachineX

What doses did you notice analgesic effects? I haven't noticed any.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Cool, I just ordered emoxypine from them.
Let me know how you like it. This is my first time taking it. I'm going for a physical this fall so it will be interesting to see if it effects my lipids as well.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
GreenMachineX

What doses did you notice analgesic effects? I haven't noticed any.
I don't recall exactly, but it was high enough to induce euphoria. 50-100mg of sodium to start with, then rapidly went up.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I don't recall exactly, but it was high enough to induce euphoria. 50-100mg of sodium to start with, then rapidly went up.
Thanks for the reply. I don't really want to mess with dosing above 50mg. I can see how this compound has the potential to get recreational.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks for the reply. I don't really want to mess with dosing above 50mg. I can see how this compound has the potential to get recreational.
Exactly. Not worth it.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Does anyone else noticed that tianeptine opens up the lungs making for very easy breathing? I don't have any issues breathing normally I have just noticed after dosing tianeptine it feels like my lungs are working at an optimum level.

When I was a child I had mild exercise induced asthma, but I haven't had any asthma symptoms in 20 years.
Ok, after I posted this ^ and nobody commented that they experience that too so I started doing a little more research on it. It turns out there was a study done with Tianeptine and asthmatic children and it was effective at reducing asthmatic symptoms. For me it is obvious the positive effect it has on my lung function.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ok, after I posted this ^ and nobody commented that they experience that too so I started doing a little more research on it. It turns out there was a study done with Tianeptine and asthmatic children and it was effective at reducing asthmatic symptoms. For me it is obvious the positive effect it has on my lung function.
I can only say that I absolutely love it pre-workout. I can workout longer, harder and with less rest. Perhaps that's partly why.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I can only say that I absolutely love it pre-workout. I can workout longer, harder and with less rest. Perhaps that's partly why.
Looking at places like Reddit now and I am seeing plenty of anecdotal feedback about tianeptine improving asthma symptoms.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Using the sulfate version will prevent this. I use 75mg in the morning and it does not induce recreational or accute effects.

In the past, I used to use Stablon tabs. I tried the usual dosing of 1 tab 3x daily (I think it was around 12.5mg 3x daily) and it had very little effect for me personally, I had to double my first and second dose of the day to get anything from it. Of course everyone is different though, but I ran across the same thing with others over on the Brain Meta forum (huge Stablon thread there). It appears the standard 12.5 x 3 dosing protocol is underdosed for many. I'm assuming it may have something to do with dopaminergic response due to a lowered receptor density or a possible down regulation, but it's just speculation.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I am starting to notice some side effects of tianeptine when it wears off in the later afternoon (dull headache, delayed reaction time, nasal congestion, etc) I also seem to be developing a tolerance to it. I don't notice any positive effects from the sulfate version. I only seem to "feel" notice it's effects with the sodium version. I take the sodium powder sublingually, but when I use the sulphate it is in cap form. So maybe I need to open the cap and take it subligually it is possible it does help with absorption.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I feel like the sulfate version works well for me but maybe I'll take some time off down the road, then switch to the sodium version to compare.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I am starting to notice some side effects of tianeptine when it wears off in the later afternoon (dull headache, delayed reaction time, nasal congestion, etc) I also seem to be developing a tolerance to it. I don't notice any positive effects from the sulfate version. I only seem to "feel" notice it's effects with the sodium version. I take the sodium powder sublingually, but when I use the sulphate it is in cap form. So maybe I need to open the cap and take it subligually it is possible it does help with absorption.
Are you using 2-3x the sulphate compared to the sodium?

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I take the sodium powder sublingually, but when I use the sulphate it is in cap form. So maybe I need to open the cap and take it subligually it is possible it does help with absorption.
Remember that the purpose of the sulfate version is for delayed absorption in the gut. If you're going to try it sublingually, you may as well take the sodium version, as it will hit your bloodstream almost immediately this way.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Remember that the purpose of the sulfate version is for delayed absorption in the gut. If you're going to try it sublingually, you may as well take the sodium version, as it will hit your bloodstream almost immediately this way.
True, good point.

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone experience nausea after taking Tianeptine Sulfate? For over a week it's started happening about an hour after my morning dose and lasts the entire day (unless I take Dramamine to counter it). On days I don't take it in the morning, there isn't any nausea. Not sure why it might have started now and not when I first started taking Tianeptine.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Anyone experience nausea after taking Tianeptine Sulfate? For over a week it's started happening about an hour after my morning dose and lasts the entire day (unless I take Dramamine to counter it). On days I don't take it in the morning, there isn't any nausea. Not sure why it might have started now and not when I first started taking Tianeptine.
Nope I've been fine. Been taking it for a month on an empty stomach. Getting mine from Nootropics Depot. Have you tried taking with food?

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nope I've been fine. Been taking it for a month on an empty stomach. Getting mine from Nootropics Depot. Have you tried taking with food?
Yeah, I even tried reducing the dose to 25 mg. Still get nausea but not as bad with food (and the lowered dose). First day I experienced it I also had bad chills and vomiting. After that (and after dropping the aniracetam...which might have been causing some bad interaction) it was just the bad nausea. Since then I haven't felt like trying tianeptine again (even though I stopped the aniracetam) for fear of experiencing the nausea when I can't afford to miss work or help my wife with the kids.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I even tried reducing the dose to 25 mg. Still get nausea but not as bad with food (and the lowered dose). First day I experienced it I also had bad chills and vomiting. After that (and after dropping the aniracetam...which might have been causing some bad interaction) it was just the bad nausea. Since then I haven't felt like trying tianeptine again (even though I stopped the aniracetam) for fear of experiencing the nausea when I can't afford to miss work or help my wife with the kids.
Hrm strange. Might be an interaction then. The only time this has happened to me was when I was taking large acute doses while I was also on pramipexole. I felt some real bad nausea, but it was also the sodium version. I think there was a dopamine interaction.

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hrm strange. Might be an interaction then. The only time this has happened to me was when I was taking large acute doses while I was also on pramipexole. I felt some real bad nausea, but it was also the sodium version. I think there was a dopamine interaction.
I'll probably give it another try sometime soon (especially since I still have a couple large bottles of it). However, in the meantime I ordered some gotu kola and passion flower to try.

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Apparently it was an interaction. I decided to go ahead and take 50 mg with breakfast this morning (haven't had aniracetam in a few days) and no nausea. In fact, the mood boost has been significantly more than usual. However, that may be because I took 500 mg of phenibut yesterday morning and usually experience a small "afterglow" the day after. Tianeptine may be magnifying that effect.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I knew it. Too much dopamine = queezy time

On another note - I recently started emoxypine alongside tianeptine. Emoxypine itself will increase levels of dopamine. Well the other night not long ago, I was doing my manly duties, and for the first time in my life - I finished, but was able to keep going, and finished again, all within 1-2 hours. No refractory period.

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I knew it. Too much dopamine = queezy time

On another note - I recently started emoxypine alongside tianeptine. Emoxypine itself will increase levels of dopamine. Well the other night not long ago, I was doing my manly duties, and for the first time in my life - I finished, but was able to keep going, and finished again, all within 1-2 hours. No refractory period.
Must have been. Just remembered I was also taking it with coffee in the morning and a couple times added cdp-choline (which I believe is also supposed to increase dopamine due to the uridine). Just a bad combo all around.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I take it with choline as well fwiw. Alpha GPC. 300mg in AM and I take another 300mg in the afternoon

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'll probably give it another try sometime soon (especially since I still have a couple large bottles of it). However, in the meantime I ordered some gotu kola and passion flower to try.
I like Passion flower. I take it when I get home from work and it definitely helps take the edge off. It helps relax me without impairing cognition. With that said it is nothing like tianeptine. So you will have better results if you see it for what it is verse trying it as a tianeptine replacement. A green strain kratom would be more of a tianeptine replacement.

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like Passion flower. I take it when I get home from work and it definitely helps take the edge off. It helps relax me without impairing cognition. With that said it is nothing like tianeptine. So you will have better results if you see it for what it is verse trying it as a tianeptine replacement. A green strain kratom would be more of a tianeptine replacement.
Yeah, definitely not looking at it as a replacement to tianeptine. Just wanted something to try when I get stressed and need to calm down at work or in the evenings.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, definitely not looking at it as a replacement to tianeptine. Just wanted something to try when I get stressed and need to calm down at work or in the evenings.
That makes since now. I usually just use 350 mg of Passion flower.

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That makes since now. I usually just use 350 mg of Passion flower.
I'll probably try it tomorrow (stressful workday anticipated). I picked up passion flower by eclectic institute...they're only 200 mg per capsule (really liked their rhodiola back when it could be found online).

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Did that work?
I took a few days off of tianeptine. I used 2.5 grams of green Malay kratom yesterday and it helped a great deal. I plan on trying the 75 mg of tianeptine sulphate tomorrow and see how it goes. I will report back.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Solaray works best for me. I have tried Now's, Swanson's and an extract from Natures Answer. The Solaray is the most noticeable for me.
Just picked this up. Just 1 cap is sufficient?

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Did that work?
Took 75 mg of tianeptine sulphate this morning and I did notice it's effects. The effects were subtle, but at least they were present. Monday or Tuesday I will try 100mg of tianeptine sulphate and see how that goes. I won't go any higher then that cause I don't want to keep building doses, tolerance and risk for unwanted sides.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Took 75 mg of tianeptine sulphate this morning and I did notice it's effects. The effects were subtle, but at least they were present. Monday or Tuesday I will try 100mg of tianeptine sulphate and see how that goes. I won't go any higher then that cause I don't want to keep building doses, tolerance and risk for unwanted sides.
Right on.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Good stuff. Yeah you should notice its effects more after say 3-5 days. Happier, handle stress much better, lowered anxiety. I haven't gone above 100mg myself. 75mg in early AM then 25mg around noon is what I do. Keeps me covered into the evening. At night I use a bit of phenibut. This has been working great for me.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

I will say this, the smoothness of the sulphate is really nice and makes me think I could possibly use this on a more long term basis if I needed to. But, nothing beats the morning dose of the sodium version! It brings a burst of optimism and brightness towards the day that I don't really notice from the sulphate. The short half life bringing ups and downs from the sodium is what I can't handle though.

Maybe I should try combining them to get what sorta of a best of both worlds. I am thinking 12.5 mg of sodium version in the morning along side the 75mg dose of sulphate version.

I am sure others have combined they two types before if so what was your experience?

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The sulfate version is very smooth. I haven't tried the combo myself.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I will say this, the smoothness of the sulphate is really nice and makes me think I could possibly use this on a more long term basis if I needed to. But, nothing beats the morning dose of the sodium version! It brings a burst of optimism and brightness towards the day that I don't really notice from the sulphate. The short half life bringing ups and downs from the sodium is what I can't handle though.

Maybe I should try combining them to get what sorta of a best of both worlds. I am thinking 12.5 mg of sodium version in the morning along side the 75mg dose of sulphate version.

I am sure others have combined they two types before if so what was your experience?
The combo is awesome, and another step I took in dose escalation. Just be careful.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
For me yes 1 cap works. Maybe I am just sensitive to that particle ingredient. Try 1 cap and see how it treats ya.
Are you careful with what you mix with Passion flower since it's a mild MAOI? Or is it not really a concern?

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Are you careful with what you mix with Passion flower since it's a mild MAOI? Or is it not really a concern?
I know it's a gaba reuptake inhibitor. I really didn't know it also worked as a MAOI. I have used it with another mild MAOI (turmeric) and not had any issues. I eat plenty of things on the do not eat while using MAOIs list so I would say I am not really concerned. But, I don't have hypertension nor have I ever had any Bp issues so someone with that may want to pay closer attention to it.

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
It's a MAO-A inhibitor, just a lil' Harmine in it but not much. Probably less that most Tribulus extracts.

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
I've never seen it result in any kind of hypertensive crisis, but caution is always advised with MAOI. So many different factors may contribute, but processed meat seem to be the biggest culprit I've ever encountered with them (high in Tyramine i suppose.) Admittedly though, I have no experience with TS and 75mg sounds very high compared to the recommended dose of Na-T.